Kim K divorce after 72 days: Can someone ? this idiot broad already

Options

Comments

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm not buying into the marriage or divorce. The ? is a literal ? and attention ? . I'm almost positive this is for pure publicity.
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Everybody saw it coming anyway and I don't see why you guys called Kim an idiot? but the truth is Kris is ? cause he didn't have a clue who he married, while the rest of the world knew. biggest ? ever....I remember I was flipping through the channels and her show was on, and Kim was talking about her new relationship with Kris Humphries with Khloe and Kourtney and Khloe did not want hear it, and didnt take Kim and Kris' relationship serious.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Morgan Freeman and washed up should NEVER go in the same sentence...apologize to Joe Clark ? [IMG][/img]http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2008/08/07/gal_morganfreeman_9.jpg

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    darkrain wrote: »
    Everybody saw it coming anyway and I don't see why you guys called Kim an idiot? but the truth is Kris is ? cause he didn't have a clue who he married, while the rest of the world knew. biggest ? ever....I remember I was flipping through the channels and her show was on, and Kim was talking about her new relationship with Kris Humphries with Khloe and Kourtney and Khloe did not want hear it, and didnt take Kim and Kris' relationship serious.
    Khloe is real ? she smells ? a mile away.
  • DaConcierge
    DaConcierge Members Posts: 101
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Not really surprised, still would jam tho
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    She made about 15 mill from a 3 month marriage, Kim K might be many things, but stupid isn't one of them.

Business "smarts"/knowing how to exploit yourself for money doesn't make an intellectual.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If Kris Humphries didn't f*ck her in the ? when he had the oppurtunity, he basically lost at life and he should just hang himself.... I hope he didn't blow it.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Who said she was an intellectual?
    I said she's not stupid, she knows how to market herself and has business ventures that make her millions of dollars, and I doubt she gives a ? what anyone below her tax bracket has to say. I'm not a fan of hers but the chick is a business Woman and every step she takes is planned, She's made over 40 mill this year alone, an idiot she is not.

Meh, her mother is her manager and handles every aspect of her "career" according to Kim herself, she just follows mamas lead so if anything it's her mother who knows what she is doing.

And even still, being business savvy still doesn't make you an intelligent individual, you can still be an "idiot" otherwise. Just like having book smarts doesn't mean you have any good sense or direction in life. You could know how to bring in millions and still be clueless/lost in all other aspects. But hey, her life, she has her priorities regardless of whoever thinks they aren't in check.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I said she's not stupid, she knows how to market herself and has business ventures that make her millions of dollars, and I doubt she gives a ? what anyone below her tax bracket has to say. I'm not a fan of hers but the chick is a business Woman and every step she takes is planned, She's made over 40 mill this year alone, an idiot she is not.

Her mom...honey. Her mom.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

what does it profit someone to gain the whole world, and lose his soul?
    she is an idiot, sorry mikko.
  • Rey Negro
    edited October 2011
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Oh ? .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    That dude dumb for marrying her so soon
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    darkrain wrote: »

word i'm still tryna figure out how this benefited him cuz he's too boring to get his own show and he really didn't make any money off of it
  • Rey Negro
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol.....Well whoever is behind it is far from stupid *shrugs*

Aww, she lost her soul? Where did it go? Ya'll ? me up...lmao!

watched the show a few....won't front.

Kim seems like the biggest ? airhead. She's not completely ? though. Her moms seems like a cold, calculating businesswoman.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Shocker of the year, let me tell you.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited October 2011
    Options
    hell ray j should get 10% of her income, not her mom/manager.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Again, I never said she was an intellectual or intelligent. I said she's not stupid, whether it's her or her Mother I can't say for sure, but that entire family is making millions of dollars for basically doing nothing. People,(especially black people) never want to give that chick credit where it's due, let's see how many other people can spin a wack ass sex tape into an "empire" worth hundreds of millions of dollars for her entire family.

At the most one could say she isn't "stupid" in the business sense but with that said I've heard Kim herself say that it is all her mother, even her sisters and entire family said the same thing about Kim. She just does whatever it is her mother tells her to. I don't know them personally nor do I care, just relaying what's been said by the family themselves. And when you're making the money off, as you said, doing absolutely nothing but living your life and milking it for what it's worth, it doesn't take much brains to see how that money can be made in the media's spotlight. Her mother is the "brains" behind her (family's) success and she was fortunate enough to have been born into such a family who helped her get her where she is, seems like she is just along for the ride. Manager mama, father was OJ's lawyer, "best friend" was Paris Hilton, step father was a track athlete. She had a lot of things working in her favor before even having to think of how to make it.
  • Rey Negro
    edited October 2011
    Options
    word i'm still tryna figure out how this benefited him cuz he's too boring to get his own show and he really didn't make any money off of it

He's ? . If he had any kind of ? , he would've gotten between 25-40%. There's no wedding (episode, money, exclusive) if the public doesn't believe Kim's marriage was legitimate and if she said no, he could've just forced it anyway by threatening to tell one of those mags about her sham marriage idea. Its not like she could've just married the camera guy.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    She chose a dude that was alllllll wrong for her. He's a naive country boy. Then again maybe that's exactly why she chose him.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    She chose a dude that was alllllll wrong for her. He's a naive country boy. Then again maybe that's exactly why she chose him.

exactly. this ? is lookin smarter and smarter with every post.
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol who cares. when did being a hoe with a phat ass start becoming famous.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol.....Well whoever is behind it is far from stupid *shrugs*

Aww, she lost her soul? Where did it go? Ya'll ? me up...lmao!

The illuminati took it?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Meanwhile The US armed forces are expanding their operations in Somalia....