The Official One Piece Thread

Options

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good ass chapter, and doflimingo still looking ? out chea.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Smh damn mobile postin'
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That cat law has some useful ass powers, he should have been able to do better vs doffy on their first go round.
    Nice to see that smugness get knocked off doffys face.

I wonder what was the original plan that luffy ? up though.
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Law's ability is too much.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo i made this ? before i joined the Navy then said ? this thread.

Yall been holding it down.

*Salutes*
  • gns
    Options
    Your welcome.
    How long have u been in the navy now?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    That Red Hawk is tough though.

I don't think it's arguable that Law would take Luffy. This ? is too much.

Also, neither of them ? stand a chance vs DD solo. Hopefully my nig Flamingo gna be grinnin' next chapter and then start attackin' ? properly.

Bellamy SMH this is what happens when you're on ? ' ? too tough. Hope dd just kills this scrub ?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Am i the only one that think flamingo has been kinda incompetent during this whole ordeal? The ? @ really giving away ace's fruit in the coliseum. We need crocodile to coach this ? along.
  • gns
    Options
    He mistakenly thought nobody was strong enough to get the devil fruit from his boys.

If u read what doffy said about luffy and law them ? really r ? his business up.
    How he been doing these people is worse than anything crocodile ever did imo

Luffy>>>>>law
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Luffy couldn't beat Law nh. Law cut Vergo whose Haki is stronger than Luffy's.

Then seat members have been crazy underwhelmin
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    "He mistakenly thought nobody was strong enough to get the devil fruit from his boys."

and this is why he's been incompetent especially when he himself stated not to underestimate the straw hats. Yet he puts up the real Mera Mera fruit for the winner. Don't forget that there's participants from other nations there like chin jao that can possibly win.

"How he been doing these people is worse than anything crocodile ever did imo"

Naw b, crocodile financially ? over alabasta, destroyed towns, caused a country wide famine, caused a civil war, and was close to blowing up the capital.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Luffy couldn't beat Law nh. Law cut Vergo whose Haki is stronger than Luffy's.
    Wait what?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    I've no proof of my claim. Just that Luffy himself said that his Haki needed trainin' and Vergo was hyped to be that super Haki ?
  • gns
    Options
    Damn so crocodile>>>>>doffy.?
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I've no proof of my claim. Just that Luffy himself said that his Haki needed trainin' and Vergo was hyped to be that super Haki ?

There is more to fighting than Haki though, just because he has stronger armor haki doesn't mean he would be able to beat him.

Remember Luffy was beating the ? out of the Amazons on Amazon Lily who used haki heavily.

"He mistakenly thought nobody was strong enough to get the devil fruit from his boys."

and this is why he's been incompetent especially when he himself stated not to underestimate the straw hats. Yet he puts up the real Mera Mera fruit for the winner. Don't forget that there's participants from other nations there like chin jao that can possibly win.

Naw b, crocodile financially ? over alabasta, destroyed towns, caused a country wide famine, caused a civil war, and was close to blowing up the capital.

I still have no idea why Doffy decided to turn all the people participating in the tournament into toys, he shot himself in the foot right there.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Your welcome.
    How long have u been in the navy now?

Few months over a year. Out here in sunny SoCal.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited September 2014
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »

I still have no idea why Doffy decided to turn all the people participating in the tournament into toys, he shot himself in the foot right there.
    ]

I just chuck that up as either doffy wanted to ? the defenses of surrounding nations or having them as toys could be used by kaido.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    That toy power could be hax as ? .

@ Bold I jus meant that if Vergo could get sliced in half then Luffy could as well.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    The toy power is broken as ? . Tbh sugar could beat shanks and white beard just by touching them.

Also law wouldn't be able to touch luffy. With second gear and CoO, law going to be substituting with tree trunks like it's naruto the whole fight.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    LOL @ ? online thinkin' DD was down for the count.

Those seat members are so wack its crazy
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doffy coming with the ether.

ZvnOkjd.jpg
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    DD needs to stop the games and ? one of these ? . I kno' OP is mad formulaic and Luffy always looks down for the count and then pulls sutten outta the top drawer but ? that. I only wanna see DD defeated if its by Fujitora or if Big Mam shows up
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    2 years of training just to be eating dirt after every hit.
  • gns
    Options
    its not like cause luffys is training other ? ' just sat on their ass.
    Others made progress too. Or was strong as ? from the get go.