Whats the sluttiest thing a female ever confessed to you/or you found out

Options

Comments

• Eternal Bachelor
    Eternal Bachelor Members Posts: 656
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i understand but let me just say this: wouldnt you agree that its in your nature to desire more than one woman.

it may be the reason you stepped out, you are fighting nature fam. its like trying to fistfight a tornado

same thing my best friend said...

i can tell you the truth tho...it may sound corny...but i wasnt happy running all them broads...its too much work...too much stress...trying to remember what you told who...when you creeping, trying to remember if you got your fone on vibrate...all that texting...they all want their call at nite, EVERY NITE...

that ? was like another job lol

? i was losing weight and ?

nawww...i hung up my playa card fam...im a lot happier now without all that ? hanging over me...and content
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the same can be said about women desiring more than one man unfortunately

true. and i realize that. which i aint puttin a ring on it.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited May 2010
    Options
    same thing my best friend said...

i can tell you the truth tho...it may sound corny...but i wasnt happy running all them broads...its too much work...too much stress...trying to remember what you told who...when you creeping, trying to remember if you got your fone on vibrate...all that texting...they all want their call at nite, EVERY NITE...

that ? was like another job lol

? i was losing weight and ?

nawww...i hung up my playa card fam...im a lot happier now without all that ? hanging over me...and content

i can relate. juggling women becomes burdonsome. especially the phone on vibrate and giving them each "their evening call"

after a while it begins to feel like they are getting more out of it than you.
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Chick said she wanted to have a foursome some me and my homies went over her house while her kid was sleeping and destroyed her ? .
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i can relate. juggling women becomes burdonsome. especially the phone on vibrate and giving them each "their evening call"

My boys solution is point blank He turns his ringer off and checks it periodically.
  • Eternal Bachelor
    edited May 2010
    Options

very true...i had to let that go...

some cats can live like that forever...im not one of'em....and im cool with that...

im trying to make this work with my lady, if it doesnt...then thats cool...atleast im straight up now...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    for the sake of the thread....

i knew a chick who had ? /aids, and was ? her boyfriend raw, and never told him...

even though dude's mom's also had aids and he woulda been likely to accept her for her, despite condition
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    13?????? smh

I aint hit she was jus giving me a ? and sticking my fingers in her when I was sleep.. ( I woke up and she aint stop)
  • Eternal Bachelor
    edited May 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    My boys solution is point blank He turns his ringer off and checks it periodically.

tried that bruh...she would call my ? ...then ask why my ringer is off...
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited May 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

if im with my main i gotta leave my phone in the car. with password.

i have this one chick thatll just send me a pic of her ? at anytime of the day.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    and for the sake of the current convo going on....

dealing with hollow chicks always made me feel empty...

i mean after the initial rush of smashing, just ? a chick that had no winnable qualities was just......not that fulfilling
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    true. and i realize that. which i aint puttin a ring on it.

so what happens if u was in like a 3 year relationship and ya girl see 2 of her homegirls get married and she starts talkin about it?
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    man. college changed my whole view of women period.

chick went of to college and lost their damn minds.

dont let em like a certain fraternity. the whole crew can ? .

9151b6488e03572fc534975818cfc170.gif

yeaaa buddy
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited May 2010
    Options
    so what happens if u was in like a 3 year relationship and ya girl see 2 of her homegirls get married and she starts talkin about it?

thats a bridge i'll have to cross when i get there. but i think alotta cats that feel like me get pulled into marriage for the very reason you just stated.

to tell the truth i'd have to be in the situation to know how id respond.
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    for the ? wit the females who came out the closest wit their slutty deeds....how is yall even approachin to even conversate about this ? most slores is liars.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited May 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    9151b6488e03572fc534975818cfc170.gif

yeaaa buddy

goat avi....
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Rell Mayne wrote: »
    for the ? wit the females who came out the closest wit their slutty deeds....how is yall even approachin to even conversate about this ? most slores is liars.

in this latest case, the chick was trying to become a born again ? . i asked why and she told me she did some ? -ish ? .

but its not uncommon for women to open up to me. ive found that if you just let a woman talk, and maintain a non-judgmental demeanor, she'll damn near tell you anything.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    goat avi....

greatly appreciated...that cheap seats personalize a jersey thread is a classic
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    in this latest case, the chick was trying to become a born again ? . i asked why and she told me she did some ? -ish ? .

but its not uncommon for women to open up to me. ive found that if you just let a woman talk, and maintain a non-judgmental demeanor, she'll damn near tell you anything.

i know a chick like that. got 2 kids with 2 baby dads and only knows the first one. last year she tried to call her self a "re-? " i said your "RE-TARDED"
  • texican11
    texican11 Members Posts: 447
    edited May 2010
    Options

So TRUE....

Plus you can use the info against them (If they start talking ? )

Is just ammo, to bust them up...
  • bigduece69
    bigduece69 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This fat chick told me that she doesn't do relationships anymore because dudes would only come over to hit and not take her out. Also in the same sentence she told me that she was involved in an orgy. I'm thinking she meant that it was a group of females and a group of dudes, but she said that it was just her and four dudes, so I had to break to her that she was not involved in an orgy but a gang bang.
  • texican11
    texican11 Members Posts: 447
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Rell Mayne wrote: »

Just let them talk...

Sometime you might blackout and start daydreaming, but fight the urge...

You can learn alot from a ? ...
    dont get me wrong most of the time they gonna talk about ? ...
    and you gonna second guess yourself like...
    "? this im going home to watch the game"
    But once they talk they are unstopable..

You canuse this info to clow or even diss them..
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

That's when you get prepared for your relationship to end because if she's bringing it up and you weren't even thinking about it that ? is going to add that extra ? in the relationship.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited May 2010
    Options
    bigduece69 wrote: »
    This fat chick told me that she doesn't do relationships anymore because dudes would only come over to hit and not take her out. Also in the same sentence she told me that she was involved in an orgy. I'm thinking she meant that it was a group of females and a group of dudes, but she said that it was just her and four dudes, so I had to break to her that she was not involved in an orgy but a gang bang.

SMH @ her thinking she was in relationships
  • Heart Of A Hustler
    Heart Of A Hustler Members Posts: 151
    edited May 2010
    Options
    onmygame wrote: »
    chick wanted me to enter her backdoor raw and bust in her mouth. this was my homeboys sis. i had to hit. call me a nasty ni##a. the sluutiest thing i ever did was run through a house of females (momma and 3 daughters when i was 17 in 1 weekend)
    elaborate
    ?
This discussion has been closed.