• Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Braud let her uncle eat her ? for fixing her T.V. and giving her some Rossi Rhine...wasn't even Chablis.
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    mine is of a dark nature...a broad confessed to me she likes to ? ? to give them AIDS b/c she got AIDS from messing with a brother in college....she was white..passed away in 2009 though.......
  • Wishbone Jones
    edited May 2010
    Options
    john2009 wrote: »
    mine is of a dark nature...a broad confessed to me she likes to ? ? to give them AIDS b/c she got AIDS from messing with a brother in college....she was white..passed away in 2009 though.......

good thing she dead cuz i woulda killed that hoe
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    I had this 1 chick who I knew was a freak but I didnt know how nasty the ? was. anyway we were ? and she wanted to do ass to mouth. so I pull off the condom and hit it raw. then i pulled out and she started suckin me off & I nutted in her mouth. then the ? pushed me down on the bed spit the 1st nut back on my ? and sucked another one out. she swallowed that one then licked my ? clean. I couldnt even speak after that ? ...didnt know what to do or say. A part of me wanted to ask that ? to marry me lmao!!!

statefarm.gif
  • john2009
    edited May 2010
    Options
    good thing she dead cuz i woulda killed that hoe

no doubt...i was liek WTF when she was tellin me....she looked really healthy too...it was when she got depressed..stopped taking the ? cocktail..then da virus toook over and she died...
    ...no tellin how many ? ? her....(sad part is what she told me is she would tell them that she doesnt like condoms..and most ? quickly obliged b/c they were happy to be ? A WHITE GIRL RAW).....glad i wasnt one of them....
  • Wishbone Jones
    edited May 2010
    Options
    john2009 wrote: »
    no doubt...i was liek WTF when she was tellin me....she looked really healthy too...it was when she got depressed..stopped taking the ? cocktail..then da virus toook over and she died...
    ...no tellin how many ? ? her....(sad part is what she told me is she would tell them that she doesnt like condoms..and most ? quickly obliged b/c they were happy to be ? A WHITE GIRL RAW).....glad i wasnt one of them....

yeh ? u lucky she aint let u hit,,? woulda been like yeh u on tha list too
  • HalfwayHandsome
    HalfwayHandsome Members Posts: 248
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I had a chick telle she had a baby by her 1st cousin. She knew it's was her cousin the whole time. Smh and she wanted me to smash, I declined.
  • john2009
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yeh ? u lucky she aint let u hit,,? woulda been like yeh u on tha list too

i swear there was one time when she came over to my place to watch a movie..(i dont think she knew she had ? yet) but anyway she wore this skirt showing off her legs and ? ....i seriously was about to hit but dont know how i pulled back.....(it was b/c i had being friends with her for a long time and didnt wanna mess that up) ...which was da main reason i didnt mess with her....

i am tellin u...dat ? was hard but I had restraint....
  • Wishbone Jones
    edited May 2010
    Options
    haha yeh i know
    i got a homegirl who like my sis n erthang
    byt as much as i wanna break her in..i cant
    i rather have wat we got then wat i want
  • SupremeMagnetic
    SupremeMagnetic Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    word on the street some girl from highschool ? lil boosie or some ? like letting his whole group run a train
  • SupremeMagnetic
    SupremeMagnetic Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    also knew of a girl who got ? and sucked off her boyfriends dad who was a bus driver at the highschool we went too
  • djparamnesia
    djparamnesia Confirm Email Posts: 434
    edited May 2010
    Options
    its in a males dna that your instinct is to spread your seed as much as possible, and for women ( in the beginning anyway) it was a females natural instinct to be picky about who she ? as instinctly they want the best dna for there children, seems like women are starting to get on par with men though
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lmao damn yall know some ?

Girls don't usually confess the sluttiEST things they've done to other chicks, cause they know we'll judge and tell our other friends. So idk. Sluttiest thing I ever did was kiss a dude in the club. I'm an angel.

Shut cho lyin ass up lol
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm friends with twin brothers. She ? both of them days apart... in the house of a different dude she's now ? ... so like 3 dudes all connnected to her whoredom.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I'm friends with twin brothers. She ? both of them days apart... in the house of a different dude she's now ? ... so like 3 dudes all connnected to her whoredom.

a girl ? a group of friends is not that uncommon in the black community smh

when i was in college, everyone had their own click. frats, athletes, party boys, popular ? .

every click had at least one "mascot". mascot being a chick that everyone ? and passed around
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I was pickin her up from a "lockdown". She got in my car and said..."I sucked so many ? I got lock jaw"

And then I offered her a Dorito
  • darryl_jenks
    darryl_jenks Members Posts: 328
    edited May 2010
    Options
    what the hell...

i need to start talking to ? ,i feel left out.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ew @ some these stories

lol @ 95% of these chicks getting wifed by someone anyway

Ummmm I only do slutty things with men I'm dating and my j/o

But ugh @ ass to mouth, that ? is beyond gross

and I can't do ? , i don't understand how you can have good sex with other people involved
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I was pickin her up from a "lockdown". She got in my car and said..."I sucked so many ? I got lock jaw"

And then I offered her a Dorito

Well Dayum.....
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited May 2010
    Options
    my ex girl told me she ? to dudes in the same night not at the same time
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

when i was in college, everyone had their own click. frats, athletes, party boys, popular ? .

every click had at least one "mascot". mascot being a chick that everyone ? and passed around

Chicks stay jumping on bandwagons...
  • nuri
    nuri Members Posts: 457
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Female I used to talk to would ? ? she hardly knew cause she's a sex addict.
    But would tell me it's wrong for me to even talk to other females. (We weren't in a relationship, just talkin)
    Eventually came to find out she was talkin to one of my best friends behind my back. SMH
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

I know for my chapter we called chicks that multiple ppl smashed "legacies." You can use that term for ppl that had family members in the greek org but most often than not we used it for chicks we all ran through at one time or another.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i told this story to the ic b4 but ill drop it again. met a chick online.. was in her guts less than 24hrs after first message lol. after i hit she tell me 4 ? held her down and "? " her two days b4.. im like wtf? and she told me she was pregnant (early, wasnt showing obviously). im like DAMN ms.? u doing too much. i was just like damn this ? couldnt have told me this before i was this 5th ? to ? her walls that weekend smh
This discussion has been closed.