Whats the sluttiest thing a female ever confessed to you/or you found out

Options

Comments

• ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Two Black Dudes, One White Girl = Threesome?

Nahhhhh
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ryder225 wrote: »
    Two Black Dudes, One White Girl = Threesome?

Nahhhhh

We were all in the bed together..it's a threesome.
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited May 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    lol...you're crazy.

Fo sho, mayne! I mean baybee! ROFL!
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It's only a threesome if one of the person was your boyfriend or husband, it's a train if you have no relationship with no one in the room.
  • kat2180
    edited May 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    It's only a threesome if one of the person was your boyfriend or husband, it's a train if you have no relationship with no one in the room.

Okay well I was seeing one of the dudes and had been seeing him for awhile and I knew the other guy as well. It's not like they were complete strangers. I know what it was and it wasn't a train.
  • ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Okay well I was seeing one of the dudes and had been seeing him for awhile and I knew the other guy as well. It's not like they were complete strangers. I know what it was and it wasn't a train.

That story is begging to be told
  • kat2180
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ryder225 wrote: »
    That story is begging to be told

lol...not going to happen.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    what the hell...

i need to start talking to ? ,i feel left out.
    On some real ? my ? , the chicks you know (or think you know) more than likely wanna do some nasty ? . Keepin it all the way 1000 wit ya, bruh.

For one ? she might have that ? waitin for 3 months, but another ? probably talked that bytch into a threesome easy. All chicks are guilty til proven innocent. And for me, it was easier for a ? to be proven innocent in the Jim Crow era, than for a chick to be proven innocent of sluttish ways
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol...not going to happen.

u tell'em sweetie!
  • brocktonpatriot
    brocktonpatriot Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Some girl said she was ? on, so when I did it, I dunno what was in my system but it was green and had a couple drops of blood.
  • brocktonpatriot
    brocktonpatriot Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Some girl let some ? stick their big toe in the ?
  • texican11
    texican11 Members Posts: 447
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Wait...Wait...

So I have been clowning cuz you are the typical pathetic single mom...

But now you also have sexual baggage huh???
    You are tryning to explain and excuse yourself for your whoreish behavior...

Wow you are worst than I thought...
    So are you training your daughter in the" arts of ? "???

By the way: 2 dudes + one girl= a train

So did they diss you 3 days after they tag-team you???
    Are they still talking to you without the awkwardness???
    Are they trying to run it back????
    Did they kept on the low???/ Or they told everyone and their moms...???

Did someone (Girls) clown the ? out of you????

If you answer "yes" to any of these questions: Then is official it was a train and they think you are a ? , but they dont wanna tell you to your face cuz they wanna hit that ? again...

Side NOTe: Thanx Rydder225 and Usmarin3: Now I have new material to roast Kat....
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

its a threesome

just not the good kind
  • texican11
    edited May 2010
    Options

You guys see how quick she was to change her story...
    Just to make herself look less like a slore...

Anyways...You said you was seeing on of the dudes...

But he dont give a ? about you...
    he was willing to share you with his homeboy...
    Thats sad, cuz to him you were just another ? ...

Im an ? here and in real life, But I would NEVER ever do that to my main girl or a jumpoff...

You were used and abused sweetheart, I truly feel sorry for you...

You Might as well tell the whole story to your fans/ simps/ and thristy-ass dudes....
    So they can show you some cyber respect that you are NOT getting in real life...
  • kat2180
    edited May 2010
    Options
    texican11 wrote: »
    Wait...Wait...

So I have been clowning cuz you are the typical pathetic single mom...

But now you also have sexual baggage huh???
    You are tryning to explain and excuse yourself for your whoreish behavior...

Wow you are worst than I thought...
    So are you training your daughter in the" arts of ? "???

By the way: 2 dudes + one girl= a train

So did they diss you 3 days after they tag-team you???
    Are they still talking to you without the awkwardness???
    Are they trying to run it back????
    Did they kept on the low???/ Or they told everyone and their moms...???

Did someone (Girls) clown the ? out of you????

If you answer "yes" to any of these questions: Then is official it was a train and they think you are a ? , but they dont wanna tell you to your face cuz they wanna hit that ? again...

Side NOTe: Thanx Rydder225 and Usmarin3: Now I have new material to roast Kat....

I wouldn't know...this was like 6 years ago.

Who cares what they think? I'm sure both of them thought I was easy but I was being easy. The friend of the dude I was ? with actually found me on Myspace about a year ago and wanted to get together but that didn't happen. It was a perfect opportunity. Me and the dude I was seeing had good sexual chemistry, neither of the dudes knew anybody I knew, his friend was sexy, the opportunity presented itself and I took it.

It was a one time thing and while I wouldn't do it again, I don't regret it. At least now I'm not still wondering how it would be...which is pretty hot btw.

I was a different person then. I'm still a sexual person but now I think less about myself and just doing whatever I want to do.

lol @ you thanking usmarine and ryder. I'm the one that chose to tell that, they didn't expose ? . Everyone has skeletons, it's not that serious to me.

But clown away mexican, you definitely needed some new material.
  • Black Boy King
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You guys see how quick she was to change her story...
    Just to make herself look less like a slore...

Anyways...You said you was seeing on of the dudes...

But he dont give a ? about you...
    he was willing to share you with his homeboy...
    Thats sad, cuz to him you were just another ? ...

Im an ? here and in real life, But I would NEVER ever do that to my main girl or a jumpoff...

You were used and abused sweetheart, I truly feel sorry for you...

You Might as well tell the whole story to your fans/ simps/ and thristy-ass dudes....
    So they can show you some cyber respect that you are NOT getting in real life...

IDK, fam, you seem a lil distressed. I mean, getting smashed by 2 dudes at the same time is whorish but gotdamn you arguing with someone you think is a ? . That's pretty lame.

You wanna talk about somethin? You'd get more benefits out of using her as a shoulder to cry on.. ? you might get to smash if she really is in fact a ? ...
  • kat2180
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    IDK, fam, you seem a lil distressed. I mean, getting smashed by 2 dudes at the same time is whorish but gotdamn you arguing with someone you think is a ? . That's pretty lame.

You wanna talk about somethin? You'd get more benefits out of using her as a shoulder to cry on.. ? you might get to smash if she really is in fact a ? ...

Yeah he's mad at the world cause he's a 5'2 Mexican with a little ? , so he takes it out on the single mothers/? of the world.
  • texican11
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't know...this was like 6 years ago.

Who cares what they think? I'm sure both of them thought I was easy but I was being easy. The friend of the dude I was ? with actually found me on Myspace about a year ago and wanted to get together but that didn't happen. It was a perfect opportunity. Me and the dude I was seeing had good sexual chemistry, neither of the dudes knew anybody I knew, his friend was sexy, the opportunity presented itself and I took it.

It was a one time thing and while I wouldn't do it again, I don't regret it. At least now I'm not still wondering how it would be...which is pretty hot btw.

I was a different person then. I'm still a sexual person but now I think less about myself and just doing whatever I want to do.

lol @ you thanking usmarine and ryder. I'm the one that chose to tell that, they didn't expose ? . Everyone has skeletons, it's not that serious to me.

But clown away mexican, you definitely needed some new material.

Let me break it down....
    1) "Six years ago"
    -Is still part of your past/ Background

So you still feel like you deserve a husband to be there for you and your daughter???
    -I feel sorry for the dude who gonna end up with you:
    *People clowing behind his back about how he wifed a SLORE....

2)"Who cares what they think?"
    -But you still explain yourself to me...so taht tells you taht I have a valid point

3)"I was a different person then"
    -So NOW you are a reformed Hoe...
    -Sorry Baby life does NOT work that: Once Hoe always a Hoe (You can quote me on that)
  • kat2180
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I don't care.

I don't live my life for what a man thinks, becausey you can guarandamntee that no man is living his life concerned with what a woman may think. If that means I'll be by myself, then so be it.

You're saying these things like you think I care, but really I'm not the one. I lived my life for me, and now I live my life for me and my daughter.
  • texican11
    edited May 2010
    Options

1)We are not arguing...
    -we are having a conversation...Yea it might be a few name-calling here and there..But we are NOT beefing...

2)"? you might get to smash if she really is in fact a ? "
    -This is whats wrong with the I.C. too many dudes falling for this chicks games...
    Simping and talking ? cuz they hope and pray they gonna get some e-?
    when in reallity you thirsty dudes are just feeding this chicks egos...
  • texican11
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I don't care.

I don't live my life for what a man thinks, becausey you can guarandamntee that no man is living his life concerned with what a woman may think. If that means I'll be by myself, then so be it.

You're saying these things like you think I care, but really I'm not the one. I lived my life for me, and now I live my life for me and my daughter.

1)So...you think your daughter is proud of her momma..
    Taking two ? at the same time on one night...????

****Now Im just pulling your card cuz you are a very judgemental person, but Nobody calls you out...
    Cuz they like to simp you...

But how do you feel now that the spot light is on you....???

Whatever....
  • kat2180
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1)So...you think your daughter is proud of her momma..
    Taking two ? at the same time on one night...????

****Now Im just pulling your card cuz you are a very judgemental person, but Nobody calls you out...
    Cuz they like to simp you...

But how do you feel now that the spot light is on you....???

Whatever....

My daughter isn't going to know about it, just like I won't know about everything she will experience in her life. Just like you don't know about everything your mama has done and just like your mama doesn't know what a complete internet troll you are...it's part of life.

That experience doesn't make who as I am as a person. It was a moment in my story..and I'm cool with it.

Edit - And you always accuse females of being judgemental, but I don't think that's a fair assessment. I don't feel I'm very judgemental at all.
  • Black Boy King
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1)We are not arguing...
    -we are having a conversation...Yea it might be a few name-calling here and there..But we are NOT beefing...

2)"? you might get to smash if she really is in fact a ? "
    -This is whats wrong with the I.C. too many dudes falling for this chicks games...
    Simping and talking ? cuz they hope and pray they gonna get some e-?
    when in reallity you thirsty dudes are just feeding this chicks egos...
    1) is a lie, and even if it isn't, who sits down and chops it up with a ? ? You ain't Jesus, ? .

2) That part was obviously a joke, you wasted typin all that ? , cuz...
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    SMH @ me reading this thread and knowing the grimy things I know :(

edit: side note........this ? Perfect got his cape on tight as a ? in this thread LOL
  • texican11
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1) is a lie, and even if it isn't, who sits down and chops it up with a ? ? You ain't Jesus, ? .

2) That part was obviously a joke, you wasted typin all that ? , cuz...

1)You are on your captain-Save-a-Hoe mode....HuH???

2) But lets be real for one sec. you are a lame-ass dude...
    Putting cyber ? on the pedestal..
    She aint gonna ? me cuz im an ? and
    She aint gonna ? you cuz you are a lame...so she just gonna put you in the Simp category...

3)Now you wanna say you were just joking...GTFOH....dude you simp....
This discussion has been closed.