WHY Do Black Men from the North look better then those from the south ??

Options
diverse1
diverse1 Members Posts: 33
edited November 2011 in The Powder Room
I'm gonna just say what I think and some of my other female friends who are from northern states,mainly from NYC ..I live in the south (VA),I have been here fore about 5 years now and I have not seen many attractive BM here ..I have only seen about 6 at most in a five year period that were really good looking. Black men from the North tend to be more attractive,better dressers,more romantic, better in bed, hard working, and have swag..these black guys here look bummy, this is why the girls go crazy when up north guys come down here and ? hate because they know many NYC guys got that fire.

A lot of the southern guys look beat up or like Slim Thug or Lil Wayne, they don't know how to dress and the ones that do look ok don't want to clean themselves up. They are also very stingy and have no confidence. And to be honest even a lof the women look bad too..I was conversing with my female friends who are mostly from the NY Area as well and most are Caribbean decent including afro latino from the Caribbean, I'm AA, Trini,and of PR decent and one of my friends said the reason why Blacks from the north tend to be better looking is because most are Carribean or mix with something vs. some in the south.at first I disagreed with here but when I really thought about it..the fact that I can't find no really goo looking men down here says something. Let me remind you we are only talking about my state. I have been to the ATL and SC and I saw some attractive BM

Most of the good looking blk people I have seen male or female were usually not a native born of this state, or not just AA. and there are many AA that are good looking but it's not a lot in my area. The thing is they could look really good but they just look bummy here, some of the women too need to stop looking like jackie o and fix themselves up, guys know damm well NYC girls got a rep for looking good,even the fat bw in the south that were pretty weren't even from there originally . I am not a ? but even the way up north guys ? is different...

Can somebody explain this ? because I saw a similar thread not to long ago.

Comments

• truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    1st of all u need to step your english game up

2nd post a picture
  • Midwest_Penny
    Midwest_Penny Members Posts: 29
    edited November 2011
    Options
    U mean people from the midwest look better then the other regions
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    1st of all u need to step your english game up

2nd post a picture

This hoe must not know the rules.

I bet this hoe fat though.
  • diverse1
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This hoe must not know the rules.

I bet this hoe fat though.

You better watch your mouth when you speak to me and no I'm not fat and I'm ? you talked to me like this because I thought you were hot
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bet you'd suck my ? tho
  • diverse1
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol I see I have ruffled some feathers on here..funny because you guys talk about women worse then what I said..you can dish the ? out but can't take it..
  • diverse1
    edited November 2011
    Options
    U mean people from the midwest look better then the other regions

lol Well I don't know..I haven't met many from the midwest but when I think of midwest guys I think of good looking guys like nelly that dress bummy or wear plaid shirts..
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Youse a slutty ass ?
  • Shizlansky
    edited November 2011
    Options
    diverse1 wrote: »
    You better watch your mouth when you speak to me and no I'm not fat and I'm ? you talked to me like this because I thought you were hot

You just said ? from the south is ugly.

This the IC

You're a fat hoe till proven not guilty

I didn't make the rules
  • Shizlansky
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think this is a white person. Cuz "she" said I was "hot"

Don't hear to many black girls from the south say that.
  • diverse1
    edited November 2011
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    Youse a slutty ass ?

I'm not a ? ..I'm not a ? either
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm not a ? ..I'm not a ? either

You're as pure as Ganghes River.
  • diverse1
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think this is a white person. Cuz "she" said I was "hot"

Don't hear to many black girls from the south say that.

you don't know all BW and I'm not from the South I just live in the South
  • diverse1
    edited November 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    What part of VA are you in?

I'm from Northside.

I'm not giving out that information are you in Norfolk? some of those guys look good out there because many from the North live there and the Military base with different bm there
  • Shizlansky
    edited November 2011
    Options
    you don't know all BW and I'm not from the South I just live in the South

Post that pic or you will get ignored on this forum

Just to let you know.

Done with this person till I see a proof pic.
  • diverse1
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You just said ? from the south is ugly.

This the IC

You're a fat hoe till proven not guilty

I didn't make the rules
    ok, but your not AA are you? your either East African or Caribbean, I know I'm right. and I will think about giving a glimpse of myself but I don't have any pics right now plus you guys are too damm mean on here..and I didn't say they are all ugly..
  • Shizlansky
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ok, but your not AA are you? your either East African or Caribbean, I know I'm right. and I will think about giving a glimpse of myself but I don't have any pics right now plus you guys are too damm mean on here..and I didn't say they are all ugly..

Im mixed

Creole and Ecuadorian FTW
  • Mindstarter
    Mindstarter Members Posts: 492
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I agree with u t/s, Im from NY and have fam in SC and ATL so I know what u mean. It's true, I think it just a different state of mind, ppl from the south are still stuck in the past, tend not to be well educated and somewhat ignorant. The women dress tacky and the men are bummy.
  • Mindstarter
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You're female?

yes.........
  • Mindstarter
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Any pics you'd care to share with us?

Preferably a face shot, but a body shot without the face would suffice as well.

? no......I talk way to reckless on here to have my pic be attached to this BS.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mods need to get on thier ? ...

Any thread made by a "female" without a proof pic should be immediately deleted or locked.

Go ahead and sign that petition brahs
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol! Southern ? in here catching feelings
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The reason why people from the south look bummy in comparison to people from the northeast is because the east is a fashion mecca has been for a long time , in particularly ny. so people from ny and all it's surrounding states get fresh.
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol! ? in the south still rock Girbaud and XXXL white whirt
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm gonna just say what I think and some of my other female friends who are from northern states,mainly from NYC ..I live in the south (VA),I have been here fore about 5 years now and I have not seen many attractive BM here ..I have only seen about 6 at most in a five year period that were really good looking. Black men from the North tend to be more attractive,better dressers,more romantic, better in bed, hard working, and have swag..these black guys here look bummy, this is why the girls go crazy when up north guys come down here and ? hate because they know many NYC guys got that fire.

A lot of the southern guys look beat up or like Slim Thug or Lil Wayne, they don't know how to dress and the ones that do look ok don't want to clean themselves up. They are also very stingy and have no confidence. And to be honest even a lof the women look bad too..I was conversing with my female friends who are mostly from the NY Area as well and most are Caribbean decent including afro latino from the Caribbean, I'm AA, Trini,and of PR decent and one of my friends said the reason why Blacks from the north tend to be better looking is because most are Carribean or mix with something vs. some in the south.at first I disagreed with here but when I really thought about it..the fact that I can't find no really goo looking men down here says something. Let me remind you we are only talking about my state. I have been to the ATL and SC and I saw some attractive BM

Most of the good looking blk people I have seen male or female were usually not a native born of this state, or not just AA. and there are many AA that are good looking but it's not a lot in my area. The thing is they could look really good but they just look bummy here, some of the women too need to stop looking like jackie o and fix themselves up, guys know damm well NYC girls got a rep for looking good,even the fat bw in the south that were pretty weren't even from there originally . I am not a ? but even the way up north guys ? is different...

Can somebody explain this ? because I saw a similar thread not to long ago.

This in the bolded moots your whole point.
This discussion has been closed.