WHY Do Black Men from the North look better then those from the south ??

Options

Comments

• Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    KinkyCurls wrote: »
    Black women from the south are FATT black women up north are more in shape, wear there hair natural!! weave is in too much abundance in the south. that alone defeats your argument.
    In the south black women have to be light skin to be remotely pretty. and there still UGLIER than the brown black women up north.

Lol @ this ? . If there ever was anyone to carelessly slap together some anecdotal drivel like this it wOuld be you. Without generalizing here's a fact. My homeboy who's from east new York that recently migrated down here would always complain about how hideous some of those project rats from up top would look and how their mannish behavior intimidated him. It took for him to move down south to find a quality woman. He's dated one before the one he's currently married to and decided to start a family with. Both were from down south. The truth of the matter is u rotten apple sheboons are the object of no one's desire. Rather the punchline to their joke. Even if southern women do like northern men, nobody lusts for northern women. Nobody. Many men have said before that they would love to be with a southern girl. It's been rapped about in songs, featured in editorials, and even spoken about in poetry. But the only time someone mentions northern women is either when they're from the carribean(jamaican, Trinidadian) or Hispanic (puerto rican , Dominican). Black northern women are at the bottom of the totem pole. Northern men don't want them because they'd rather have a big ? southern girl. And southern men don't even care enough about them to even mention them
  • StreetMediaZone
    StreetMediaZone Banned Users Posts: 364
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? have you been down HERE COME I"M HANDSOME AND TAKE EXTREME CARE OF MYSELF BYTCH
    I DONT KNOW ABOUT OTHER MEN BYTCH

BUT BYTCH KEEP YO HOE AZZ UP NORF WIT DAT UPPITY ? BYTCH YO HEAR ME BYTCH
    BROKE BYTCH
    MUSTY BYTCH
    TRASHY BYTCH
    SLUTTY BYTCH

DIS SELF HATING BYTCH MADE A THREAD DISSING MEN
    BYTCH THE REASON WHY YOU CANT FIND A DECENT MAN IS BECAUSE THEY RUN FROM YOU BYTCH
    YOU HEAR ME BYTCH
    YA ? STINKS BYTCH
  • StreetMediaZone
    StreetMediaZone Banned Users Posts: 364
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ounceman wrote: »
    lol @ this ? . If there ever was anyone to carelessly slap together some anecdotal drivel like this it would be you. Without generalizing here's a fact. My homeboy who's from east new york that recently migrated down here would always complain about how hideous some of those project rats from up top would look and how their mannish behavior intimidated him. It took for him to move down south to find a quality woman. He's dated one before the one he's currently married to and decided to start a family with. Both were from down south. The truth of the matter is u rotten apple sheboons are the object of no one's desire. Rather the punchline to their joke. Even if southern women do like northern men, nobody lusts for northern women. Nobody. Many men have said before that they would love to be with a southern girl. It's been rapped about in songs, featured in editorials, and even spoken about in poetry. But the only time someone mentions northern women is either when they're from the carribean(jamaican, trinidadian) or hispanic (puerto rican , dominican). Black northern women are at the bottom of the totem pole. Northern men don't want them because they'd rather have a big ? southern girl. And southern men don't even care enough about them to even mention them

you should have ended that with ....bytch
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I agree with u t/s, Im from NY and have fam in SC and ATL so I know what u mean. It's true, I think it just a different state of mind, ppl from the south are still stuck in the past, tend not to be well educated and somewhat ignorant. The women dress tacky and the men are bummy.
    The number of students graduating from city high schools increased modestly last year, continuing an upward trend that the mayor deemed "historic."

The high school graduation rate for city students rose to 59% in 2009, up from 56.4% in 2008, state officials announced Tuesday.

The state graduation rate also improved, rising to about 72% from 71% in 2008.

"The results for New York City are historic," said Mayor Bloomberg. "Any way you look at it, there's a record-breaking number of students graduating on time."

Anytime less than 60% of your area graduating High School=historic that's not a good sign...you should know your own area's education stat's before ? on an entire region...especially a region known to have some of the most prestigious schools in the country
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Anytime less than 60% of your area graduating High School=historic that's not a good sign...you should know your own area's education stat's before ? on an entire region...especially a region known to have some of the most prestigious schools in the country

word...aint no HBCU's in NY
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    Lol @ this ? . If there ever was anyone to carelessly slap together some anecdotal drivel like this it wOuld be you. Without generalizing here's a fact. My homeboy who's from east new York that recently migrated down here would always complain about how hideous some of those project rats from up top would look and how their mannish behavior intimidated him. It took for him to move down south to find a quality woman. He's dated one before the one he's currently married to and decided to start a family with. Both were from down south. The truth of the matter is u rotten apple sheboons are the object of no one's desire. Rather the punchline to their joke. Even if southern women do like northern men, nobody lusts for northern women. Nobody. Many men have said before that they would love to be with a southern girl. It's been rapped about in songs, featured in editorials, and even spoken about in poetry. But the only time someone mentions northern women is either when they're from the carribean(jamaican, Trinidadian) or Hispanic (puerto rican , Dominican). Black northern women are at the bottom of the totem pole. Northern men don't want them because they'd rather have a big ? southern girl. And southern men don't even care enough about them to even mention them

Lol fam dont respond to that ? troll. But, haha you do have a valid point. On some real ? ...I live in Brooklyn right now and I can tell you most girls who from NY and stay there are straight...TRASH. All the joints I have ? with up here have either been A. Not from NY and just moved to NY or B. From NY moved away for a while and came back. Chicks that don't leave are the worst.
  • diverse1
    diverse1 Members Posts: 33
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Black women from the south are FATT black women up north are more in shape, wear there hair natural!! weave is in too much abundance in the south. that alone defeats your argument.
    In the south black women have to be light skin to be remotely pretty. and there still UGLIER than the brown black women up north.

lol you told the truth when I said fat I mean 350lbs and up in parts of the south and it's true how some of the guys hype of light skin bw in the south I mean look at half the color struck posters on here..where do a lot of them live? THE SOUTH !! some of the most below avg. light skin women think they are hot down here then start looking funny when my fine caribbean ass walk in the room because I look good don't get me wrong not all are stuck up but they didn't get that rep for no ? reason it's not even their fault it's those ugly ass county bumpkin black men that do that sh*t down there half the songs you hear talking about redbones came from SOUTHERN RAPERS ! I mean they don't even know what a good looking woman is you should see how many of them date ugly white women..not to mention they are cheap as hell...these poor women don't know what is to be courted.

And to that other guy on here..the biggest problem with AA especially in the south is you talk about things you know nothing about most have never even been around afro latinos and caribeans and don't know what the hell your talking about when it comes to race. Caribbeans and Afro latinos going down south is more recent and that just because the cost of living is cheaper like I said, when they walk in the room and tell they are not from there and if they do blend it they can look at their features and tell something else is there many times. Oh and southern bw swear every blk chick got a weave who have long hair because so many of them are use to them wearing it not realizing hey many caribbean bw got long hair and that so called good hair those ignorant fools talked about. Yeah some of the ignorance is starting to fade because they've been called out on that ? ..but the men damm those guys are a hot ass mess mentally and physically especially the younger ones they are the reason their so much colorism issues in the first place DOWN SOUTH GUYS are the worst..you don't have to be light skin but if you more mixed with your features regardless of color your gonna be noticed more..or if your butt is huge.

I agree some of the darkest blk people can have white blood but you don't get that in the Caribbean people been mixing way after slavery..I don't take the opinions on AA that serious because most don't even know their own backgrounds and if they do they deny that they are more racialy mixed then others and say Dominicans on avg. look like them and they don't lol..

How a lot of up north Caribbean Black Men look
    Laz-Alonso.jpg

How a l ot of southern bm look (not all be a hell of a lot)
    36M_djpaul.jpg
    wenn1953359.jpg
  • diverse1
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol fam dont respond to that ? troll. But, haha you do have a valid point. On some real ? ...I live in Brooklyn right now and I can tell you most girls who from NY and stay there are straight...TRASH. All the joints I have ? with up here have either been A. Not from NY and just moved to NY or B. From NY moved away for a while and came back. Chicks that don't leave are the worst.

I'm not a troll and it's true some can be rough BUT ONCE YOU LIVE IN THE SOUTH YOU SEE HOW A LOT OF THE GIRLS ARE THERE..AND THAT'S FAKE AS HELL NYC can be blunt but a lot of the southern girls are sneaky with that sh*t and they are big haters...trust me they are not all sweet like you would like to think..NYC IS a big ass place there are many dime bw from theree that's just the truth ..the only places I can think of in the south that has a rep for nice looking blk womenis ATL, and North Crolina and some in SC

their not all wholesome either a lot got babies and act real stuck up.
  • KinkyCurls
    KinkyCurls Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Black northern women are always with someone, no black woman is lonely here, I see all races with them. In NYC, IR dating for black women is BIG. and the guys they are with look good too. Plus black northern women get married before they have kids. More black women married up here than anywhere else. especially the south.
  • KinkyCurls
    KinkyCurls Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

what part of brooklyn did you live in? I dont believe your ? . the women in brooklyn dont want your southern slow ass anyways. pleny of european carribeans african asians arabs and latinos feenin for those ladies. Black women wear their hair natural in brooklyn its like natural hair haven, and the europeans love that they are all over them.
  • diverse1
    edited November 2011
    Options
    what part of brooklyn did you live in? I dont believe your ? . the women in brooklyn dont want your southern slow ass anyways. pleny of european carribeans african asians arabs and latinos feenin for those ladies. Black women wear their hair natural in brooklyn its like natural hair haven, and the europeans love that they are all over them.
    you told nothing but the truth while southern bw are crying because they are stuck with color struck ? loooking bm lol ( well really by choice) bw in the north have enjoyed the attention fro men of all races for yeeears because they like how good up north women look on avg. but northern women in the south are still holding it down looking like women.

And as far as the hair thing, I don't care about weave but many southern women wear tacky weaves and if they do get their hair done they forget to do things like wax their eye brows or put on some make up to look even more better. A lot of the men dont work and whine about white men. A lot ot the women work harder then the men and just look bad when they think they are fixed up..the ones that are pretty are really not friendly many times.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Silverfoxxx
    Silverfoxxx Members Posts: 1,066
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I changed my avi pic so u can know im from The South, nor do i act ignorant and I been told that I talk very proper. Why? its because I choose to do so. lol
  • diverse1
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I changed my avi pic so u can know im from The South, nor do i act ignorant and I been told that I talk very proper. Why? its because I choose to do so. lol

mmm nice pic, I didn't say every single bm in the south looks bumy I said the state that I'm in there's a high amount you look very sexy in that pic what state are you in?

also I find if funny how ? guys on here got when a lof the boys on here (not men to me) are the meanest on the net ..so many say the cruelest things I ever heard about bw but the very same women a lot on here put down they are now defending because they are from the south..but any other day they are saying all kinds of foolishness out their mouths..I guess they don't like hearing a woman share her thoughts but they can talk about bw all the time on here ..it doesn't feel so good does it...(not directing this to you)
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Look im from the north and ? we don't want you stay the ? down there.

? ? yo self and chicks from the south are sexy ? .
  • diverse1
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Truerap wrote: »
    Look im from the north and ? we don't want you stay the ? down there.

? ? yo self and chicks from the south are sexy ? .

? Please like I said before ? it depends on what part of the south you go to because a number look a hot ass mess.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Well the opposite can be said about black women from the north. black women from the south cook better, have better bodies and are more curvaceous, posses more pleasing accents to the ear, are more family oriented, and are more fit to raise your child. black women from the north on the other hand have deep voices, stab wounds, razor blades tucked behind their tongues, ? hair, and are only good for using their hands to pick up the phone to order chinese, or brooklyn pizza. and the fact that the t/s doesnt have a pic in her avi strongly supports this. there is a reason why the same men the t/s praises are moving to the south by the shipload

Lmao. The truth shall set these hoes free
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    *looks in the mirror*

Ima handsome guy from the south if I say so myself.

But I find it funny that women from the east coast love men from the south.

South women > east coast women
    Midwest women > east coast women
    West women > east coast women

Damn in my eyes east coast women racking up L's compared to the women of other regions.

But serious the pros and cons between east coast women and women from other regions, I really think they lose in every category.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Smh @ you ? getting tricked by gee to post pics.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
    Smh @ you ? getting tricked by h-rap to post pics.

• diverse1
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    oi my size!

I have to honestly ask your something..why are you so ? nice to these guys on here when they diss bw a lot on here and say some ignorant things on here? your very beautiful but there are enough on here that would never give you your props..
  • diverse1
    edited November 2011
    Options
    *looks in the mirror*

Ima handsome guy from the south if I say so myself.

But I find it funny that women from the east coast love men from the south.

South women > east coast women
    Midwest women > east coast women
    West women > east coast women

Damn in my eyes east coast women racking up L's compared to the women of other regions.

But serious the pros and cons between east coast women and women from other regions, I really think they lose in every category.

look your Creole and ecuadorian, you know damm well I wasn't talking about you when I said bm from the south I am prmimarly talking about African American men since majority down south are that...I think I was very clear in many of my post what I liked and didn't like and differences I see with your fine concieted ass
  • diverse1
    edited November 2011
    Options
    isayas_2 wrote: »
    \

You coming up with ridiculous stereotypes that may be tre hurts these dudes. Some East coast dude trying to do the Lil' Wayne and Ross thing to.

the south is in the east coast..I think you ment north eastern men? some of them better not try looking like rick ross or there will be hell to pay .....lol we are not going for that ?
This discussion has been closed.