What if Nas haters on the IC claimed Nas grew up in a Trailor

Options
8 Mile
8 Mile Banned Users Posts: 335
edited May 2010 in The Reason
So why is it acceptable for some IC posters to spread lies about Eminem? why is it that people like Tri3w get away with spreading lies?

Comments

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    00015706_eminemwedding.jpg
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    werent you leaving...again?
  • 8 Mile
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm not saying put Eminem in your top 5 greatest ever list or listen to him

But all i ask is why make up lies?
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So is dretox=shadyteam=8mile?

Haters gonna hate you act like Eminem is the only rapper that this happens to
  • 8 Mile
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So is dretox=shadyteam=8mile?

Haters gonna hate you act like Eminem is the only rapper that this happens to

No

IC haters do not claim Jay Z lived in a Trailor rather then Bed Stuy

IC haters do not claim Styles P lived in a Trailor rather than Yonkers

Like i said this isn't about Music it's about a fact not opinion but fact
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Why worry about it?
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    eminem talks about trailer parks and has drawings of them on his albums, you ? idiot
  • 8 Mile
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Why worry about it?

Makes my blood boil, i don't want anyone on the IC to rate Eminem Musically if they dpn't like him but the lies about him by Tri3w is some lame ?
  • 8 Mile
    edited May 2010
    Options
    eminem talks about trailer parks and has drawings of them on his albums, you ? idiot

But he grew up in a house on Dresden Street in Inner City Detroit

And incase you to slow to realize the house on the cover of The Marshall Mathers LP is the house in Detroit's hood that Eminem lived, not many people know but that house on the cover was his actual house from child hood
  • Mdizzle9000
    edited May 2010
    Options
    8 Mile wrote: »

And incase you to slow to realize the house on the cover of The Marshall Mathers LP is the house in Detroit's hood that Eminem lived, not many people know but that house on the cover was his actual house from child hood

but he talks about trailor parks, so even if he never lived in one, his lyrics are the reason people think that

nas or whoever else you mentioned never said ? like that

this thread sucks and you suck
  • just.might.b.ok
    edited May 2010
    Options

cuz he lived there instead of moving every other year, right?
  • 8 Mile
    edited May 2010
    Options
    See the scrip flips cos the fact is Eminem talks about his experiences living in Detroit in the hood his house getting shot at but some how Tri3w lies he feels he can't relate to Eminemso the Eminem haters like him feel they gotta make up lies so they can say they don't relate to him

Just like Tri3w can't appreciate Song's about parenting

How can Tri3w not relate to a Song like Soldier when he suppose to be from the Hood?
  • just.might.b.ok
    edited May 2010
    Options
    See the scrip flips cos the fact is Eminem talks about his experiences living in Detroit in the hood his house getting shot at but some how Tri3w lies he feels he can't relate to Eminemso the Eminem haters like him feel they gotta make up lies so they can say they don't relate to him

Just like Tri3w can't appreciate Song's about parenting

How can Tri3w not relate to a Song like Soldier when he suppose to be from the Hood?

ever seen a movie called 8 mile?
  • 8 Mile
    edited May 2010
    Options
    but he talks about trailor parks, so even if he never lived in one, his lyrics are the reason people think that

nas or whoever else you mentioned never said ? like that

this thread sucks and you suck

I'm not gonna say Eminem has never ever mentioned a Trailor in his Lyrics cos from the top of my head i can think of one Song he mentioned it, but he mentioned a Trailor cos he lived across the street from a Trailor Park but never actually lived in one

And he says he is Trailor Trash cos the media views poor whites from the hood as Trailor Trash

Why is it that everyone from Detroit has co signed Eminem living on Dresden Street, 7 Mile & CHalmers but never living in an actual Trailor
  • 8 Mile
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ever seen a movie called 8 mile?

That was semi autibiographical

In the movie he had a sister but in real life Eminem has a brother no sister

In the movie he worked in a auto plant but in real life before Music Eminem worked in a resturant washing dishes

In the movie Eminem had no daughter but in real life he had Hailie in his early 20's

USE YOUR BRAIN DUDE
  • Mdizzle9000
    edited May 2010
    Options
    point is, if people think em grew up in a trailer park, its his fault
  • 8 Mile
    edited May 2010
    Options
    point is, if people think em grew up in a trailer park, its his fault

Yeh i mean take away the dissing of a few Pop Stars, no comedy Song's in his catalouge, no stunts, no dressing as woman in VIdeos

There would no nothing bad to say about him i don't think Eminem quite realized himself that 10 years later people would still remember he drssed up as Britney Spears in a Video

I think Eminem thought it would be all good, token white boy that grew up in Americas most dangerous City, had a life of pain, grew up around blacks, made deep Music, was real about his life experiences so Eminem thought lemme do me me let the blacks understand where i'm from

I think Eminem would be angry about this though he poured his heart into Mockingbird but demons like Tr3w can't appreciate it
  • MrCrookedLetter
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yeh i mean take away the dissing of a few Pop Stars, no comedy Song's in his catalouge, no stunts, no dressing as woman in VIdeos

There would no nothing bad to say about him i don't think Eminem quite realized himself that 10 years later people would still remember he drssed up as Britney Spears in a Video

I think Eminem thought it would be all good, token white boy that grew up in Americas most dangerous City, had a life of pain, grew up around blacks, made deep Music, was real about his life experiences so Eminem thought lemme do me me let the blacks understand where i'm from

I think Eminem would be angry about this though he poured his heart into Mockingbird but demons like Tr3w can't appreciate it

lol you ? me, why you gotta call someone a demon when they don't agree with you?
  • 8 Mile
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol you ? me, why you gotta call someone a demon when they don't agree with you?

I mean Mockingbird is deep like that is just Music at it's finest

my problem is ok you can say you not a parent so you can't relate but you gotta have no Soul in your DNA to not appreciate that Song
  • Mdizzle9000
    edited May 2010
    Options
    mockingbird was wack
  • MrCrookedLetter
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I mean Mockingbird is deep like that is just Music at it's finest

my problem is ok you can say you not a parent so you can't relate but you gotta have no Soul in your DNA to not appreciate that Song

He prolly does not appreciate it because he does not like it, you ever think of that?
  • 8 Mile
    edited May 2010
    Options
    We live in a devlish world where humans are far from perfect

Haters say Eminem makes Music about murder, things they can't relate to etc

But when he makes a positive, heart felt, deep Song about being a father people on the IC hate

There isn't a realer topic/content then about how much you love your child
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I believe Em wasn't from the trailer park.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Why do these punk ass mods on this forum let muthafucka's post 20 ? threads to prove how much of a stan they are? These mods are ? -made. You can aliases running around posting 20 ridiculous eminem threads on the board, and delete legitimate threads out of spite because another member disagrees with them. The Reason needs reform and some of these Mods need to hang it up. I'm just saying...
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    who gives a flying ? ? i'm sure em is good whether or not a poster on the IC makes comments about where he grew up.
This discussion has been closed.