Options
    mockingbird was wack

Hailees song was MUCH better
  • 8 Mile
    8 Mile Banned Users Posts: 335
    edited May 2010
    Options
    genstasia wrote: »
    PPL claims that Jay-Z is a devil worshipper who only got famous because he had to drink blood and have sex with a goat..... Ppl believe that Nas's whole life is a joke and has the more losses than the NY knicks.... there is worst things said about other rappers...

True that i dunno i just think Eminem is a soldier
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    @t/s

do you have fantasies of marrying eminem and living with him in the mystical forest of happy?
  • 8 Mile
    edited May 2010
    Options
    @t/s

do you have fantasies of marrying eminem and living with him in the mystical forest of happy?

No i just want people to realize he's from the blocks in Detroit where the Gun's go bang, you don't get your house shot up with bullets flying through the window not living in the hood, not saying it's positive but the positive aspect is Eminem escaping Detroits slum's to make a career in Music from the very bottom
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    8 Mile wrote: »
    True that i dunno i just think Eminem is a soldier

He is not a soldier, he was a pushover for most of his life, you know this right?
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    @t/s

LMAO!!!! @ Mystical forest of happy
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    why do people care so much about the personal lives of artists?
  • 8 Mile
    edited May 2010
    Options
    He is not a soldier, he was a pushover for most of his life, you know this right?

But getting outta where he did, beating the ? outta the bouncer that kissed Kim, pulling out Gun's on rival Rappers, getting shot at when he was 15, over coming drug addiction, losing Proof, losing his uncle Ronnie, working blood, sweat & tears to feed his daughter
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    8 Mile wrote: »
    But getting outta where he did, beating the ? outta the bouncer that kissed Kim, pulling out Gun's on rival Rappers, getting shot at when he was 15, over coming drug addiction, losing Proof, losing his uncle Ronnie, working blood, sweat & tears to feed his daughter

He didn't beat the bouncer, he had a gun and pistol whipped him, a little unfair some would say. Pulling out a gun is nothing to be proud of, just means you have can't fight. He was shot at when he was 15? I was unaware of that. I guess he has over come drug addiction, but then again he has had more help than the average person, losing his best friend does not make him a soldier.
    It is admirable for him to work so hard for his daughters, no doubt.
  • 8 Mile
    edited May 2010
    Options
    He didn't beat the bouncer, he had a gun and pistol whipped him, a little unfair some would say. Pulling out a gun is nothing to be proud of, just means you have can't fight. He was shot at when he was 15? I was unaware of that. I guess he has over come drug addiction, but then again he has had more help than the average person, losing his best friend does not make him a soldier.
    It is admirable for him to work so hard for his daughters, no doubt.

I can respect that but just remember there is no such thing as a fair fight in the hood, Styles P talks about Gun's more than Eminem but doesn't mean he is realer, Eminem did what he did to the bouncer cos he had to
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You sick, savage woman.

Emenim has played on that "white trash" image every since he came in the fuccin game....what does Nas have to do with this ? you maniac??

[Intro]
    Two trailer park girls go round the outside;
    round the outside, round the outside
    {*scratches*
    Two trailer park girls go round the outside;
    round the outside, round the outside
    {*scratches*

He was in a gotdamn trailer-home in his fuccin movie "8-Mile"...WTF are you talking about?!?!?!
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    SMH this 8 mile chick threads are mad whack why she still here anyway??
This discussion has been closed.