How are y'all at getting the bills paid?

Options

Comments

• tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    Dude, i used to alwasy have threads about the ? my wife does that ? me off.
    Now i just ask Kat about why she act like that via pm.

lol word??? never saw those

man I'd be fuckn going ballistic if my shorty did what your wife/kat do
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Bills get paid on the first of the month. All them ? . Got that nice speadsheet and just go right down the list. ? all that late payment ? .
  • baller4ever85
    baller4ever85 Members Posts: 14
    edited November 2011
    Options
    y'all need to ? with something like mint/pageonce, it'll have all your ? in line if you forget.
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Not financially, but actually keeping things in order and making sure everything gets paid in a timely manner?

Those living at home or only paying one or two bills need not respond.

I'm looking for people running households.

Aint you live at home til you were damn near 30 though? lol @ you acting like you been doin this and need not be bothered with hearing from the young people and their couple little bills
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    p-tavern wrote: »
    Aint you live at home til you were damn near 30 though? lol @ you acting like you been doin this and need not be bothered with hearing from the young people and their couple little bills

I moved back home for a small percentage of my adult life. I was initially out of the house at 19 and spent many years paying my own ? ..so yes, I have BEEN doing this. Even when I was staying with my mom, I was the second income for a good amount of my stay there.

Talk about what you know about little boy.

And if it was a matter of not having the money, the lights wouldn't be on right now...well, yes they would but still, I paid that ? .
  • Sun God
    Sun God Members Posts: 367
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Online Everything except rent and water which I cant pay online just yet.
  • Sun God
    Sun God Members Posts: 367
    edited November 2011
    Options
    How long you go without paying the light bill though? Electric companies are pretty lenient on that ? they usually wont turn your ? off for several months especially in the winter. U forgot to pay your light bill for several months?
  • kat2180
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Sun ? wrote: »
    How long you go without paying the light bill though? Electric companies are pretty lenient on that ? they usually wont turn your ? off for several months especially in the winter. U forgot to pay your light bill for several months?

Several months? Where you live at?

It hasn't been that long since I paid the last bill..apparently over a month though.

My boo wasn't mad..he's not IC perfect like you guys.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yeah.. I didnt pay my electric bill for over a month... I was out of the country for like 3 weeks... I didnt have any issues though..
    I just got a second bill with double the balance.

It sucks since winter is slowly approaching and my gas bill is slowly rising... I'ma be paying that bill with the sad face again
  • ImSoReal
    ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I dont forget to pay my bills because my rent, cell phone, cable, and 2 of my CCs are all due within the first week of the month. My insurance, other CC, and CPS are due in like the third week of the month. My cell bill i pay cash at the phone store, CPS I pay at HEB, and rent I write a check. Everything else is online. I make sure that I receive payment confirmation in my email
  • kat2180
    edited November 2011
    Options
    y'all need to ? with something like mint/pageonce, it'll have all your ? in line if you forget.

What's the word on this? Details please.
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I get all my bills automaticly taken out of the account. My money is in a government (credit union). I use to ? around with the m&t's wells fargo (wachovia) & Bank of america. But it seems everytime I do that I see crazy charges, or money thats taken out of my account thats unexplainable by the bank. When my money is in the credit union I don't have that problem. Plus even if my ssn# is stolen my money is protected. (my account is private)
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    I pay my bills twice a month

I keep a digital ledger, I pay online, but I don't do automatic bill pay

Which digital ledger do use use? Is it an app? School me. Tried of writing them down.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Online payments for me. Most come directly out of my check. I do go pay rent every month b./c you got be real with these folks in the rental office.
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I pay all my bills on the 1st. I pay my car payment before the 10th. I pay my mortgage on the 15th. I pay car insurance every 3 months.

I pay everything online.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I never even open my bills anymore. I got all the due dates memorized and I pay everything online. I don't do the automatic draft ? though.
  • baller4ever85
    baller4ever85 Members Posts: 14
    edited November 2011
    Options
    go to mint.com or pageonce.com and setup a free account, once you setup the account you can view all your bills at one place and they have iphone/android apps, its real intuitive and you can set it to where they send you emails a week before a bill is due.
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

mint .com is pretty good you get to see all you bank accounts in one place. I have like 6 so it helps me alot.
    Its like all your finances bundled into one spot.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Um u can even now use ur SMARTPHONe to monitor and remind u of ur bills
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited November 2011
    Options
    twinzmom wrote: »
    mint .com is pretty good you get to see all you bank accounts in one place. I have like 6 so it helps me alot.
    Its like all your finances bundled into one spot.
    Im pretty sure that info can be hacked....
  • kat2180
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm looking at mint right now..looks like it could be pretty helpful once you get it down.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    what is the purpose of 6 bank accounts?

good question
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited November 2011
    Options
    all 6 banks accounts got like 250 in each..u cant keep all ur eggs in one basket
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I moved back home for a small percentage of my adult life. I was initially out of the house at 19 and spent many years paying my own ? ..so yes, I have BEEN doing this. Even when I was staying with my mom, I was the second income for a good amount of my stay there.

Talk about what you know about little boy.

And if it was a matter of not having the money, the lights wouldn't be on right now...well, yes they would but still, I paid that ? .

Then why exclude other such people from your thread?

I recall you collecting unemployment and other forms of government assistance while living at home. Does that count for talking about what I know?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I forgot to pay the light bill, hope they cut it back on before I get home. :(
    U gonna forget to sign your baby in to school and take her to get her shots too?

How is little Kiesha going to see her coloring books now Katherine? Im highly upset right now. I cant even finish over reacting I'm so upset.