Why dont male singers sing in bass voice anymore?

Options
waynefan
waynefan Members Posts: 129
edited November 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Ok I never liked modern R&B I mean dudes like Teddy Pendergrass or Jeffrey Osbourne could sang and dey was like really popular in my daddy era.

These singers like Chris Brown and singers always sing about girls girls and girls and sex and its boring and like seriously please fix your voicebox,I cant stand Mindless Behavior or these boy singers.Personally I think New Edition did this because after 1984 there were no songs like "before I let go" by Frankie Beverly and Maze or "yearning for your love" by the Gap band by the mid 80's the industry was into boy groups or pretty singers or who could dance even if they didnt make good songs.

I also like Curtis Mayfield if you ever heard of him he was with the Impressions and he had these like 60's civil rights inspirational sounding songs ,but I also love hip hop especially from the 80's to early 90's but I wish soul music instead of becoming as I described industries didnt care about how you sing they wanted dancing and to sing about sex which is what R&B since the 1990's has sounded like,when did this decline was it New Edition cause I didn't like them its just they sounded corny.

I didn't like new jack swing or that poppy sounding songs I like soul not influence by electronics.

Comments