Post pics of another IC POSTER

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    man i cant even post on here like that no more.. this borwser at work doens't block enough ? ....and i have download restrictions...i can't do ? ..this site takes too long to load.....

i'll holla lata....

i was gonna post a bunch of blazini pics too....but i had to concede.....blazini won for getting jhud preggo....

david-otunga.jpg

hahahahha
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    hahahahah this ? DU you're lucky i dont have time to search for pics ? .....
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    mikko_ wrote: »
    and you know this how excatlcly? Are you a shadow man, one of those supernaturally black ass figures hiding in the night, spying on people? .

thumbnail.aspx?q=1426580313655&id=274535454bf9adb41f6b84754dba7906&url=http%3a%2f%2fitorganization2017.files.wordpress.com%2f2008%2f07%2fshadow.jpg

is this you^^^^^^?

You damn sure fit the description, keep your dark thoughts off of my ? and worry about ? that concerns you

kimi.. Calm ya nerves.. Dont jump on the "dro is dark' bandwagon.. And your lil words of ic pysc dont work on me.. Try again
  • DRO
    edited December 2011
    Options
    it's not a bandwagon, it's an obvious observation, and we're supposed to be cool. I never come at you or join in when people roast you, but you're clearly taking these little pop shots looking for beef.....so be it.

... Ohhh boy, here we go...

We are cool... Me and du are cool.. Be and blazini are cool, but that dont mean we still dont take shots at each other...

But u on the other hand catch feelings; as usual and turn a joke or whathave you into an avoidable issue
  • DRO
    edited December 2011
    Options
    3k2g.jpg

• reggie g
    reggie g Members Posts: 295
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol @ Dro making Kimi catch feelings.
  • DRO
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you swear i catch feelings, you came at me, i came back at you..period.

You dish it out but you really don't like to take it, even though you pretend it's cool.

du's jokes about me>>>> your's about me..... If i dont get mad at him, im sure as hell aint gone get mad at you about it...

Convo over... Carry on.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    mikko you been jumpin in the water with the sharks these last couple of weeks

you got me scared b

real ?
  • DRO
    edited December 2011
    Options
    plap star wrote: »
    mikko you been jumpin in the water with the sharks these last couple of weeks

you got me scared b

real ?

dont let her fool you...she's veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy emotional on the ic, she takes it to heart.
  • Plop Star
    edited December 2011
    Options
    dont let her fool you...she's veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy emotional on the ic, she takes it to heart.

to be on the safe side

imma just say.............

continue..............
  • Plop Star
    edited December 2011
    Options
    and another one bites the dust

im droppin double entendres today

? i love myself
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    Here you go again, you took a shot at me, I took one back, and you complained. On the rare occasions that I do laugh at jokes from you being roasted you complain.

If I don't answer a pm you sent me in a timely manner you complain...etc

You on the other hand have roasted me, and made roast threads about me on several occasions and I've never taken it personally.

So spare me with the ? , like I said you dish is out but you don't like taking it, and even if I was emotional I'm a Woman, what's your excuse?

Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum
    bullet_bill_bomb_GIF_The_WTF_Collection-s480x300-162560-580.gif
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • reggie g
    reggie g Members Posts: 295
    edited December 2011
    Options
    du's jokes about me>>>> your's about me..... If i dont get mad at him, im sure as hell aint gone get mad at you about it...

Convo over... Carry on.

She's let these ? gas up her wacc jokes the same way they do for Kai so now she thinks she's suddenly funny or actually capable of causing someone to get upset.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ahhhhh ? hahahahaha
  • DRO
    edited December 2011
    Options
    here you go again, you took a shot at me, i took one back, and you complained. On the rare occasions that i do laugh at jokes from you being roasted you complain.

If i don't answer a pm you sent me in a timely manner you complain...etc

you on the other hand have roasted me, and made roast threads about me on several occasions and i've never taken it personally.

So spare me with the ? , like i said you dish is out but you don't like taking it, and even if i was emotional i'm a woman, what's your excuse?

... Trap set..bait.. And u fell for it.. Once again...

Just said u were emotional to get a reaction outta you.. And just like alllllllllll of the other times, no matter the poster, u fall for it...
  • Plop Star
    edited December 2011
    Options
    pupu is purp

he killin ? b

he killin ?
  • Chasin Benjis
    Chasin Benjis Banned Users Posts: 147
    edited December 2011
    Options
    reggie g wrote: »
    She's let these ? gas up her wacc jokes the same way they do for Kai so now she thinks she's suddenly funny or actually capable of causing someone to get upset.

That's the thing they're not, I hardly laugh at her posts cuz they weren't meant to be funny.. instead they were meant to belittle and patronize her opposition by outwitting them and cleverly manipulating their words and using against them, which in turn gets them flustered, and that frustration usually leads to anger.The anger more often than not becomes evident with in about the 3rd post of the exchange and once that happens.. well that poster lost, due to his/her posts exuding feelings lmao, you use to be good at it too.. idk what happened tho.. *shrugs*
  • DRO
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you couldn't dispute anything i said in that post, so you're now pretending you had some diabolical plan...

You can come harder then this dro...choice is counting on you, don't let him down;)

kimi.. I honestly didnt read that post.. When i saw that it was a paragraph, i knew my job was done
  • DRO
    edited December 2011
    Options
    that's the thing they're not, i hardly laugh at her posts cuz they weren't meant to be funny.. instead they were meant to belittle and patronize her opposition by outwitting them and cleverly manipulating their words and using against them, which in turn gets them flustered, and that frustration usually leads to anger.the anger more often than not becomes evident with in about the 3rd post of the exchange and once that happens.. Well that poster lost, due to his/her posts exuding feelings lmao, you use to be good at it too.. Idk what happened tho.. *shrugs*

yeah, she got that ? from jg...she probly wont admit it, but she did...he made her change her whole postin style

but like i told her, that ? dont work on me..
  • Chasin Benjis
    edited December 2011
    Options
    kimi.. I honestly didnt read that post.. When i saw that it was a paragraph, i knew my job was done

^ In times of desperation when one doesnt have a retort, u can always rely on this generic post smh
  • DRO
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ^ in times of desperation when one doesnt have a retort, u can always rely on this generic post smh

..hahaha.. U know u the last ? that can ryle me up.. Hahahaha but keep tryin young man
  • Chasin Benjis
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    Choice is on his last leg, cosigning and praising posters he dislikes, and throwing his full support behind garbage posters and wack aliases just because they took a shot at me.

His dilapidated posting career is in shambles. this is why you should retire in your prime.

Homie out here looking like Jordan playing with the White Socks and Jay-Z recording Kindom Come...? is sad.

He also reminds me of Magic Johnson in 95'.. he's just a sick, washed up.. role player.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    great scott!

I never thought I'll see the day Kimi actually mastered this IC thing
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    a chin check for Du
    and a shot to kidney for Choice