Comments

• DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    a chin check for du
    and a shot to kidney for choice

how so?... Stealin someones online postin style is hardly impressive.. But like i told buddy like 10 post ago.. Carry on
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Kingdome Come was ? awful ahhaha
  • John_Blazini
    edited December 2011
    Options
    how so?... Stealin someones online postin style is hardly impressive.. But like i told buddy like 10 post ago.. Carry on
    I'm pretty sure he is not the only one who does that... and people steal posting styles all the time... the whole saying you made someone catch feelings is just as much a template post as anything.
  • DRO
    edited December 2011
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    i'm pretty sure he is not the only one who does that... And people steal posting styles all the time... The whole saying you made someone catch feelings is just as much a template post as anything.

when i said "buddy" i was refering to kimi.
  • DRO
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i'm pretty sure he is not the only one who does that... And people steal posting styles all the time... the whole saying you made someone catch feelings is just as much a template post as anything.

was i lyin about you catchin feelings when yo man left you ini the snow?.. Thats why ur on ur knees poutin..
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    aye Dro.. while they clownin u..
    them nike boots u posted in the winter thread are horrid!!!

im jus sayin..

carry on. haha
  • DRO
    edited December 2011
    Options
    capitalb wrote: »
    aye dro.. While they clownin u..
    Them nike boots u posted in the winter thread are horrid!!!

Im jus sayin..

Carry on. Haha

hahahah ? u ole hotdog neck havin ass ? ...
  • John_Blazini
    edited December 2011
    Options
    was i lyin about you catchin feelings when yo man left you ini the snow?.. Thats why ur on ur knees poutin..
    is this ? humor???? i dont speak ? b.... dont be mad because you go to used car lots for checks ups. ? your medical plan is through AAA. If you got a a fatal car accident your donor would be a truck carrying 93 unleaded.
  • CapitalB
    edited December 2011
    Options
    hahahah ? u ole hotdog neck havin ass ? ...

hahahahahahahahaha
    im tired of u lookin at me and only findin things of delicious nature to say about me..

not hetero! hahahahaha
  • Chasin Benjis
    Chasin Benjis Banned Users Posts: 147
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I think i'll take credit for Mikko's new posting style, even tho idk her prev style.. but since all of a sudden she's been roasting JG and others, so u guys say.. well it must be due to me poppin up and being the 1st to son that bwoy into oblivion, she just took notes and perfected it, she's my homie so I commend her and im glad she turned the tables on ? and now have them posting in fear and taking the high road when it comess to an exchange.. as is the case with Dro rite now lmao smh
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    cb your definitely a nobody tryin to take some credit

your the diddy of the ic
  • DRO
    edited December 2011
    Options
    is this ? humor???? i dont speak ? b.... dont be mad because you go to used car lots for checks ups. ? your medical plan is through AAA. If you got a a fatal car accident your donor would be a truck carrying 93 unleaded.

ahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHA
  • DRO
    edited December 2011
    Options
    plap star wrote: »

your the diddy of the ic

dam u beat me 2 it...
    Every body wanna have some credit in the dam movie
  • DRO
    edited December 2011
    Options
    hahahahahahahahaha
    im tired of u lookin at me and only findin things of delicious nature to say about me..

Not hetero! Hahahahaha

super pause.. Hhahahaha
  • DRO
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I think i'll take credit for Mikko's new posting style, even tho idk her prev style.. but since all of a sudden she's been roasting JG and others, so u guys say.. well it must be due to me poppin up and being the 1st to son that bwoy into oblivion, she just took notes and perfected it, she's my homie so I commend her and im glad she turned the tables on ? and now have them posting in fear and taking the high road when it comess to an exchange.. as is the case with Dro rite now lmao smh

OK.........
  • Chasin Benjis
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »

your the diddy of the ic

Lol.. the irony.

@ Dro.. lol i made u and Cap not speak for weeks after u lol'd at him after I sonned him, rite or wrong?
  • CapitalB
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »

your the diddy of the ic
    dam u beat me 2 it...
    Every body wanna have some credit in the dam movie

yall still replyin to that ? 's posts?? lol & smmfh
  • Plop Star
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol.. the irony.

@ Dro.. lol i made u and Cap not speak for weeks after u lol'd at him after I sonned him, rite or wrong?

imager.php?id=89234&t=o
  • DRO
    edited December 2011
    Options
    yall still replyin to that ? 's posts?? Lol & smmfh

yeah, u right... ? need attention out here..
  • Chasin Benjis
    edited December 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    yall still replyin to that ? 's posts?? lol & smmfh

You dont reply to me, u just make indirect references to Mikko about me... which were just ignored btw.. lmao.. shame on u tryin to ? on me and fail so bad in doing so.
  • reggie g
    reggie g Members Posts: 295
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    All that ? you talked about dro and now you gotta lean you're broke down ass on him to get at me.....has it really come to this?

Why are you still posting?

You seem to be the only idiot on this forum that takes the internet so seriously that you believe posters must forge alliances and make a decree to never diss another poster if they're "cool" with that poster and never agree with a poster if they don't like that poster. With each and every post you continue to prove how stupid you are and how seriously you take the IC.

Carry on exposing your stupidity with each and every post, yo.

As for why I still post? I post because I've never had my nude form displayed on the IC, I've never had emails detailing an illicit extra-marital affair posted, I've never allowed myself to be reduced to such a lack of self-esteem that I needed to make "tags" saying "thechoice2 kinda cute" "jg not ugly" or any such thing, I've never lowered myself to the point that I'd strip on webcam for someone I don't like just to have him help me to become more popular on a forum.

Now, if I had done anything of that nature, "Why do you still post" would be a very good question that I would be stomped trying to answer.
  • Plop Star
    edited December 2011
    Options
    o wat big paragraphs you have
  • CapitalB
    edited December 2011
    Options

only thing him and kimmi have in common is they are gluttons for verbal abuse..
    after awhile u realize they enjoy the ? .. so u quit satisfyin them with replies.. and they take ur silence as a win. smh

both irritating.. but kimmi comes off genuine.. i dont think she knows any better. lol
    that other ? tries too hard..
  • Chasin Benjis
    edited December 2011
    Options

Another generic reply when one has no retort, ur super basic Dro.. how much posters u stole this line from? Im a stop now tho, I aint mean to make 3 posters come out the woodworks with hate posts just cuz of a simple post where I made an observation lol..
  • Plop Star
    edited December 2011
    Options
    hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha