Post pics of another IC POSTER

Options

Comments

• death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    hahahahaha that Phantom roast was hilarious.....

Phantom roast was the funniest ? I seen thus far.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    that ? hated me after that ? but it was only jokes... me and Wall was getting that ? (II)... i think it was Wall
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    float.jpg
    yeah it was hahahahahah

That ? came out of nowhere too he posted those pics thinkingg his swag was one hundred trillion
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    that ? hated me after that ? but it was only jokes... me and Wall was getting that ? (II)... i think it was Wall

LMAOOO somebody made a sledge hammer out this ? head.. Who got that one?
  • John_Blazini
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ? barber had to use clippers with the extended step ladder attachment to cut that ? head.
  • John_Blazini
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LMAOOO somebody made a sledge hammer out this ? head.. Who got that one?
    prob Wall or someone hahahah
    mariosscopy.jpg

IMAXcopy.jpg
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    colorful_hot_air_ballooncopy.jpg
    Phantom

21jvr05.jpg

imagine the off-spring of the paring...........
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Oh ya'll talkin about the phantom roast lol

GOAT Roast lmao
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

Nah. Jamal had the best roast in the history of the IC period
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    You're still lying, you've already admitted that we talked for weeks, all those threads and ? you made were before we chatted on cam and you know it...geez.

as you can see from the lack of interest in these convos though, no one cares about this ? anymore.

2 years have passed, in that time you went from top 10 to not mentioned at all, posters say OTT runs donkey before they mention your washed up ass.

Sanchez, and that wack alias ? back dude are the only loyal ? riders left in your corner.So please, find some present day ? to say to me, or just shut the ? up for the love of gawd...lol

He's just being a good little ? rider performing his duties as usual, sanchez is harmless;)

Hey, what thread was that roast in?

Its ? back, ?
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Dam.. I come back from the store and cap b is gettin it in! Hahahaha
  • reggie g
    reggie g Members Posts: 295
    edited December 2011
    Options
    7e0663c462.jpg

Classic throwbacc pic, found this one lookin for pics of Kat .
  • Chasin Benjis
    Chasin Benjis Banned Users Posts: 147
    edited December 2011
    Options

Lol that's what 40 year olds with NO kids do..
    CapitalB wrote: »
    like i said.. i wake up to Benjamins.. if i was driven by ? and not mercedes they'd be all around me suckin my ? while i type.. but they're not ? boy.. they out doin my bidding...

as for kids.. they will come.. but who's worried about kids?? im still livin my life... try again..
    and i doubt u have anything.. i mean ? .. u aint even got a weeks worth of my money in ur avi.. if anything im UNDERcompensating.. i should have a bigger benz and 3k more square feet for EACH of my houses.. but ill settle for what i have at the moment.

^ ? posted cars, ? posted clothes, ? posted his mansion...... but no kids lmao, and he's goin on 40?

Capitol....B?.... as in... Blanks?

211143.1020.A.jpg
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

? yo black ass was hiding in the corner where the lamp light don't reach....lmao....

how did all this ? get started???

i went to watch the ? patrice oneal (rip) comedy special on netflicx..... come back... and feelings just got sprayed all over this ? .....

lmao@ that phantom roast...
  • reggie g
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You're still lying, you've already admitted that we talked for weeks, all those threads and ? you made were before we chatted on cam and you know it...geez.

as you can see from the lack of interest in these convos though, no one cares about this ? anymore.

2 years have passed, in that time you went from top 10 to not mentioned at all, posters say OTT runs donkey, hell dudes are saying I ....KIMI, runs donkey before they mention your washed up ass.

Sanchez, and that wack alias ? back dude are the only loyal ? riders left in your corner.So please, find some present day ? to say to me, or just shut the ? up for the love of gawd...lol

He's just being a good little ? rider performing his duties as usual, sanchez is harmless;)

Hey, what thread was that roast in?

You gave up the ? first time we talked = fact. 4/17/2010, Kimikko. Date is timestamped on the video I recorded. The exposure thread was made on 4/27/10. We talked a few more times between that. I win, you lose.

Congrats to OTT on running Donkey.

lol @ using Jay's wacc takeover lines over and over again.
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    reggie g wrote: »
    7e0663c462.jpg

Classic throwbacc pic, found this one lookin for pics of Kat .

Is that haute? I'd say I'd smash, but I don't want to inflate her already inflated ego.

ah, nevermind.
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I see everyone is going at everyone with the usual suspects outshining the rest.

Lol. Good to see some donkey action.

Proceed.............as u will.

Edit: smh at missing the action. Lol @ pimpin @ 40 wid no kids. How you gone be 40 years old, surrounded by ? and not have no kids?....... Lmao
  • Chasin Benjis
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Where did Cap Blank go... shopping?
  • reggie g
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Another thread where Chasin Benjamins exposes his faggotry by wondering about the whereabouts of a MALE poster.
  • Chasin Benjis
    edited December 2011
    Options
    reggie g wrote: »
    Another thread where Chasin Benjamins exposes his faggotry by wondering about the whereabouts of a MALE poster.

What u want me to do, Reginald? U saw the post, he told me he was childless lmao.

Imagine that, cars, clothes, mansions, but you 40 wit no kids.. guess he the Jay Z of the IC..... oops, almost forgot lmaooo smh
  • reggie g
    edited December 2011
    Options

So I showed it the first time yet you continued to talk to me and kiss my ass for all that time...why?

It's cool though, yes you won 2 years ago...let's see if you can triumph in 2011 with your glory days far behind you and dickriders who've moved on to grease schlolngs on other forums.

We both know it was you that was kissing ass in those convos. Hell, you even posted in the exposure thread how much you enjoyed typin to me.
  • reggie g
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It's cool though, yes you won 2 years ago...let's see if you can triumph in 2011 with your glory days far behind you, and dickriders who've moved on to grease schlolngs on other forums.

Saying it the first time had no effect, saying it again didn't. Damn shame you've been reduced to repeating your current stance of me being washed up with every post you've made in this thread about me. Just how redundant are you?
  • Chasin Benjis
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Mikko... u know damn well Terrance still has enough dickholders to cosign his posts in order to give him a false sense of victory.. smh
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol that's what 40 year olds with NO kids do..

^ ? posted cars, ? posted clothes, ? posted his mansion...... but no kids lmao, and he's goin on 40?

Capitol....B?.... as in... Blanks?

hahahaha i see that day still haunts u huh ? ?? lol
    i remember it well.. u was so scarred u even gave ur unsolicited life story on how u aint got a job.. how ur ? had half of one.. and even went to explain how the money in ur avi wasnt even urs to begin with.. it was ur homies! hahahahaha

my ? .. what do i need kids for??
    i son u daily..

and letta ? hit 30 before u tag me with 40 atleast. smmfh
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    and what makes the ? funnier.. is u aint got kids NOR none of the ? i got..
    yet u feel ur sayin somethin to me..

smmfh.. i aint got kids cause i made sure my ? did what ur momma failed to do..
    SWALLOW!!!!

like i keep tryin to tell u.. ur beef is with her.. not me..