zay_24 wrote: »
    Lean on Me and New Jack city were wacc
    Paid in Full>>>New Jack City

Fact ! ! ! ! ! !
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol @ ? born in 1989 getting mad...yall was in the same damn grade as us 1990 babies...a ? born a few months earlier and acts like he different smh

lol word....
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    born n 88 but have ? a 87, 89 and 3 91's.... 80's ? >>>>>> 90's
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Paid In Full being about MID/LATE 80's HARLEM>>>>>

war68y.jpg
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Mr. AJ wrote: »
    Paid In Full being about MID/LATE 80's HARLEM>>>>>

war68y.jpg

Paid in Full actually being made in the late 90s, early 00s>>>>
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    has any of the IC ladies gave a 90's baby da goods?
  • FoolTime
    FoolTime Members Posts: 1,311 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    zay_24 wrote: »
    Lean on Me and New Jack city were wacc
    Paid in Full>>>New Jacc City

Paid in Full was about how 80's ? was more thorough than these new millennium ? boys though
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The T/S has a thread where he discovered how high his girl's body count, yet still rocking the Superman cape.

Is simping in the 90's babies DNA?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Oregon Trail >>>>>>>>>Sims
    Number Munchers >>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    lol...why you got Pico on ignore?
    If by "pico" you're referring to a poster here, I'd only have them on "ignore" if they were a ? who was dead to me.

If such a ? person even existed in the first place.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    *80's baby post** 86 to be exact....we in dis thang
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I remember my brother tossing his atari out his upstairs window vividly to a friend of his in exchange for a nintendo ....

I also remember my brother hitting a lick for 4 milk cartons full of nintendo games. LoL at me being the only 8 year old in my area to knock out and defeat tyson in "knockout" or whatever the game was called, I never got the full grasp of metal gear though .

I also remember my auntie passing in 88' due to complications from drug use ....

I know my fellow 80's babies remember them tv's that were built like dressers and stood on the floor .

a real 80's baby is somewhat cold hearted because of the realities we came up around I can't relate to these young cats that yell and act obnoxious while catching feelings of rebellion because u dont relate to their tune .
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ? i remember my grandma use to give me a couple of dollars and some penny rolls to go to the store and get some bread milk and cooking grease.

That same grease she used with everything she cooked....damn chicken tasted like fish...we frying pork chops with bacon grease.

I can recall at one point we had a dresser in the living room with the tv sitting on top...didnt want to look down at the tv so we put it up a lil higher.lol

^^^memories
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    ? i remember my grandma use to give me a couple of dollars and some penny rolls to go to the store and get some bread milk and cooking grease.

That same grease she used with everything she cooked....damn chicken tasted like fish...we frying pork chops with bacon grease.

I can recall at one point we had a dresser in the living room with the tv sitting on top...didnt want to look down at the tv so we put it up a lil higher.lol

^^^memories

I can relate LoL trust me ....
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited December 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    I can relate LoL trust me ....

She had the same re used grease in one big old crisco ? ...its amazing that we never got sick from the old grease.
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    man ? yall "new jersy drive" ass ? , ridin round town not doin ? . 91 in this ? . im glad i was born when i was because when i was born, my moms had to dodge bullets in NYC, goin to her friends crib in East new york stray shots stayed httin the block. people gettin they face slahsed, stealin cars, shiiii im from lefrak city which aint even that hood anymore but back then ? in hairsalons was gettin shot at n ? .
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    my cousin born in 73' n he said all there was for a young black man to do was rob people. beat up ? for fun, sniff coke, sell ? , holla at ? , n make fun of scholars who were actually tryin to do somethin wit they life. n the 80s babies? shut yall young ? up cause u came up in 2000s which is a ? era so u cant say ? lol yall aint come up in the 90s or 80s (when u were teens which is really wat counts). 70 babies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>80s babies when it comes to rap, ? ? , majority of 90s rapper who was nice from the 70s breh.......lol @ the 80s babies in ere false claimin like they bout somethin.

o n by the way. ? im waaaaaavvvvvvyyyyy. that iz all
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    so Im guessing everyone is going to ignore the fact that the year you were born in does not make a "baby of that decade".....let me give a point of reference:

80s babies = People in elementary/middle school/high school during the Regan era..
  • MysticBoy
    MysticBoy Members Posts: 793 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    born n 88 but have ? a 87, 89 and 3 91's.... 80's ? >>>>>> 90's
    But 90's ? is tighter.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    *born in 82 post*

90s babies are soft as fresh dinner rolls. Kids offin themselves for just getting bullyed? Verbally bullied at that? When the ? did THAT becoming an widespread thing?

At least 80s kids in school handled bullies right...by going Columbine on they ? .
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    born 85.I guess Im an old head.So be it. I seen nirvana on mtc live and 2pac ? .? had no clue about no limit master p nd mixtapes with instrumentals.Suck a ? with a beeper in your ass b.And the 90´s was ok but the golden age was someting I missed.80´s baby were just like ? it.90´s babies are corny.What good rapper was born passed juelz.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    80's and 90's hip hop >>>>>>>>>>>>> 2000's

you fanciful ? keep thinking ya'll got it all figured out. as far as im concerned, your opinion means jack ? till you turn 25.
    at 25 a switch goes off in your brain and you realize that the ? you was doing was ? ? . that goes for all generations...
    you a a damn grown up till you 25

well damn if that ain't some of the truest ? i ever read on the IC..
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Pre-Robin Givens Tyson (80s) "Kid Dynamite">>>>post-jail Tyson (90s)

Cosby Show>>>>Fresh Prince, Martin, Living Single

Public Enemy, NWA, Eric B. & Rakim>>>>Wu, LOX, & OutKast (LL<<<Canibus, tho. Y'all got that.)

Friday the 13th/Nightmare on Elm St>>>>ANy ? 90s horror movie series that ever dropped.

Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Million Dollar Man, Randy Savage (Top 4 stars in WWE in the 80s)>Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold, & Taker (Top stars in the 90s)