Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    Broner has to really impress if he really bout billions it starts now he been lackluster since he moved up in weight

Broner is garbage

Berto 2.0

That is an extreme stance to take on Broner. Broner right now vs Berto at his peak I would pick Broner to beat him.

i wouldn't

What has Berto shown that lead you and @Wall to think Berto wins?

accuracy, speed, strength.....

broner is undisciplined as ? .....

dude gets caught with his hands down.....

berto's flaws that he followed people around the ring to much, he constantly walked into power shots......but broner imo isn't that strong at welter.....so berto could eat a few shots from him.....and broner with his hands down.....is getting floored
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Bruh we talking about Broner here. Have you seen him fight at 147? Lol The real question is what has Broner shown? He struggles everytime he gets in the ring with someone he can't walk down. Lackluster performance against Molina. In a dog foght with Taylor, even though Algeiri beat Taylor with ease.

Berto has more power, speed. I think he would drop Broner more than once. Broner has already shown that he isn't ready for 147. Hell he lost to Malignaggi imo.

Broner had two fights at 147 before he quickly realized it wasn't the division for him and he high tailed it down to 140.

Even with the losses he took, Berto beats Broner. Broner still has a lot to work on bruh.
  • Mastery
    edited February 2015
    Options
    That is an extreme stance to take on Broner. Broner right now vs Berto at his peak I would pick Broner to beat him.
    @playmaker88 @nycest_1 @Vader_F_Kennedy @buttuh_b @Elzo69Renaissance @BigBallsNoWorries @2stepz_ahead @R.D. @perspective@100 @aneed123

What y'all ? think man?
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruhwhen molina knocks broner out in a couple months i want all of u broner lovers to apologize. Dude isnt good. Im tired of hearing about hos potential.

Maidana killed him
    Paulie had a draw with him
    And he could barely beat taylors ? ass

What has broner shown to yall to make u think hes any good?cause i havent seen it

If he sits on them ropes against molina AB will stand for another beating
  • Mastery
    Options
    If Molina tries to box, he loses. He needs to go after Broner like a wild animal and maul him.
  • Mastery
    Options
    Same way Maidana did.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol i already mentioned that Broner has not impressed at 147... At 147 from what i ve seen thus far ill take Berto, but this is why i said Broner needs to put on a show in March...the sport needs him
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    Lol i already mentioned that Broner has not impressed at 147... At 147 from what i ve seen thus far ill take Berto, but this is why i said Broner needs to put on a show in March...the sport needs him

Sport will be just fine without him. Crawford and thurman are the future

And mr.alabama power himself
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broner has to really impress if he really bout billions it starts now he been lackluster since he moved up in weight

Broner is garbage

Berto 2.0

i wouldn't

accuracy, speed, strength.....

broner is undisciplined as ? .....

dude gets caught with his hands down.....

berto's flaws that he followed people around the ring to much, he constantly walked into power shots......but broner imo isn't that strong at welter.....so berto could eat a few shots from him.....and broner with his hands down.....is getting floored

Broner may be undisciplined but Berto doesn't even have fundamentals. Broner's ring IQ right now is higher than Berto's right now and that is not saying much for either.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Wall wrote: »
    Bruh we talking about Broner here. Have you seen him fight at 147? Lol The real question is what has Broner shown? He struggles everytime he gets in the ring with someone he can't walk down. Lackluster performance against Molina. In a dog foght with Taylor, even though Algeiri beat Taylor with ease.

Berto has more power, speed. I think he would drop Broner more than once. Broner has already shown that he isn't ready for 147. Hell he lost to Malignaggi imo.

Broner had two fights at 147 before he quickly realized it wasn't the division for him and he high tailed it down to 140.

Even with the losses he took, Berto beats Broner. Broner still has a lot to work on bruh.

I am not high on Broner for the record I just feel he can beat Berto
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Bruhwhen molina knocks broner out in a couple months i want all of u broner lovers to apologize. Dude isnt good. Im tired of hearing about hos potential.

Maidana killed him

What has broner shown to yall to make u think hes any good?cause i havent seen it

Who said I thought Broner was good?

Stop ASSuming ? and just go off what I posted not what you think my opinion is.

I am not high on Broner or think he is that good at this point. I just feel he can beat Berto that is it.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options

Maidana killed him

I am not high on Broner or think he is that good at this point. I just feel he can beat Berto that is it.

Who said i was talking to you little ? . Im talking to everybody who still high on broner
  • D. Morgan
    edited February 2015
    Options

Maidana killed him

Who said i was talking to you little ? . Im talking to everybody who still high on broner

You right that was a general post i stand corrected, except for the lil ? part FOH
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? just say Broner has a high ring IQ? Lol plz Broner is my mans but his ring IQ is 50Tyson status
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    This ? just say Broner has a high ring IQ? Lol plz Broner is my mans but his ring IQ is 50Tyson status

Thats not what I said read it again
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Maidana killed him

Ok, so when broner wins by decision and maybe a knockdown we need a public apology from you.

Maidana had more power and did not ? him. If not for the knockdowns could have went in Broner's favor as he walked Maidana down most that fight.

Paulie LOST. Flailing arm shots and movement are not gonna beat accurate crisp clean head shots no matter how you look at it...

As far as Taylor. He won... A W is a W is a W. Algieri beat provo with one eye. He knows how to box

Molina does not have the brovinci code.

I want my name mentioned in the apology.

• Negro_Caesar
    Options

Maidana killed him

Ok, so when broner wins by decision and maybe a knockdown we need a public apology from you.

Maidana had more power and did not ? him. If not for the knockdowns could have went in Broner's favor as he walked Maidana down most that fight.

Paulie LOST. Flailing arm shots and movement are not gonna beat accurate crisp clean head shots no matter how you look at it...

As far as Taylor. He won... A W is a W is a W. Algieri beat provo with one eye. He knows how to box

Molina does not have the brovinci code.

I want my name mentioned in the apology.

? ? outta here
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Broner is garbage

Berto 2.0

i wouldn't

same question for Broner.
    what quality win does he have that is equal to or better than andre berto
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    I just think Broner has better boxing abilty and skills than Berto. Broner is so damn undisciplined and thinks he is better than he actually is takes away from what he can really do IMO.

As for quality wins they about even neither has any stand out wins.

Its not that I am really that high on Broner I just think really think that lowly of Berto.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matthysse vs Provodnikov. Who you ? riding with?

It's WAR MATTHYSSE!!! over here

Let's get it Matthysse
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @playmaker88 @nycest_1 @Vader_F_Kennedy @buttuh_b @Elzo69Renaissance @BigBallsNoWorries @2stepz_ahead @R.D. @perspective@100

What y'all ? think man?

Definitely prime Berto at 147
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got Lucas over Provo
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Um...Broner facing adversity doesnt seem the same.. Berto just cant box for ? and has no fundamentals but hell go into those deep waters sink or swim.. Broner seems emotionally fragile(which is not surprising when you have someone who feels the need to put on all the time
    @Wall
    so im gonna say Berto
  • Mastery
    Options
    http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/articles-frontpage/20225-looking-like-kirkland-will-be-training-with-wolfe

Looking like Ann Wolfe will be in Kirklands corner. His odds for the upset just went up considerably if this holds true.