The Official Marijuana & Hash Appreciation Thread [2.Dro]

Options

Comments

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Jay wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »

what about yall's setups? yall into trays and accessories? rigs, bongs? any ritualistic ? ?

i find it interesting all the ways that people choose to medicate

I don't have a tray, but I don't clown folks who have em (anymore). I was a savage, so I learned how to twist on my feet, in the club, in moving vehicles in the dark, on a dollar bill, all that good ? . at home tho, I use a magazine.

just started using a grinder a few years ago. s/o to @Black_Samson, who tried for years to get me to use one. now I use it all the time, unless I'm working with loud.

I don't ? with bongs or pipes nshit, but my lady just got a pipe. can't front, it's coo.

@ the bolded, I got this weird azz habit, but only when I'm alone...I'll twist one up, but after I finish, it always takes me like 10-20 minutes before I ever put any heat on that bih...no idea why. s/o to @blackrain, he be on that ? too, lol

enlighten me. trays just keep everything from getting messy. and why dont you use a grinder with the loud?

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? i would grind up all my weed even if i was just loading a bowl into a pipe. Loved having a full container of Keef to add to joints or make some hash with if i didnt have anything to smoke.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    ? i would grind up all my weed even if i was just loading a bowl into a pipe. Loved having a full container of Keef to add to joints or make some hash with if i didnt have anything to smoke.

yeh, same.

i know an ol head who doesnt use a grinder either. he "finger ? " the weed. but i always look at the amount of kief lost on fingers when you do that..
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    edited November 2017
    Options

what about yall's setups? yall into trays and accessories? rigs, bongs? any ritualistic ? ?

I don't have a tray, but I don't clown folks who have em (anymore). I was a savage, so I learned how to twist on my feet, in the club, in moving vehicles in the dark, on a dollar bill, all that good ? . at home tho, I use a magazine.

just started using a grinder a few years ago. s/o to @Black_Samson, who tried for years to get me to use one. now I use it all the time, unless I'm working with loud.

I don't ? with bongs or pipes nshit, but my lady just got a pipe. can't front, it's coo.

@ the bolded, I got this weird azz habit, but only when I'm alone...I'll twist one up, but after I finish, it always takes me like 10-20 minutes before I ever put any heat on that bih...no idea why. s/o to @blackrain, he be on that ? too, lol

enlighten me. trays just keep everything from getting messy. and why dont you use a grinder with the loud?

I didn't know that ppl used trays until I went to college. and that was after I had been running the streets for a few years. I used to clown folks cuz I didn't know any better, thought they were soft. smh

I'm a creature of habit, basically that magazine IS my tray.

I treat loud differently than my "regular" green...I'm more conservative with it. just prefer to be more intimate with, "hands on" approach and all that...
  •  i ro ny
    Options

I treat loud differently than my "regular" green...I'm more conservative with it. just prefer to be more intimate with, "hands on" approach and all that...

Ahhhhh. I ain’t mad at that.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

I didn't know that ppl used trays until I went to college. and that was after I had been running the streets for a few years. I used to clown folks cuz I didn't know any better, thought they were soft. smh

I just started using a grinder about 3 years ago. It does save weed and breaks it down easier..but my rolling tray I've had for years. That's my ? . I'm attached to it lol
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

I just started using a grinder about 3 years ago. It does save weed and breaks it down easier..but my rolling tray I've had for years. That's my ? . I'm attached to it lol

the police took my first grinder of mine that i had for 5 years. the audacity of those monsters.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    And @_Jay is right...my homies know I'm the king of pre rolling my blunts. I pre roll 2-3 at a time so they're already ready to go.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    And @_Jay is right...my homies know I'm the king of pre rolling my blunts. I pre roll 2-3 at a time so they're already ready to go.

same.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    don had my medical card for about a year now... im on them joints.. stopped rolling blunts prolly 4-5 years ago.. indica all day.. so just some flowers and my vap pen... broke out my ? recently.. hadn't used that in a while. got some nice hits on it. Ive got pipes, bongs mini bongs all that ? .. i'll try about every way.. but i still always end up back to the joints...

im gon get on them dabs one day.... still haven't tried it... no real rituals but c/s @_jay & @blackrain i'm the same way, roll my joint wait about 20 minutes before i light it.. i prefer to air dry then drying that ? with a lighter.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    don had my medical card for about a year now... im on them joints.. stopped rolling blunts prolly 4-5 years ago.. indica all day.. so just some flowers and my vap pen... broke out my ? recently.. hadn't used that in a while. got some nice hits on it. Ive got pipes, bongs mini bongs all that ? .. i'll try about every way.. but i still always end up back to the joints...

im gon get on them dabs one day.... still haven't tried it... no real rituals but c/s @_jay & @blackrain i'm the same way, roll my joint wait about 20 minutes before i light it.. i prefer to air dry then drying that ? with a lighter.

Taking dabs are fun but it’s intense.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

right now, im in the market for some good glass or a pax.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you going vape, skip the pax and get a proper desktop unit. I have the pax 2 and the herbalizer, but the pax 2 is pretty high maintenance as you have to clean it after the third bowl.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Thereal_ba wrote: »

If you going vape, skip the pax and get a proper desktop unit. I have the pax 2 and the herbalizer, but the pax 2 is pretty high maintenance as you have to clean it after the third bowl.

i realized that the pax might not be for me at this time. maybe if it was gifted to me, id be down but as for outright paying for one, nah.

i did buy a simple ass glass ? today, which was exactly what i wanted; a beaker style joint.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    edited November 2017
    Options
    bought another ? glass piece today. Gonna sell the other one I bought yesterday.

rBVaJFihXw-AZEvyAAFZeg2-fOk005.jpg
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bought another ? glass piece today. Gonna sell the other one I bought yesterday.

Whats the appeal of a ? like this?
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

Whats the appeal of a ? like this?

Only appeal for me was percolation. There’s 3 percs at the bottom and 1 in the middle, which should make the smoke less harsh.
  •  i ro ny
    edited November 2017
    Options

gonna try my hand at making some budder this week. should be fun

Here’s how it went down. I decarb’d a lil over a half ounce.
    r5pzj1ecwq76.jpeg

Then put it in the melted down butter for a good hour and a half and strained it.
    syp83db3xpuu.jpeg
    3a717a6v8fno.jpeg

Then let it sit in the fridge for like 2 hours..
    3fc5otgu3jof.jpeg

3n6e9qgao3k4.jpeg
    [img][/img]ytf33a04kit2.jpeg
    hah63qu5ij5h.jpeg

this batch came out legit but the next one is gonna be FIRE.
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's a nice piece. I have a percolator ? like this + an ice catcher and it is silky smooth. But it is a ? to clean. My tip would be if it's your first per ? is to clean often. I went weeks before cleaning mine well and now there's spots that will seemingly never lose that burned glass look inside.
  • JusDre313
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Im still using my vape pen and some Wax.

A friend of a friend has been selling Weed/Wax for years and has a connect in Cali that sends him boxes full of Cartidges for pens and he sells them for 40 a pop. I prefer using the coils and loading my own dabs, but when in need, those cartridges are dope as ? ! They last for ? ever and i only need maybe 3-4 hits to be on a cool calm high. Love how the smell doesnt linger either, can vape in the work bathroom if you wanted to haha.

the bolded.. me everyday... and the pen brings no attention.. only 1 time at this pizza place did a guy realize it was a vap pen..
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    anduin wrote: »

That's a nice piece. I have a percolator ? like this + an ice catcher and it is silky smooth. But it is a ? to clean. My tip would be if it's your first per ? is to clean often. I went weeks before cleaning mine well and now there's spots that will seemingly never lose that burned glass look inside.

good tip, my man.

still waiting to receive the piece in the mail.
  • JusDre313
    Options
    ? pix .. just copped over the weekend... #boutthatindica

zawcf0lag9hd.jpg

my neighbor older and had me check if my dispensary had some. its called Carls Cannabees . soothing topical salve .. let my neighbor tell it put it directly on any ache/pain you have and its gives instantly relief.. haven't tried it myself though, just copped some for him

4c03xftkrnv5.jpg
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody live in legal recreational states?

How has the feeling about weed changed?

From buying to growing to smoking?

Still paranoid?