the kinda N!gga ya'll cosigning? Drake the enemy.

Options

Comments

• Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol @ ? taking offense to the thread
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You have The Weeknd in your avi...I know where your allegiance lies

You're taking a picture with a pink camera, chill homie.
  • CoolJoe
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Bruh where and how the ? could you imply all that about Drake thru his music?

Like even if all you said was true....Why would that have anything to do with whatever enjoyment listeners get out of Drake's music?

Everything Ive heard about Jay Z as a person seems to imply he's an opportunistic snake who will jump ships in a heartbeat to go where the money is. He's still my favorite music artist of all time.

Jeezy has a suspect list of ? he's had a problem with (Gucci, Drama, Nas, Rick Ross,) and ? still love him. IT is what it is.

Co-sign.....
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Here's the thing:

I see the infatuation with Drake by the young populus as a reflection of the young generation as a whole. You say he's passive-aggressive? Look at the majority of cats that "ride" for him. Most of them are confused, young men, mostly with no father growing up, and unsure of their own masculinity.

They also have NO individuality, so they can't think on their own, but rather co-sign the next ? that happens to be on TV, "getting money and ? ", which is merely a spokescreen to hide their own confusion about what it takes and means to be a "real man" in the world. Instead of facing these things, they normally parlay it off as "hating" to anyone who disagrees with them.

Of course, the fact that guys like Drake, Lil' Wayne, Meek Millz, etc have now a LEGION of guys following them now has made them feel like they're invincible...plus the fact that "? usually do what the ? do", and every female under the age of 23 looks at these guys as new young Gods pretty much says itself. THAT''s what this pseudo-feminine behavior (dry snitching on records, the female clothing) gets so much of a pass. They simply have their own little nation now.

Thst some good ? right there
  • Idiopathic Joker
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Bruh where and how the ? could you imply all that about Drake thru his music?

Like even if all you said was true....Why would that have anything to do with whatever enjoyment listeners get out of Drake's music?

Everything Ive heard about Jay Z as a person seems to imply he's an opportunistic snake who will jump ships in a heartbeat to go where the money is. He's still my favorite music artist of all time.
    Jeezy has a suspect list of ? he's had a problem with (Gucci, Drama, Nas, Rick Ross,) and ? still love him. IT is what it is.

You gotta be a snake in the entertainment industry to make it and survive. Jay ? over people so he can survive in the game, thats the mentality all the rappers should have. Its easier to respect him over a punk
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Never dealt with Drake personally to make the above assertions

You're the type of half ? he is talking about.

Here's proof:

qualities you find attractive in a man
    Alright, as you know new years is coming up

I want to make myself better, and thus more attractive to the fairer sex
    So I want to construct some new years resolutions and goals to reflect that

What qualities do you find attractive for 2012?

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?436066-qualities-you-find-attractive-in-a-man
  • heavyrelish
    heavyrelish Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    A big part of what these nigguhs sell is their personality, or what they want u to think is their personality. All hip hop basically is, is some guy saying im this, i do this, over a beat. Lets be honest. Nigguhs ? me talking about what does his personal life have to do with his music. Thats what these nigguhs market, themselves and their personal story! I do, for the record, like Drakes music WAY more than Common, but the t/s definitely has a valid point...
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think I see a hoe card
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Dont no ? in here wanna see Drake physically

drake-tattoos.jpg
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I hope you're a woman googling half nekkid pics of a man

If not

Ummmmmmmm
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b cotton, i thought you was a real ? mane
  • CoolJoe
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Truth writer put locks on this thread with that post..
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    uolag wrote: »
    c'mon son..... What wrong with u. What made u look for that pic?

Weezy taught him..

gaywayne.jpg
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »

I gotta agree with everything this ? says...Like I really don't care about this beef (more interested in the discussion from the weirdos on both sides)...
    The thing is tho, Drake aint your enemy, Common aint your enemy...these ? just rapping, and honestly both are really good at what they do, however soft their images are...
    Drake's music is for women and ? who only think about women...str8 like that...If my sisters wanna listen to rap that caters to them why shouldn't they be able to...their demographic is the only ones buying music and buying tickets right now....
    You can't be mad at Drake, if the ? didn't sell, he wouldn't make the music...so don't be mad at him, be mad at the people who like his ? (a big portion of them of them are bad ? tho, so how mad can you really be?)
  • Idiopathic Joker
    edited January 2012
    Options

drake-tattoos.jpg

71kd.jpg..........
  • Authentic100
    Authentic100 Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

drake-tattoos.jpg

lmfao this ? got an aaliyah tattoo on his back.Smh
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lmfao this ? got an aaliyah tattoo on his back.Smh

Looks like Supafly
    300px-Superfly2.jpg
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ? i aint defending drake, just questioning your hate for him

Deep down, i think you're a fan
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Jamel you don't realize that a small majority of the IC identify with pillow-biting ? ? like Drake.

They're so ? made that when you ask them their motivation for holding Drake's nuts, they can't even own up to the fact that they defending him. Instead they claim Common is the ? for initiating a battle (which used to be an essential right of passage in hip hop).

As a rapper you should always be ready for battle, that's how we discern the weak from the strong. The new ? don't understand that...They call it HATIN

Like some hoes

Ether, and a win in the very first response
    Mr. AJ wrote: »
    Sucka 4 Luv ass ? like Drake is the reason why a lot of these women play ? like they don't have a backbone. Ol singy-song-sing-along-ass ?

LOL

threadstarter is a scholar and a gentleman. drake is everything you don't want to be as a man, so you can tell which posters are hoe ass ? when they cosign him

Damn man, You had to tell the truth?
    duckmanpig wrote: »
    oh look, another Drake hate thread.

Look another idiotic post that says nothing.
    can't believe what im reading in this thread, not saying i cosign the dude but hate is being spewed like he ? yall ? . the dude makes soft music but u dont know him so how are u gonna make all these assumptions about him

Always defending a stranger
    haute wrote: »
    Um king was willing to get ate up by dogs for a cause

He would not cosign this drake marshmallow fuckery

Do not sully his good name like that

Thank you
    drakes willing to get lyrically murked by common to prove he's not a ? . i think yall just mad that a light skinned canadian half jew is running ? in rap, its understandable but if you don't pay attention to it your feelings won't get so hurt. and again im not cosigning dude, i thought take care was fuggin garbage but if your all "grown ass men" this kinda ? shouldn't bother u

Why wouldn't it? It is natural to want the next generation to have better. When we see kids like you who have no priorities, and no idea what being a man means there is an issue.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    uolag wrote: »
    If there was some kind of rap commandments, mine would be this

1. Thou shall not simp
    2. Thou shall not have rhymes built like tyler perry, young berg, or rupaul
    3. Thou shall not spit gossip rap
    4. Thou shall not turn rap into r&b rap
    5. Thou shall not disrespect rap legends
    6. Thou shall not rhyme about how many records you sold or how much dough you have
    7. Thou shall not have 5th grade reading level punchlines
    8. Thou shall not rhyme about fake ?

And other ? i can't think of that needs to be added that make sense

U can add on if u like

I remember RZA claiming back in Wu Tang Forever not let Hip Hop ? with R n B too often. Now look what has happened in the last 7 years in Hip Hop.