the kinda N!gga ya'll cosigning? Drake the enemy.

Options

Comments

• blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    Options
    But back to the question tho.

So u dont agree that hip hop is nice right now, with that list i jus dropped. be honest
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheJamel wrote: »
    @blackdemo
    i respect your attempt to give an unbiased POV to this conversation, but to be quite truthful with you, you're coming off a bit stannish due to your comparison and liberal use of the words pioneer and golden age.

no real hip hop fan can use those words and be taken serious when talking about the current generation of hip hop.
    6 months ago some of these same ? was saying lil b is the future.

your era of hip hop has no future. in fact it's almost over.

you all just dont see it yet.

what on earth from this era could you, in ten years, look back on and say, "damn... that ? was dope."

what???

I'm On?
    A Milli?

I agree with you that that troll Lil B is not gonna last, as well as Drake, but who is gonna last in the new era? 04-09 were the worst years of Hip Hop with them dances and wack ass one hit wonders. Drake makes them simp ass songs cause, like another poster said, he has a whole generation backing him up.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • blackdemo
    Options
    blackdemo wrote: »
    Jamel ur parents were sayin the same thing about the music u was listenin to in the 90s man, u dont relaize how good an era is until u go further into the future or u can keep up now n see that Hip hop is great right now. Im lovin hip hop right now, they doin my ears good.I got 25% 90s underground, 90s/80s in general n the other half is new ish from my ipod.
    for the most part they were right tho... a good bit of them New Jack Swing ? was mad wack...

Word? U wasnt ? with Heavy D, Aaron Hall, Ralph Tresvant. they was iight makin some funky ? SOME, I can imagine in those days they were the soft cats tho.

the ones that are talked about to this day are the ones that were worth a damn.

i didn't say ALL NJS was wack, i said A GOOD BIT was...
    alot of them ? could not sing.... at all...
    and i dont understand why you are trying to say the likes of Heavy D, Aaron Hall, Ralph Tresvant were soft.... they all stuck to their lane and weren't on some im gonna catch a body like that ? ...

even heavy d stuck to his lane, sure he did a few tracks here and there like that one with pun...
    how the ? marques houston was making music in the NJS era yet he still do tours for kids now?

Yea true, but i mean those guys were soft, but im not co-siginin drake for sayin that line cuz it caught me by suprise too, i actually ur post, but i will say that hes tryin to be versatile with the rhymes too, to try n show hes not a ? even tho he has those traits of a ? lol
  • blackdemo
    Options
    But back to the question tho.

So u dont agree that hip hop is nice right now, with that list i jus dropped. be honest

no i dont.
    right now we still feeling the effects of the youtube boom... once thats over, maybe we will see a shift towards real talent.

What do u mean real talent tho? i mean J.cole, Big KRIT Kendrick dont have talent? all those MCs on that list is 7/10 at least. I cant rock with this statement, if it wasnt nice u wouldnt be on this site, AHH.com is a spot for nice MCs of the new generation. cant stay in the past, the past is nice but right now is nice too. But damn this a whole nother thread, imight ? around n make a thread about this
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • blackdemo
    Options
    smh, oldheads man, aint no gettin thru to em lol
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think drake makes dope music.... I never met the dude so I can't sit back and make some sort of over the top character aassesment on what he may or may not be...... That sounds like gossiping .... Which is ironic considering the object of this thread .... But yeah the only faulty ? I've seen him come with is that "mobbin like that" ? with all his goonies in Toronto ....lol I don't know what dude was thinking on that one ... But other than that dude seem coo and he make some dope music
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is ? ' comedy. lmfao @ bcotton2000 haplessly strolling into a Free Fire Zone with that pic

20,000 posts? You shoulda known how that was gonna turn out.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IMO Drake success been bad for hiphop....
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i def feel ya man but drake got that R Kelly appeal .... aka he makes good music ... no matter how much simpin is going on ... the kid got talent to make music in multiple genres @ that .... it is what it is ... i def agree with ya ... def dont ? with his character ... which is why i can only listen to so much "drake" ... but every now and then i gotta pop that ? in the deck ... sad but true :(
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and drakes whole career is based off of being a ? with ? assed tendencies...

how can ya'll honestly be that big of fans of a ? that regardless of fame you couldn't trust around your girl?

this ? a back stabber type ? . the kinda ? that would snitch on you to your girl or make up some ? , "i saw jamel at the mall today, he was talking to____" that's the type of ? ya'll chosin to cosign.
    the type of ? that will be all cool with ya'll when your driving down the interstate and you lick a few shots off up in the air, yeah he'll laugh... but then he'll snitch on you to your mom or aunt.

the kinda ? that will talk ? then back down. that's the kinda ? ya'll cosign.

every man should hate this kinda dude, cause he's that ? that we've all either open hand slapped or wanted to open hand slap at one point in time...

unless.... ya'll all that kinda ? i just described???

this is some real childish sh*t.

lol.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Drake a ? ass ? .
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im a ? prophet.

I gave you a "GOAT" for your clairvoyance Jamel...
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont care about drake. he can rap circles around a lot of these other new comers....

but...
    1. i dont check for drake, so...
    2. i dont care.

t/s obviously cares or he wouldnt be so angry at drake.

simple math.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like afew drake tunes i guess that makes me a ? lol its only music ? i like the ? dancing soundtrack too dont judge me!!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The white man's daughter loves Drake, you aint getting rid of him.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like afew drake tunes i guess that makes me a ? lol its only music ? i like the ? dancing soundtrack too dont judge me!!

? i'll run my hand down my wifes armpit in a heartbeat....
    i like a few of drakes songs... but the kid aint what these folks make him.

liking his music is one thing, but what these ? do here? shaming anybody that stands up to the ? ?

1274465753023.gif
    son wtf lead to this revelation.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake seems like a ? , but he can rhyme tho.