the older im getting the more im finding myself resenting and hating white ppl..

Options

Comments

• 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    I never said that. Of course you'll try in imply otherwise. You hate white people? then just man up to it. I remember when some ass claimed that white men been ? your women for 600 years....? can you say duke university? EVERY ? TIME you and yours make claims about how wicked white people are...you NEVER prove it - you start posting images from 60 years ago...as if that dreadful era is going on right NOW.....? quit lying thru your teeth.

you just prove what im saying..the real reason ? is not visible as it was 60 years ago its because its been transformed into a 2 face type ? ..where it appears okay even though its not..THATS the basis for this thread..its not me saying "white folks are out there lynching my ass on a stick"..but i bet they find a way to do it in my salary, or the loans i get, or the neighbourhood in which i possibly live on..

ill be one of the few taht would tell you that i preferred the white racists back then because u knew who was who from the jump..there wasnt any confusion about which side they lie. nowadays because its hidden you dont know who is on what side so you distrust the general white body as opposed to back then when u could say "well this is okay and that one isnt"..
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    zay_24 wrote: »
    If you a real ? then you also keep an eye on these mexicans too. Anyone who grew up around mexicans know these ? kiss up to craccas more than uncle toms, ? disgustin b

word....coming from texas i know how much spics hate us too

the rest of the country might not see it yet because they havent migrated like they have in the south but these ? think them and the white man are on the same level because they took our jobs

calling black folks lazy and uneducated knowing damn well they got that assumption from hearing their white boss talk ? about us

real talk i cant stand mexicans they are grimey as hell and if a race war started the white man would use them to fight us im telling you
  • zay_24
    zay_24 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    word....coming from texas i know how much spics hate us too

the rest of the country might not see it yet because they havent migrated like they have in the south but these ? think them and the white man are on the same level because they took our jobs

calling black folks lazy and uneducated knowing damn well they got that assumption from hearing their white boss talk ? about us

real talk i cant stand mexicans they are grimey as hell and if a race war started the white man would use them to fight us im telling you

Too much truth in this post. If you hear what mexicans think about blacc ppl you would think they're some hillbillies from alabama. ? discsustin
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    LoL @ heyslick explaining himself to us on a messageboard while his neighborhoods are out there being ran down by our people .....

heyslick isn't really about defending his people, he just likes to complain about how superior the black man is ...
  • heavyrelish
    heavyrelish Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    How do u feel about ? black people the older u get? Im so embarassed by a certain aspect of 'us' the older I get. I went back home for the holidays and I see my old school dudes still hanging in the projects, smoking drinking, some of them nigguhs looking real bad. Everyone either getting out or just went in. Nigguhs still having babies on top of babies and wifing section 8 ? just for an apartment. ? sitting on the couch getting newported out, kids running around the house all crazy.I never really gave two ? from friday about white people or anyone else except for my people, and the older I get Im feeling real disappointed...
  • 2nd chances
    edited January 2012
    Options
    How do u feel about ? black people the older u get? Im so embarassed by a certain aspect of 'us' the older I get. I went back home for the holidays and I see my old school dudes still hanging in the projects, smoking drinking, some of them nigguhs looking real bad. Everyone either getting out or just went in. Nigguhs still having babies on top of babies and wifing section 8 ? just for an apartment. ? sitting on the couch getting newported out, kids running around the house all crazy.I never really gave two ? from friday about white people or anyone else except for my people, and the older I get Im feeling real disappointed...

my ppl are doing good..like i said i never grew up in areas with lots of blacks and most my interactions used tobe with whites and nonblacks..

where im at now its a lot of black folks though and it aint looking good i must say. folks just get into ignorant ? unnecessarily too.....the ignorant ? that we as a community embrace is astounding..

there's still hope though cuz u see so many oout there that are trying...
  • texas409
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Don't fret fella - you'll destroy your own before those aforementioned do it.

actually i will not

unlike some grimey brothers in this world i promote upliftment and unity of my people i never been one to hate on another person unless the hate was thrown at me first

but it is sad that we would rather fight and destroy ourselves before lashing out at the real enemy

but heyslick i got a question i been wanting to ask a white person since i heard some ignorant ? while playing mw3 online lol

why do white folks think yall are better than folks when youve done nothing more for society than any other race has done equally?
  • 2nd chances
    edited January 2012
    Options
    actually i will not

unlike some grimey brothers in this world i promote upliftment and unity of my people i never been one to hate on another person unless the hate was thrown at me first

but it is sad that we would rather fight and destroy ourselves before lashing out at the real enemy

but heyslick i got a question i been wanting to ask a white person since i heard some ignorant ? while playing mw3 online lol

why do white folks think yall are better than folks when youve done nothing more for society than any other race has done equally?

its times like that where their true feelings come out..the one that they hide when they're giving your a handshake and acting like you're welcome..
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I hear it so often it doesn't faze me anymore. BTW how come you yours aren't boasting about how the black man is ? 'S gift to all women....I conceded long ago you and yours have no equals.

didn't u say u came in here to defend "yours" a few posts back ?

what are u doing to keep ya neighborhoods safe, no messageboard .......
  • texas409
    edited January 2012
    Options
    its times like that where their true feelings come out..the one that they hide when they're giving your a handshake and acting like you're welcome..

man its crazy you beat they ass on the game and they call you monkey ? baby and uneducated

lol its like they have a heavy sense of entitlement to something they havent earned or worked for. who told them they were the leaders of this earth?
    i sometimes wish slaves would have rebelled against them early in the slavery era cause 50 slaves to one white family and no rebellion is a crying shame

? wit me slavery would have lasted 2 weeks lol
  • texas409
    edited January 2012
    Options
    What makes you think ALL white people think like that? When I was growing up and most of my friends idolized so many white athletes/artist I didn't. When I wanted to dance I learned from watching the best in that genre....and it wasn't whitey that had the soul and the moves. So whenever I see all this bashing of my own....I tend to get irked.

i respect your answer but unfortunately you are the minority in a race full of bigots

its like they want us to appreciate the little they gave but refuse to see what other races have been doing for their ass for centuries

the opportunity really isnt equal
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I sprayed a white guy in the face with mace last Friday...for some odd reason, he was on the back of my bumper. When we finally got to a light, he rolled down his window, so I rolled down mine. I asked him if there was a problem, and he was like 'You're my problem, you ? ? !!" So, I got the good ol' mace out, and sprayed his ass. The light turned green and I proceeded to work as if nothing happened.

Now, when it comes to white folks, I have always been leary. I'm leary of my own people as well, too. However, when it comes to the whites...can't explain it....
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I help others in my community - one day I walking in another area of my neighborhood and this rather large lady was trying to rake the leaves from her yard to the curb. I offered to do it for her,and did so. It took me 10 minutes at the most....I enjoy helping the less fortunate & I'm admired by many within my community. If you truly hate on people like me who are blunt,then you apparently have a major problem with the reality of my words.

LoL @ u accusing me of hating on u, your full of accusations ...

I ask u what are u doing to defend your people and keep ya neighborhood safe besides logging on to a messageboard and u tell me about some leaves u raked for a lady ....
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    heyslick = its over 2012
  • 2nd chances
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I help others in my community (especially the homeless) - one day I was walking in another area of my neighborhood and this rather large lady was trying to rake the leaves from her yard to the curb. I offered to do it for her,and did so. It took me 10 minutes at the most....I enjoy helping the less fortunate & I'm admired by many within my community. If you truly hate on people like me who are blunt,then you apparently have a major problem with the reality of my words.

listen slick..im not calling u a racist..u seem like a decent dude who's open minded about non whites..based on your post..but dont be naive about others in your group..that is what irks me..when u have some white folks who are so naive that they truly believe the world is all ? dory now...it really isnt..im seeing it now..cuz i used to be like that too, i figured its twenty whatever life is gooooood...but ? aint all good dude..
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    some africans are just as bad..they look down at us because they know where they come from..but as soon as white people come around they no longer have that african pride..letting white people call them ben or bob instead of uchena or latif..and have you ever wondered why most africans go to white churches instead of congregating with african americans..? them too
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You missed the point - when someone feels or just sees ? going down hill -- up pops someone like me who shows someone else people can help others...even a stranger like me walking thru your declining neighborhood.

why is my neighborhood declining ?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Do you live next door to that lady? IF so then you've seen me.

My feelings ain't hurt - I meant what I said and said what I meant - Black people can kiss my ass - ! I'll never patronize any black owned business....EVER! iF YOU truly hate on me and mine ...then keep the ? out of my neighborhoods....once you come into them they go down in value.

are u going to defend your own and keep my people out of ya neighborhoods ....
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yea slick = 2012, he traded in his commas for periods.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'll defend anyone who's being mistreated - I can't stop anyone from living wherever they want...but to say you don't want another ghetto type neighborhood within said white community....is the epitome of hypocrisy. Why is it within troubled black communities they protect the thugs who harm said communities e.g., NO SNITCHING, the honor code thing etc. then when I don't want that happening within mine...you gotta make issue with it...you don't see any of your hypocrisy? with that mindset of yours?

point out my hypocrisy and where I posted it, again your full of accusations ....

u were the one who said black people can kiss your ass and stay out of your neighborhoods, not me .
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lmao @ HEYSLICK, that ? 2 threads away from realizing he's a full-blood racist

Ahahahaha
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    can we get a "mod" to check this out?
    wont do any good....i still say they are the same person though
  • 2nd chances
    edited January 2012
    Options
    u noticed though how quick heyslick went to full racist?

dude was like "oh im accepting and welcoming" then he went to "i would never support black owned business" because of something someone posted on the internet. lol
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Book Review: How To Deal With White People by David Goldberg
    By Lorrie Irby Jackson

how+to+deal+with+white+people+cover.jpg

There are optimists who believe that, eventually, we will achieve a color-blind society: folks who are hoping for a post-racial America, a more meaningful dialogue about race and the righting of wrongs against people of color that have occurred again and again over the last few centuries.

Well, according to David Goldberg, the author of How To Deal With White People: A Quick and Easy To Read Handbook that is simply never going to happen. The gist of his book is that the current power, political and societal structure was set up as such for a reason. And with deft and deliberate pacing, Mr. Goldberg outlines undisputed historical facts and practical observations, as well as how to approach, socialize with and work with whites.

Is it a venom-spewing, militant diatribe? No. But the information it contains, if enough conscious people digested and applied it, could definitely incite radical change. Throughout the twelve chapters, Mr. Goldberg offers a historical perspective, how to decipher methods and motivations and what non-white people need to understand to navigate a worthwhile existence in a white-dominated world.

For those who criticize the existence of such a book (if not the need), Mr. Goldberg says that it’s not about disliking one group, it’s about devotion to another. Read the following excerpts and judge for yourself:

Perhaps you’ve heard this before. “Oh, what’s done is done,” “you people need to just let it go”….Discussing history is always a progressive step in a forward direction. …History is known to naturally repeat itself. …History does not forecast a change in the relationships between people of color and whites. For their survival and future, people of color absolutely must change the way they interact with whites.

Understand that there have to be LAWS enacted to force Caucasians to respect people that are non-white. Think about that. A law. This suggests that respect for people of color does not occur naturally in whites.

Whites will never discuss race honestly, openly and fairly. In fact, there would not even be such a thing as ‘race’ if it were not for whites. They have made the differences in cultures a competition. They don’t call it a race for nothing.

Excerpt From How To Deal With White People by David Goldberg

Except for specific historical events, the author doesn’t point fingers or name names (except to illustrate a point), so it comes across as plausible and practical, even if some of the suggestions are borderline ridiculous (such as the ‘communication tips’ found in Chapter Three, which can barely be read with a straight face). When read as a whole, it makes a powerful case for awareness and self-empowerment for all people of color. But if it’s taken out of context, for whatever reason, the contents are ripe for abuse.
    If you’re part of the ‘kumbuya’ crew who believes that President Obama’s election signaled wider tolerance for people of color and that equality is just around the corner, then How To Deal isn’t a book for you. But if you want a book that simplifies the cause, effect and premise of racism, as well as common-sense, non-inflammatory (for the most part) ways to counteract its prevalence in today’s society, “How To Deal” is an intelligent, insightful, and interesting read.

yo cop this book
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    u noticed though how quick heyslick went to full racist?

dude was like "oh im accepting and welcoming" then he went to "i would never support black owned business" because of something someone posted on the internet. lol
    that was the funniest part, that really exposed his racist ways...ahahaha

That 's ? he practices, that he keeps hidden, but finally some petty situation occurred where he could spew that hate without feeling guilty

I was thinking like, "and your point", hell most ? don't support a black owned business