the older im getting the more im finding myself resenting and hating white ppl..

Options
1235»

Comments

• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    dont let that ? get to u man
    hey attack each other too
    its just they are ingrained to be prejudiced in a certain degree
    some of them dont even know it
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    T/s should move to subsaharan africa.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Sad thread, every poster in this thread that cosigned that ? ass opening post is a baby, i'd put 100 on the fact that blacks have wronged you more than whites have.

Just the fact that yall have to come hide on a forum and discuss how "mean" the white man is being to you is admission of subconcious inferiority. Otherwise you'd be out there starting another civil rights movement. But nah ? would rather cry than fight.

Boooo hooooooo
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the job i was at, it crazy....it the kind of job where if you are EVEN arrest (no matter how small or serious the crime is), you are automatically fired (if you are black)...if you are white, you get'll 4-7 chances...? is ridiculous. And I've been passed over (in the hiring process) for a position at the job I've more than well qualified for --and the job is to supervise deaf kids ....and the majority of students there are blacks. (But nearly an full white staff, you can count the black staff on one hand literally).
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not all...but most white folks are some evil ? yo

@Truerap

Wtf are you talkin about b? Now that you bigger and older, you mad because they shook?

Lmfao, yoooo I know when the IC was down, some of your ? hated your real life, real rap.

• BelovedAfeni
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    T/S is a real ? for this thread. I think you joining the workforce has helped you resent them. Like you i was also on some "Why can't we get along" or "Judge a person by action" and all that, even though i never was naive thankfully, but things i've seen recently..? fuggedaboutit!.

But i heavily c/s the fact that white people have mastered the art of 2 face. This is one of the reasons why i almost refuse to work around white people. Unfortunately white people have more power than us in the minority obviously so it's hard, nothing worse than ? feeling like they have to kiss up to these cracka ass crackas when you looking for jobs while the ? next door can do whatever he wants and mess up how many times he wants and still not get fired and make more money than you forever.

? them crackas. Real talk.
    bro i give u an example..i work at a place where we do shifts.. there's a coveted shift that a lot of folks want. i personally dont want it because there's a lot of close supervision and i hate that..but there's this black dude thats been doing it for like 2 years and he loves it. We're always talking about the relationship he's built with the supervisors aorund him, how he trusts them whatever..im like thats cool.
    THere's a white chick that started at the company like 8 months ago this chick just shows up, nothing special. she requests this position that dude is working in and guess who got demoted to my shift? yeah homie...
    dude saw that the chick was looking to get his spot and spoke to the supervisors(aLL white btw) who he thought he built a great relationship with..and they're all like "oh you fine....we're not moving u"...but guess who the same ones that told him he has to change shift?

now u may say its because she's an attractive female..but there are way more attractive black/non white females at the company that were looking to get that shift since its mainly 9-5 morning type shift. They never got it even after applying for it. U got older folks in the company with more experience that wants day shift that never get it...dude got it because someone died and he was the only one trained at that point to fill it in..

the fkked up part is..the coveted shift has like 95 percent white workers..and the other has 95 percent black/non whites(and they sprinkle a few european accent speaking whites just so if u say racism they'll go "but ___ and ____ works that shift). Like literally 2 white chicks from Ukraine or somewhere...smh i dont believe that ? is coincidence at all..12 blacks and 2 whites.

its ? like that where u know what it is..but they've learned to disguise it so well that is just getting to me..and if you say "oh that looks suspicious" they go "you're just looking for something to complain about".. i fkking hate that 2 faced ? man..

real ?
    happens all the time

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mississippi Burning....
    The Help....
    Rosewood...
    Amistad....

All of see movies will make you want to curb-stomp the first Caucazoid you see. But. I'm better than that, so I don't act on those impulse. Neither should you.

I will say these few things, though.

1) Growing older, I've come to accept that a lot of white people aren't evil at all, but MOST of the people perpetrating the major evils in this world just happen to be melanin-deficient. And it's ALWAYS been like that, from the beginnings of known time.

2) Anyone who actually thinks racism is dead is straight-up blind. I can name three major incidents in the 21ST century alone that destroy that claim: the results of the 2000 election in the Florida counties, the whole Hurricane Katrina episode, and the George Zimmerman trial.

On a side note, ? them movies. You want to be angry at white folks, watch "When the Levees Brooke." ? will make you HATE white people in power. And the ? up thing is, white people in the NOLA felt that pain, too.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I've just learned not to stereotype all white people as racist....some of the most kind hearted people I've met were white.....

With that said the people who are racist, and prejudice are just cancers to society and need to just die out quick.....

But as I've gotten older I began to understand more why my parents(grew up in segregation era up till their teens) felt the way they felt and try to teach us not to be so "trusting" of white people......

This is what my mother said after Zimmerman trial: "Now you see why I was the way I was with y'all even though we lived in the suburbs? Sometimes it's about being smart and you've have to be cautious in this country wherever you at because there are still racism. But because of the laws protecting against discrimination you have subtle racism and you don't know who is and who ain't. But every time racial undertones pop up they show they faces."

My mom and my oldest sister hhhaatteedd the fact I was into white girls lol....all because of the history with black men in this country.....even though they've soften up about it looking back I ain't mad at them for it though.....

I'm still attracted to them but I doubt I'll ever date one now....if anything ever happens strong chance my ass going under the jail smgdh....
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think what really gets me is the air of superiority that most whites seem to just have. It's really very frustrating for me because I love to debate, if I see some racist ? on any of the sites that I frequent then I'll try and start an honest debate, but it always devolves into the racist dude just calling me names or not even responding at all. I'm seriously considering joining stormfront just to see if some kind of intelligent racist exists, because I'm having trouble finding them
  • BelovedAfeni
    Options
    nah son stormfront will kick u off if u not white
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    u need a better example.............odds are they knew that guy and were just ? with him for the radio. They have a bunch of homeless people that have been regulars on the show over the years
  • BelovedAfeni
    Options
    still ? up to portray humiliation of the homeless