THE HISTORY AND TRUTH OF THE TRUE BIBLICAL HEBREW Ysraelites

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deuteronomy Chapter 28:

Verse 66: AND YOUR LIFE SHALL HANG IN DOUBT BEFORE YOU; AND YOU SHALL FEAR DAY AND NIGHT, AND SHALL HAVE NONE ASSURANCE OF YOUR LIFE:

Hebrews have been fearing for our lives since the times of slavery, it is a historical fact that a Hebrew life has never had any value in this country. This is the reason for centuries, Israel has been murdered and terrorized and no one can seem to stop it. Our lives hang in the balance before us. All the statistics show that we die from violence in the prime of our lives, more than any other ethnic group. In 1990 Hebrews represented 50% of the 23,760 murder victims known to police. The homicide rate among Hebrew men is generally 6 to 7 times higher than the rate among gentile men. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services reported that in 1990

Hebrew males had a homicide rate of 68.7 per 100,000 compared with 8.9 per 100,000 for gentile males. Homicide is now the leading cause of death for Hebrew males 16-24 years of age. In 1987, homicide accounted for 42% of all death among Young Hebrew males 15-24, Hebrew males in this age group had a homicide rate (138.3), more than nine times the homicide rate of young gentile males (15.4). In a study, the Bureau of Justice statistics estimated that the lifetime risk of death by homicide is greater for Hebrews, (1 in 21 for Hebrew males) and ( 1 in 104 for Hebrew females) than it is for gentiles / whites (1 in 131 for gentile males and 1 in 369 for gentile females).

The number of Hebrew females murdered between 1980 and 1985 exceeds the number of casualties (9500) in the Vietnam war in 1967 for the U.S., one of the peak years of fighting. 44,428 Hebrew males were murdered between 1980 and 1985, nearly equal the total number of "Americans" killed during the entire Vietnam conflict. Hebrew men have the shortest life expectancy of any males in the United States (except a small group of Sioux Indians).

With statistics like these, it is no wonder why many Hebrews are very afraid to come out of their homes in the day or night, because we have little assurance that we will make it back alive. This is why in Hebrew communities across the country, there are children 9, 10 ,11 and 12 years old planning for their own funeral, these children have seen so much death and destruction until they have lost all hope that any change will come. In a study done in 1996, of children in war torn countries and Hebrew children in the United States, it was found that the children in war torn countries are better off mentally than Hebrew children in the U.S. The children in the war torn country knew one day the war (death and destruction) in their country would end, but Hebrew children don't see an end to the death and destruction they witness daily.

The suicide rate for Hebrews has more than doubled, from 3.6% per 1,000 to 8.1% per 1,000. Suicide is the third leading cause of death for Hebrew men. The Hebrews are so unsure about their lives, that now we have began to ? ourselves. In the U.S. a simple traffic stop by police can mean death for a Hebrew. Between 1976 and 1987 the most recent period studied, some 1800 Hebrews were killed by law enforcement bullets. Hebrews are three times more likely to die from a police bullet than gentiles. Hebrews are more likely than gentiles to be killed in error, in many cases no weapon is found on the suspects body. Even Today, unarmed Hebrew men and women are being gunned down almost daily by law enforcement officers. We have NO ASSURANCE OF OUR LIVES, WE LIVE IN CONSTANT FEAR.

All of this is not happening to us by coincidence, this is the fulfilling of long awaited forgotten PROPHECY. This is the reason, that a "white person" can walk down a Hebrew street in a Hebrew neighborhood and the majority of the time, no one will touch them (I see Mormon "missionaries" all the time in our neighborhoods riding bikes and they come in peace and leave in peace). But a Hebrew man, woman or child can come down the same street and is much more likely to be harmed in some way. The curses are on us that's why we have all this violence in our communities. If the racist police, hate groups or others don't get us, our own people will
  • waterproof
    Options
    Deuteronomy Chapter 28:

VERSE 68: AND YAH SHALL BRING YOU INTO EGYPT AGAIN WITH SHIPS BY THE WAY WHEREOF I SPOKE UNTO YOU, YOU SHALL SEE IT NO MORE AGAIN AND THERE YOU SHALL BE SOLD UNTO YOUR ENEMIES FOR BONDMEN (slaves) AND BONDWOMEN (slaves), AND NO MAN SHALL BUY YOU.

In this verse Egypt is synonymous with OPPRESSION, SLAVERY, CAPTIVITY AND AFFLICTION.

In scripture Egypt is referred to as:

The House Of ? (Ex 13:3,14 / 20:4,- DEUT 5:6 / 7:8 / 26:6),
    The Iron Furnace (DEUT 4:20),
    Furnace of Affliction (Isaiah 48:10).
    Egypt was the symbol of hard sever ? to the Hebrews (EX 1:13-14).
    What this verse is saying is that Israel will go into an "Egypt Like" oppressive, powerful, sever ? (slavery, captivity) IN SHIPS. This is exactly how we got to this country / hemisphere. We were taken captive from the west coast of Africa, and brought to the Americas in the bottom of Slave Ships. Once we arrived in the West we were placed on auction blocks and sold as chattel to the highest bidder. This process happen for over 300 years, this is an historical fact that can't be denied, just check your American history books .

As I already mentioned earlier, those people that brought us to this country in slave ships, and subjected us to the worst form of slavery and oppression ever. Were indeed our enemies, and these were the people who were the buyers, at those slave auctions, we were sold as slaves to our enemies just as scripture says. No other racial / ethnic group in the western hemisphere can claim this has happen to them. Only we were brought into an oppressive ? in ships and sold unto our enemies as slaves.

This prophecy was only fulfilled with the advent of the trans Atlantic slave trade. There isn't one instant in scripture where ancient Israel went back into Egypt in ships. They walked into Egypt on dry land (Genesis 46:5-6). During biblical times the land of Israel and Egypt was one continual land mass, so there were no needs to go into Egypt in ships.

So when and where was this prophecy fulfilled???? ANSWER: DURING THE TRANS ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE, when no less than 100 million of our people were brought here as slaves.

When the scripture says no man will buy them, it's saying that no man will buy or redeem us out of our condition. Because this same scripture says, we were to be sold unto our enemies, and you can't sell nothing if there is no buyer. Oprah Winfey, Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, and Bill Cosby money combined could not buy us out of our condition. You tell me does the Jews or anybody else fit the description of Israel in the latter days. We fit the description down to a tee .

shippacking.jpg

IMAGE_SlaveShip1800s.jpg
  • waterproof
    Options
    Many, if not the majority of bible reading people have never heard of or understood these curses, Especially the so called African Americans. We have been told, that all our misfortune have come upon us because we are an inferior people. And because of this many of our people have become shameful of our history, but as prophecy says "In the last days knowledge shall be increased" (Daniel 12:4).

Now with the right understanding of bible prophecy and with the right understanding of our history. We have begun to set the record straight. And show the world and especially our people that we are not or have not suffered for nothing. We are not a curse people in the WAY that Slave Masters taught the Slave (he lied and said we were cursed with black skin). We are not curse or being punished because we are hated or Genetic inferior. We are under the curses of the father because we have a special calling, and a special relationship to the most high (a relationship in which no other people on earth has ever experienced Amos 3:1-2 ). One in which we have long forgotten about. We will raise up and be the people we were destine to be, this fact the whole world will bear witness too in the very near future. Now allow me to further provided more proof and prophecy about the true Hebrews of the bible.

• waterproof
    Options
    MORE CURSES & PROPHECIES

"But this is a people robbed and spoiled, They are all of them snared in holes and they are hid in PRISON HOUSES"........
    ISAIAH 42:22

African-American-inmates-550x366.jpg

In Deuteronomy 29: verse 1, it says:

"THESE ARE THE WORDS OF THE COVENANT, WHICH YHWH COMMAND MOSES TO MAKE WITH THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL IN THE LAND OF MOAB, BESIDES THE COVENANT WHICH HE MADE WITH THEM IN HOREB.

All the curses that were presented to you (Leviticus 26: & Deuteronomy 28:) are suppose to JUST affect the true children of Israel. Not the whole of mankind, because it was with us and our fathers that the covenant was made (Deut 29: 14 - 15 / Acts 2:39). This is why the whole world isn't suffering the FULL effect of these curses. Yah said these curses are going to affect ancient Israel and their descendants forever and they are, as it is written in the book of Daniel.

DANIEL 9:11 - YEAH ALL ISRAEL, HAVE TRANSGRESSED YOUR LAW, EVEN BY DEPARTING THAT THEY MIGHT NOT OBEY YOUR VOICE. THEREFORE, THE CURSE IS POURED UPON US, AND THE OATH THAT IS WRITTEN IN THE LAW OF MOSES THE SERVANT OF YHWH, BECAUSE WE HAVE SINNED AGAINST HIM.

(13) AS IT IS WRITTEN IN THE LAW OF MOSES ALL THIS EVIL IS COME UPON US..........

These two verses clearly show that these same curses (Leviticus 26: and Deuteronomy 28:) are upon Israel today, Daniel says that these curses are poured upon Israel. He also says that these are the curses that are written in the book of Moses. The first five books of the bible are referred to as the books of Moses, these books contain the laws of Yah that Moses taught to the children of Israel. The book of Leviticus is the third and Deuteronomy is the fifth book of Moses. So without a doubt Daniel is saying that all the curses I just showed you are poured out upon Israel and their descendants. Remember the bible says these curses are to remain on Israel Forever or for as long as they continue to break the laws of Yah.

So how can the Jews if they are Israelites, not suffer these curses. They never went into ? with ships, their children are not being taken away from them, they were never sold to their enemies as male and female slaves. But all these things and more should be happening to them right now, if they are true descendants of ancient Israel. But these things are happening and have happen to us, because we are the true descendants of Ancient Israel.

ISAIAH 42:22 BUT THIS IS A PEOPLE ROBBED AND STRIPPED, THEY ARE ALL OF THEM SNARED (trapped) IN HOLES AND HID IN PRISON HOUSES, THEY ARE FOR A PREY AND NONE DELIVER: AND FOR A SPOIL AND NONE SAY RESTORE (repair /reparations).

Since being in the western hemisphere, we have been robbed and stripped of our culture, language, history and heritage. We are the only people who, upon our arrival to these shores, were forbidden to practice our original way of life (culture, language, faith etc.), it was against the law. We were forced to give up our original names and history, which connected us to our heritage. For new names (proverbs and bywords), and a new history which connected us to the grave.

This scripture goes on to say that we are going to be trapped in holes and hid in PRISON HOUSES.
  • waterproof
    Options
    We are a minority in the population (12%) but we are the majority of the people in prisons and jails in this country. We've always had a large prison population in the U.S. In 1850 Hebrews constituted 60% of all persons incarcerated in Maryland and half of them were under 16 years of age.

During the same time period in the states of N.Y., New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Hebrews made up more than 50% of the prison population. In 1826 in Massachusetts free Hebrews were less than 1% of the population, but nearly 17% of the prisoners. By 1879, 90% of the 1,200 felony convicts in Georgia were Hebrews, this percentage would remain unchanged for the next 30 years. The 1st police unit in the South were used largely to catch runaway slaves.

Today, more than a 1/3 of young Hebrew men 18 to 34 are either in prison or under some form of criminal Justice Supervision (a step away from prison). The U.S. imprisons Hebrew men at a rate 6x's greater than that of white men. Hebrew men make up less than 7% of the U.S. population, but we comprise over ½ of the prison and jail population. 2 out 3 Hebrew men will be in prison nationwide by the year 2020 if the present rates continue.

Hebrew woman are the majority of women in prisons, in fact they are the fastest growing prison population in the United States. Hebrew children are the majority of children in the juvenile detention centers, they are also the majority of children being tried as adults and sent to adult prisons. As the scripture says we are being hid (away) / warehoused in prison houses.

This scripture goes on to say that "WE ARE A PREY AND NONE DELIVER, A SPOIL AND NONE SAY RESTORE".

A prey is a victim and a deliver is a liberator. We have been victims of the whole "American" society. we are victims of the political process, Educational system, Justice system, Religion etc. Not to mention that we are victims of the worst form of slavery man has ever known. We most certainly haven't been liberated from our situations, despite us having many men and women who have stood up and tried to liberated us. Actually our condition here seems to be getting worse.

We are a spoil and none say restore. After 300 years of chattel slavery no one has given us the necessary tools to RESTORE US to the people we are suppose to be. We, out of all people on the face of the earth, are owed reparations for our centuries of free labor. Which helped make the united states the richest and most powerful nation on earth. We also suffered sever psychological damage, from centuries of harsh treatment and harsh lies. This scripture says true Israel will not be restored or repaired which also means reparations.

The U.S. has a history of paying reparations. They paid the Indians in the form of land, money, free taxes etc. In 1991, the U.S. paid $20,000 to each Japanese American that were put into interment camps in WWII. The United States and the allied nations paid more than $14 billion in reparations to rebuild the economies of the defeated German and Japanese people. Governments around the world are giving people who have been oppressed by that Governmental system, reparations and or apologies.

The Jews are getting reparations from any and everybody who had a hand in their "holocaust". They are getting reparations from the German government the Swiss banks and even from German corporations that may have used Jews and others as free labor. The Jews are also claiming that they have been "restore" to the land of Israel. But how can this be if they are descendants of the Biblical Hebrews. This verse is clearly stating that Israel is to be robbed and spoiled, hid in prison house, without a liberator and without repair. This description fits our condition in the united states perfectly. The Jews just don't fit biblical prophecy concerning Israel.
  • KingKemet
    KingKemet Members Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok, so what laws did we break and how must this problem be solved? I see a contradiction in the writing. In one instance, you state we are cursed forever, in another instance you state we are cursed until we go back to Yah. So again, how does one get back to Yah? Can this be done on an individual basis or is this a collective thing going on here?

Some of this is difficult to believe. There are many successful and affluent Hebrews in the United States. I'm not trying to clash with you as I'm fully aware that we were the first dominant culture in history, but this thing about being cursed forever doesn't seem to be adding up. Myself and quite a few other Hebrews I've seen are doing decent.
  • waterproof
    Options
    We broke the convent we made with Yah, which is the 10 commandments. And we still have to follow Yah statues in leviticus and exodus to live righteous. But it's the commandments. To go back to Yah we have to pray to Yah and confess our trespasses and acknowledge our ancestors sins for breaking the commandments, and keep the commandments. Yes there are successful hebrews but as a people we will not be free until we come together to yah as a people, we are a nation. And right now we are waking up and claiming our heritage like the prophecy of the valley of the dry bones, it's happening right now, ur history is in the old testament, but it's start with u and the blessings will come. Yahushua our messiah is the key
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This looks like a very good read, i been wanting to educate myself more about this topic.

Proof, being that us slaves were taken from the West side of Africa & all the biblical stuff took place on the North East side of Africa, does the "curse" talked about in Deuteronomy apply to slaves taken from west Africa?
    (I hope that question made sense, i might of worded it wrong)
  • waterproof
    Options
    Yes hebrews was chased by the romans and muslims to west africa and south africa and a few north africa, I will up my west Africa hebrews thread for u, hebrews was taken out of west africa, the slave traders had to learn hebrew to talk to the slaves
  • KingKemet
    KingKemet Members Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    Options
    We broke the commandments? Thats strange, as Europeans seem to have broken more commandments from what I've read establishing the United States alone yet they get a pass lol? Hell, where is the curse for that vile tribe of people?

On the same note, reference the great Black nations of antiquity, I'm starting to believe that as the first dominant culture of the world we must've started getting arrogant (similar to the Europeans now) and maybe thats where the broken commandments comes in to play. I'm just taking a wild guess here.

Finally, I fully agree when you say we're waking up slowly but surely. I always have to shake off the media because the majority of the time they potray us in a bad light, but then I think about all of the successful and hard working Hebrews out here that the world trys to overlook. The end of an age is coming. I think a spiritual awakening is on the horizon.
  • waterproof
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @KingKemet well thats because Yah didn't make a convent with the europeans, but the romans and greek knew of our father and they tried to make us stop worshipping Yah. That's why Yahushua send his disciples out to the gentiles
  • waterproof
    Options
    VERSE 23 OF ISAIAH 42: "WHO AMONG YOU WILL GIVE EAR TO THIS? WHO WILL HEARKEN AND HEAR FOR THE TIME TO COME? (the latter days)

All the prophecies and curses I have shown so far, are by no means a coincidence related to the Hebrews, who are known as African Americans. These scriptures are related to us because we are the true descendants of the biblical Hebrews. BUT WHO WILL LISTEN (give ear) TO THIS? Many people who hear this truth including the Hebrews (so called blacks), will try their hardest to deny this. They will try to say we are Anti - Semites among other names, for saying this. Some will say we are descendants of the ancient Egyptians, Moors, Muslims etc. Some will say that it doesn't matter who the Israelites are today because, "J-sus" has come and died for all, and so on and so on. But as the scriptures says WHO WILL give ear to this. Will You?

The scriptures are very clear about how significant the true Hebrews are. I will show you, that according to the scriptures, it is a must to know who the Israelites are today. But first let me give a few more scripture that further Identify the Israelites.

The curses were not removed from Israel, after or before the death of the messiah Yahshuah. Look at what he tells the Israelites in the book of Luke, and then lets compare his prophecy to history. So we can see if the curses were lifted off Israel after Yahshuah death and resurrection.
  • waterproof
    Options
    LUKE 21: 22-24 FOR THESE BE THE DAYS OF VENGEANCE, THAT ALL THINGS WHICH ARE WRITTEN MAY BE FULFILLED (Lev 26 Deut 28),

(23) BUT WOE UNTO THEM THAT ARE WITH CHILD, AND TO THEM THAT GIVE SUCK IN THOSE DAYS! FOR THERE SHALL BE GREAT DISTRESS IN THE LAND, AND WRATH UPON THIS PEOPLE (Israel).

(24) AND THEY SHALL FALL BY THE EDGE OF THE SWORD, AND SHALL BE LED AWAY CAPTIVE INTO ALL NATIONS, AND JERUSALEM SHALL BE TRODDEN DOWN OF THE GENTILES UNTIL THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES BE FULFILLED.

First Yahshuah said, that all things which are written shall be fulfilled. This is in reference to Deuteronomy 28: and Leviticus 26: which were fulfilled to the fullest after the destruction of Jerusalem by the Roman army. Next he says that it was going to be wrath upon this people meaning the Hebrew Israelites. Then he said Israel is going to be taken captive into all nations, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. Now lets compare all of this to actual historical events.

In 70 C.E. the Roman Emperor Vespasian and his General Son Titus came against Jerusalem, and destroyed it. Most of the Hebrews in Jerusalem were killed or taken as captives, while others escaped into Africa. This is the wrath upon Israel that was mentioned in verse 23. The Hebrews that were taken captive were sold throughout the Mediterranean world as slaves. This is the beginning of the Hebrews being led captive into all nations, as it is written in verse 24.

TITUS AND VESPASIAN

171.jpgvespasian.jpg

On the left is a statue of the Roman General Titus to the right is a statue of his emperor father Vespasian. Together these men lead the Roman Army into Jerusalem in 70 C.E. (Common Era) and destroyed it. The siege of Jerusalem was horrendous you can find the full details in the works of Flavius Josephus. Yahshuah Prophesied of this event Years before it happen.
  • waterproof
    edited May 2012
    Options
    archoftitusspoilsofjerusale.jpg

This stellar shows Roman Soldiers carrying away the treasures from the Hebrew Temple in 70 C.E. During this war the Romans, captured, killed and exiled the nation of Israel from the Land. Yahshuah told Us this would happen in the book of Luke 21:24

After the Hebrews had began to settle in many Africa countries (mainly on the west and east coast of Africa), The Arab slave trade started, where Hebrews were led captive into all the Arab countries (Arabia, so called mid east and North Africa). Arab Slavery started 1000 years before the European slave trade. The Muslims were the first to inform the Portuguese of the "people of the book" (this is a title that the Muslims gave the Israelites of west and east Africa).

The Muslims said "they were living in great number to the south of the desert - a people cursed of ? and predestines as slaves." The Muslims also called the western Sudan (West Africa) "Yahoodee" which means "The Tribes of Israel". Hebrews were also led captive into many "African" nations, by many indigenous Tribes on the west and east coast of Africa. It was these tribesmen that sold us to Muslims who in turn sold us to the Europeans. Or sometimes these tribesmen would sell us directly to the Europeans.

Where we were led captive into Europe and the Western Hemisphere, this was the beginning of the trans Atlantic slave trade. It lasted for over 300 years, just about every nation on earth had a hand in this slave trade. The Portuguese, Dutch, Spain, France, Britain, Jews, The U.S., Muslims, Christians (both Protestants and Catholics), Italians, Danes, Swedes, Prussians and even all five of the so called "civilize American Indian tribes". We were captured on the west coast of Africa transported in slave ships to Europe, Asia, North, Central and South America and even the islands of the sea, SUCH AS: The Canary Islands, Madeira, The Cape Verde Islands, Madagascar, Guadeloupe, Saint Thomas, Martinique, the ? Islands, the Bahamas, Jamaica, Haiti / Dominican Republic, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago. No other group(s) were brought here as captives.

Yahshuah said Israel was to be led into all nations as captives, and as history proves, this has happen to us the so called blacks of the Western Hemisphere. Yahshuah also said that we are to be in those nations (that led us captives), until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled, he also said that Jerusalem shall be trodden down by the Gentiles.

The times of the Gentiles have not been fulfilled just yet . The Gentiles are in rulership of the planet right now. (The Gentiles are not non "JEWS" as we have been led to believe. they are the people known as whites and Europeans, they are the descendants of Noah's son Japheth. After scripture List all the descendant of Japheth, it says "by these were the isles of the Gentiles, divided in their lands" Genesis 10:5. Also notice that the apostle Paul only went to Europe, he was the apostle to the Gentiles (Romans 11:13). He never went to any other people other than white skinned Europeans.

The Gentiles rulership of the earth will end when Yahshuah make his second coming.

Jerusalem is being trodden down by the Gentiles daily, there's every kind of pagan gods and goddess being worship in Jerusalem. Jerusalem is full of sin. Not to mention the fighting between JEWS, ARABS AND CHRISTIANS about the ownership of that city. It's not a coincidence that the Jews are in complete ownership of Jerusalem (as of now). They took control of Jerusalem in 1967 during the "6-day war", they are helping to trod down the city along with other Gentiles. But the scriptures clearly states that the trodden down of Jerusalem is the sole job of the Gentiles, not Israelites whom the Jews claim they are.

But the scriptures also says Israel will be in the land of their captivity until, the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. To sum these verses up (Luke 21:22-24), Israel is going to be led captive into all nations, and Gentiles are going to trample the Holy city of Jerusalem.

We Israelites were led captive into all nations and Jerusalem is being trampled daily by Gentiles (which includes Jews). Once again prophecy is being fulfilled.

According to prophecy, the Hebrews can't be in the land of Israel as a sovereign nation (A point I will prove shortly).
    [/b]
  • waterproof
    Options
    After the Hebrews had began to settle in many Africa countries (mainly on the west and east coast of Africa), The Arab slave trade started, where Hebrews were led captive into all the Arab countries (Arabia, so called mid east and North Africa). Arab Slavery started 1000 years before the European slave trade. The Muslims were the first to inform the Portuguese of the "people of the book" (this is a title that the Muslims gave the Israelites of west and east Africa).

The Muslims said "they were living in great number to the south of the desert - a people cursed of ? and predestines as slaves." The Muslims also called the western Sudan (West Africa) "Yahoodee" which means "The Tribes of Israel". Hebrews were also led captive into many "African" nations, by many indigenous Tribes on the west and east coast of Africa. It was these tribesmen that sold us to Muslims who in turn sold us to the Europeans. Or sometimes these tribesmen would sell us directly to the Europeans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLJm65O3Sos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV0wu7IC_ic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjpEkxbrWO8
  • waterproof
    Options
    MICAH 5:7-8 shows where Israel will be in the latter days,

(7) AND THE REMNANT OF JACOB SHALL BE IN THE MIDST OF MANY PEOPLE AS A DEW FROM YAH, AS THE SHOWERS UPON THE GRASS, THAT TARRY NOT FOR MAN , NOR WAIT FOR THE SONS OF MEN

(8) AND THE REMNANT OF JACOB SHALL BE AMONG THE GENTILES IN THE MIDST OF MANY PEOPLE...............

The true Hebrews are among the Gentiles in the midst of many people. It's not a coincidence that the united states is known as the melting ? of the world, because every Ethnic / Racial group resides here with the Gentiles being the majority. And this is where the true Hebrews resides in the midst of many people among the Gentiles.
  • waterproof
    Options
    Lets look at what is written in Ezekiel 16:24 -25,

(24) THAT YOU HAVE ALSO BUILT UNTO YOU AN EMINENT PLACE AND HAVE MADE YOU AN HIGH PLACE IN EVERY STREET.

(25) YOU HAVE BUILD YOUR HIGH PLACE AT EVERY HEAD OF THE WAY (corner), AND HAVE MADE YOUR BEAUTY TO BE DESPISED, AND HAVE OPENED YOUR FEET TO EVERY ONE THAT PASSED BY, AND MULTIPLIED YOUR WHOREDOM.

A high place is a place of worship such as church, temple etc. It's called high place, because in biblical days the Hebrews (and others) would build a place of worship on a high hill. These places of worship were usually pagan temples and altars.

Here is a definition of high places taken from the Holman Bible Dictionary.

"HIGH PLACE An elevated site, usually found on the top of a mountain or hill; most high places were Canaanite places of pagan worship. The average high place would have an altar (2 Kings 21:3; 2 Chron. 14:3), a carved wooden pole that depicted the female goddess of fertility (Asherah),a stone pillar symbolizing the male deity (2 Kings 3:2), other idols (2Kings 17:29; 2 Chron. 33:19), and SOME TYPE OF BUILDING (1 Kings 12:31;13:32; 16:32-33). At these places of worship the people sacrificed animals (at some high places children were sacrificed according to Jer. 7:31), burned incense to their gods, prayed".....

PHO-09Apr27-159763.jpg

Every Corner in a high black population you will find a church.

Today, go into any inner city in the United States, and go to the Hebrew community. There you will see many churches / places of worship lined up on just about every street. Some streets have 3 and 4 churches on one block, there are many instances where it’s more churches on a street than there are residential buildings. In the community where I was raised, there are 21 churches in a 1 mile area, which is a 3 minute drive, or if you walk, 8 city blocks.

And the Hebrews continue to build high places (churches) by the dozens. It's estimated that there are over 65,000 Hebrew owned "places of worship" across the U.S.

Our community is the only one like this, other community may have one church / places of worship every 20 blocks or so. It's not uncommon to see a multi-million dollar church next to or across the street from a small store front church. While both of them are in the midst of decay and destruction. This is the fulfillment of prophecy.

• waterproof
    Options
    Newsweek.gif

ISAIAH 3:12 It states: AS FOR MY PEOPLE, CHILDREN ARE THEIR OPPRESSORS, AND WOMEN RULE OVER THEM, O MY PEOPLE THEY WHICH LEAD YOU CAUSE YOU TO ERR, AND DESTROY THE WAY OF YOUR PATHS.

In our community, children as young as 12 and 13 are helping to oppress us. Many of these children are misguided and involved in street gangs, they carry guns and use them on other Hebrews. And because of this, they have our community terrified of them. These young children run the community, they have the residents afraid of them, the preachers are afraid of them, and even to some extent the police are afraid of them.

This scripture also says women will rule over us. The Hebrew female has been place above the Hebrew male for as long as we have been here. The Hebrew female income has surpassed Hebrew males (its been this way since 1954). There are twice as many Hebrew Women in college than there are Hebrew males.

Slavery intentionally placed the female in a dominate role over the male, Hebrew males who were forced into a status below the Hebrew female were totally powerless to protect Hebrew females. In 1712 a white slave owner by the name of William lynch from the West Indies. Wrote a letter to slave owners in the U.S. In his letter he outlined a plan he had devised for keeping the slaves docile and ignorant. He said that the slave owners must put the female slave over the males slave. And make the male slave fearful and dependant on the slave master. This has been the historical role for us in this country for hundreds of years. Women continue to rule over us .

This verse also mention that the Hebrews leaders are destroying the way of our path. This is absolutely the case today, and have always been the case. Hebrew leaders aren't leading us to truth and righteousness, they are leading us to more destruction and confusion. These so called leaders come from the political (politician), religious, and community organizations.

The politicians are telling us to vote and this will solve all our problems, the religious leaders are telling us that Christianity or Islam is the only way out. And the community (grass roots) organizations are telling us to shop with more black owned business, and this will help us solve our problem Only a few of them are telling us that, we are the true Israelites, and the reason for all this suffering is that we are have turned our backs on the most high. We must turn back to YHWH and repent and ask for forgiveness, this truly — truly is the only way, for us as a people.
  • waterproof
    Options
    ISAIAH 51:20 YOUR SONS HAVE FAINTED, THEY LAY AT THE HEAD OF ALL THE STREETS (corners), AS A WILD BULL IN A NET THEY ARE FULL OF THE JUDGMENT OF YHWH THE REBUKE OF YOUR MIGHTY ONE.

Go to any Hebrew community throughout the United States, and you'll find Hebrew men and boys pack on the street corners day and night. The word fainted means to fall unconscious, when you're unconscious you can't see, hear or are you aware of what's around you. When these men are on the corners they are very unconscious about what's really going on. They have no idea why and how all this trouble they see, have fallen on us. But at the same time they don't really care.

This scripture also says, that they are going to behave like wild bulls in a net (buck wild) while they are on the corners. These corners are so dense and the brothers who hang on them are so wild, that you don't even want to go pass them whither you're driving or walking. This isn't happening in other ethnic / racial communities the way it is happening in ours. According to scripture who else fits the description of biblical Israel?

As I stated previously, many Hebrews (so called blacks) will try to deny all the information I have presented. Because we have been taught to think other wise. Scripture said this would happen, and it also tells us the penalty of rejecting this truth:

WE BLACK HEBREW MALES LOVE HUGGIN THAT BLOCK ACTIN BUCKWILD....LOL

• waterproof
    edited May 2012
    Options
    YHWH BLESS THIS BROTHER, HEBREW MUSIC IS NOT FORCED WHEN WE PRAISE THE FATHER IT'S EFFORTLESS but when we try to make songs on some other form of worship it dont even come out right...that should tell you something. HEBREW HIP-HOP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lqHHkVEuIQ&list=PL30F9BE12745FCE47&index=2&feature=plcp
  • waterproof
    Options
    HOSEA 4:6 -- MY PEOPLE (Israel) ARE DESTROYED FOR THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE: BECAUSE YOU HAVE REJECTED KNOWLEDGE, I WILL ALSO REJECT YOU, THAT YOU SHALL BE NO PRIEST TO ME: SEEING YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THE LAW OF YOUR HOLY ONE, I WILL ALSO FORGET YOUR CHILDREN.

The knowledge that Israel is lacking and has rejected is the knowledge of who they are, who YHWH and Yahshuah are, what our special calling is and our special relationship to the most high. Because we have rejected this knowledge, Yah said he would reject us and forget our children.

Look around today and tell me what children are more rejected than, Israel in the western hemisphere. Barbara Kelly Duncan, national director of the children's defense fund's black community crusade for children says: "Black (Hebrew) children are in the worse crises since slavery. When you talk about winning the game our children aren't even in the game. They are lacking a sense of community a sense of support and for too many of them, there's not a sense of HOPE".

And here's why, of the 10.4 million Hebrew youths under the age of 18, 46.3% live below the poverty line. Hebrew children are more than half of the children in the foster care system. Hebrew children are almost 4 times as likely to grow up in poor surroundings. Hebrew children are more than half of all children with AIDS and ? (They are 60%of the cases). The decked is stacked against them at birth. In 1995, the infant mortality rate among Hebrews was more than twice that of whites (remember Hebrews in the U.S. are only 12% of the general population).

Hebrews ages 1-4 also had the highest Child morality rate of any ethnic group. In 1996 more Hebrew babies died in the predominantly Hebrew section of NY city called Harlem, than in Thailand (a so called third world country). Hebrew children are the number 1 victims of gun violence, the homicide rate for Hebrew males 15 to 19 has tripled and is nearly 9 times that of white males.

The suicide rate for Hebrew children has more than doubled since the 1980's. They die from violence more than any other group of children here in the U.S. and the industrial world at large. They are also the majority of Juvenile offenders in adult jails and prisons, of the 70 death row inmates who were sentence to die as juveniles. 46% of them are Hebrew males.

While ? schools remain in crisis, 93% of all Hebrew children attend public schools. Hebrew children and high school graduates score the lowest on all test in the U.S. (across the board in reading, math, science etc.). 2/3 of all Hebrew children in public education are coming out of school functionally illiterate.

Tell me who children has been forgotten? Everything that can go wrong will go wrong for our people. Its because we have turned our back on the most high and forgotten the covenant we made. This punishment / curses are on Israel for a little while. All of the promises have been made to us first (Acts 2:39). And we will receive them first. But before we can accept the promises we will have to be cleaned up. This is the reason we are still under the curses / punishment.

These Curses have overtaken us, to the point that many of us now believe that the creator has forgotten us. As it is written in Isaiah 49:14 -16:

BUT ZION SAID, YHWH (YAH) HAVE FORSAKEN ME, AND HE HAVE FORGOTTEN ME.

15. CAN A WOMAN FORGET HER SUCKING CHILD, THAT SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE COMPASSION ON THE SON OF HER ? ? YEA THEY MAY HAVE FORGET, YET WILL I NOT FORGET YOU,

16. BEHOLD, I HAVE GRAVEN YOU UPON THE PALMS OF MY HANDS: YOUR WALLS ARE CONTINUALLY BEFORE ME.

The Jews don't believe Yah has forsaken them because they don't believe in Yah, and how could a people who have received so much over the pass 50 years think they are a forsaken people? In fact they think they're blessed, and they have every reason to believe this. But Israel in the Western Hemisphere have every reason to fell forsaken, Just look at our conditions today. But Yah said although we have forgotten about him and our special covenant with him. He has not forgotten about us, These curses will be lifted soon.

• waterproof
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The Torah Of Israel Is Not From Maat by Yeshiah Yisrael

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20e6ArAhcjw
  • waterproof
    Options
    Joel 3:3 - AND THEY HAVE CAST LOTS FOR MY PEOPLE; AND HAVE GIVEN A BOY FOR AN HARLOT, AND SOLD A GIRL FOR WINE, THAT THEY MIGHT DRINK.

During the slave trade we were classified as human cargo, so since the slave was only seen as a commodity, slave traders would often pull into ports in the Americas and Europe, and trade a slave for a harlot or a gallon of rum. Rum was very big in the slave trade, it had become the mainstay of New England economy as well as the chief commodity exchange for slaves. In 1756 an Hebrew man was priced at 115 gallons and a woman at 95 gallons. American rum replaced French brandy as the favorite drink in West Africa. Like any trade commodity, it's value fluctuated. At times too many ships bearing hogshead of rum would arrive on the Guinea coast when slaves were scarce and would drive down the value of the rum.

girl.jpg