Rappers you Dislike but Most others like and Why???

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man what I got from this thread is nobody likes nobody lol
  • bherc
    bherc Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options
    Wiz Wayne Drake Wale
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont like lupe.... i think he a "stupid smart ? "

• stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    man what I got from this thread is nobody likes nobody lol

lol really tho
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dislike Emenim because he's a closet-racist who shaved off all his ? hair so he could be Tea-bagged with a mans ? , whiny voice ? raps

Dislike Biggie because he was an abusive coward who once fold a man if he lost a freestyle battle he would have to strip down to his ? ? raps

Dislike Wayne because he's goulish and promotes drug abuse and fashion that can cause sterility in Black males, gibberish raps

Dislike Lupe Fiasco because he's a sucka and a pretentious nerd who sold out and became a caricature of psuedo-activism PoP raps

Despise JayZ because he's a hybrid camel-man who ? on everybody that helped him get to the top and he stalked Nas, molested Foxxy stole Biggies swag, and turned into a Uk Sammy Davis Jr. euro raps

Most of all I detest Gucci Mane because he is a wild baboon and a disgrace to humanity.
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Chuchk wrote: »

someone put me on some ill mf doom please.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQakz9-kvfI

Yo my ? Ghostface BODIED that ? ! Was this the album that was on adult swim? Doom is aight I guess. His flow is too weird for me and his beat are mehh.

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just hate all his ? and complainin. oh and the ? techno beats
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Speaking of Lupe wasn't ? on here saying he was better than Nas?

Yea, he has his share of male groupies in this ? .
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote:
    Dislike Emenim because he's a closet-racist who shaved off all his ? hair so he could be Tea-bagged with a mans ? , whiny voice ? raps

Dislike Biggie because he was an abusive coward who once fold a man if he lost a freestyle battle he would have to strip down to his ? ? raps

Dislike Wayne because he's goulish and promotes drug abuse and fashion that can cause sterility in Black males, gibberish raps

Dislike Lupe Fiasco because he's a sucka and a pretentious nerd who sold out and became a caricature of psuedo-activism PoP raps

Despise JayZ because he's a hybrid camel-man who ? on everybody that helped him get to the top and he stalked Nas, molested Foxxy stole Biggies swag, and turned into a Uk Sammy Davis Jr. euro raps

Most of all I detest Gucci Mane because he is a wild baboon and a disgrace to humanity.
    Cain Marko wrote:
    Dislike most of the Bay area rappers besides Too Short and some of E-40's ? . That Bay sound is horrible

Dislike Wayne most of his ? is incoherent

Dislike Asap Rocky his name alone is disgusting

Dislike Em he waste his talent on lame ? and his productions is same beats looped

Dislike 50 he tore down to many rappers to get to the top for a couple of years

aliaii posting too close together
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    common
    white boy cracka aka feminem
    50cent aka snitch aka 5-0
    tony gayo
    hanna montana
    justin biber
    diddy
    red cafe
    travis poter
    oj da juiceman
    bleu da vinci
    kardinal offishall
    freddie gibbs (jus dont feel his tracks)
    odd future
    A$AP MOB
    ? 12 aka d12
    mainstream ( wiz khflia)
    snoop dogg
    ? ass dre
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    H-Rap 180 wrote:

Cain Marko wrote:
    Dislike most of the Bay area rappers besides Too Short and some of E-40's ? . That Bay sound is horrible

Dislike Wayne most of his ? is incoherent

Dislike Asap Rocky his name alone is disgusting

Dislike Em he waste his talent on lame ? and his productions is same beats looped

Dislike 50 he tore down to many rappers to get to the top for a couple of years

aliaii posting too close together

WTF are you trying to say about my brothers 1 knowledeable and 1 Lost???
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas, Wale, Gucci.

I welcome anyone to tell me what makes Wale any good.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I - he says nothin.His flow is boring.and people speak like he's one of the greats.no...just no
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh and Gucci Maine may be the wackest person to ever rap.how anyone can listen to lemonade and not hate it straight away is beyond me.

Lil Boosie is alas in the catergory of"how the ? can u listen to that ? "
  • Chuchk
    Chuchk Members Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Chuchk wrote: »

someone put me on some ill mf doom please.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQakz9-kvfI

Yo my ? Ghostface BODIED that ? ! Was this the album that was on adult swim? Doom is aight I guess. His flow is too weird for me and his beat are mehh.
    @milehightoker
    Yeah thats the DangerDoom album, Danger Mouse produced and Doom raps, defintely an album to check out

Here are two more Doom songs, if you don't like them I don't think you'll ever like him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrdI2iC-sYY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9hwx-yn6-k
  • CokeWaveyEther
    CokeWaveyEther Members Posts: 87
    Options
    Sean, Krit, Lupe.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this was funny coming frm probably the dumbest person on this board
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    Rick Ross and young jeezy
    thats some real ? , total co-sign

I dont really dislike drake, but you will never catch me listening to him.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ben E wrote: »
    Nas, Wale, Gucci.

I welcome anyone to tell me what makes Wale any good.
    Co-? -sign that Wal-E chump. That kid is wack as hell but ? on here would say otherwise. He's one of the weakest links on MMG.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Rick Ross- Avg as ? rapper carried by production
    Young Jeezy-Garbage rapper
    TI- Never got into his ?
    Wale-Cornball and a wack MC
    Lil Wayne-Perhaps the worst rapper Ive heard in over a decade the worst to ever call himself the best
    Drake- Simping at its finest
    Nikki Minaj- Dumb ?
    Lupe Fiasco- Overrated by his fan base not as nice as his nerds make him out to be.
    Wiz Khalifa- Wack ass rapper
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

bringing back some real till the haters in charge show their reptilian ways...

• Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

bringing back some real till the haters in charge show their reptilian ways...

how convenient you bring up a old post from a thread you started lol
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trinidad James, Asap Rocky, Rick Ross, Drake, Bank$

and more to come.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sheek Louch. Maybe I just don't get it, but I never could get into his ? . Big fan of Styles and Kiss though...
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    i would say Nas but i dont know anyone who likes him in real life