Rappers you Dislike but Most others like and Why???

Options
13»

Comments

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    you know what.... i'm not feeling kendrick. i mean he iight but he's not the second coming of jesus. a lot of underground dudes are spittin the same ? , he was just the lucky one out of the bunch. and no i'm not hating, actually had 2 convos with dude in real life. he mad coo
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ cam is an icon b. if it wasn't for him, my computer would've stopped putin'
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread is titled: Rappers you Dislike but Most others like and Why???
    so here goes nothing...

Kanye West imgproxy.php?m=725355144
    Hes a cornball.. Makes good beats but I just cant get into his music..
    Although I do like some of his songs, I dont think I can listen to a whole album..

Tech Nine 0.jpg
    imo this dude is ? trash.. I dont know anybody that listen to him outside the internet..

Slim Shady 1652663_o.gif
    He's an emotional, closet racist, cross dressing, junky..
    with an annoying voice and ? subject matter..
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Dislike Emenim because he's a closet-racist who shaved off all his ? hair so he could be Tea-bagged with a mans ? , whiny voice ? raps

Dislike Biggie because he was an abusive coward who once fold a man if he lost a freestyle battle he would have to strip down to his ? ? raps

Dislike Wayne because he's goulish and promotes drug abuse and fashion that can cause sterility in Black males, gibberish raps

Dislike Lupe Fiasco because he's a sucka and a pretentious nerd who sold out and became a caricature of psuedo-activism PoP raps

Despise JayZ because he's a hybrid camel-man who ? on everybody that helped him get to the top and he stalked Nas, molested Foxxy stole Biggies swag, and turned into a Uk Sammy Davis Jr. euro raps

Most of all I detest Gucci Mane because he is a wild baboon and a disgrace to humanity.
    bringing back some real till the haters in charge show their reptilian ways...

how convenient you bring up a old post from a thread you started lol

How Ironic a male Groupie that made a ? Gaylias Jocking another poster calls me out seeking attention well your moment is here and now it has passed back to the thread let keep it hetero...
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Dislike Emenim because he's a closet-racist who shaved off all his ? hair so he could be Tea-bagged with a mans ? , whiny voice ? raps

Dislike Biggie because he was an abusive coward who once fold a man if he lost a freestyle battle he would have to strip down to his ? ? raps

Dislike Wayne because he's goulish and promotes drug abuse and fashion that can cause sterility in Black males, gibberish raps

Dislike Lupe Fiasco because he's a sucka and a pretentious nerd who sold out and became a caricature of psuedo-activism PoP raps

Despise JayZ because he's a hybrid camel-man who ? on everybody that helped him get to the top and he stalked Nas, molested Foxxy stole Biggies swag, and turned into a Uk Sammy Davis Jr. euro raps

Most of all I detest Gucci Mane because he is a wild baboon and a disgrace to humanity.
    bringing back some real till the haters in charge show their reptilian ways...

how convenient you bring up a old post from a thread you started lol

How Ironic a male Groupie that made a ? Gaylias Jocking another poster calls me out seeking attention well your moment is here and now it has passed back to the thread let keep it hetero...

you catch to much feelings to be a mod, if your still one. I wouldnt call anyone one ? when you got two diaper heads in your pic, thinking your funny lol.

• ILL_Anvers
    ILL_Anvers Members Posts: 176 ✭✭
    Options
    Hmm...

Tech 9 - he got some technical raps but all in all his music is extremely ?

Wiz - boring, annoying voice

Curren$y - got a lot of internet stans, i can't see what the fuss is about

MF doom - Some of his stuff is kinda weird in a good way but i can't really get into it

Rick Ross - As said before, good production often but his ? is too repetitive + he's faker than WWE

Wayne - some of his early music was aight but last couple of years, it's been awful
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doom - these non flowing, string together a bunch of words, watch too many karate flicks ass ?
    Madlib as a rapper, same as above
    E-40- off beat rapping ass ? , all style and no substance (not as in content but making sense)
  • thestreetteam13
    thestreetteam13 Members Posts: 7
    Options
    K13 - Let Go (Official Video)
    Directed & Edited By Michael Jacobs - Films & Photography
    Shot by Milton Joao El-Che Medina
    Follow @514K13
    Comment - Share - Like
    #OPA
    For video clips
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8Kc5XzEtfxM