2012 XXL Freshmen are here!

Options
124»

Comments

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote:
    Im going to give Future a try since he's Rico Wade cousin and 2nd generation Dungeon Family, bout to go to you tube and check some of his stuff out just of the strength of DF

He dont sound nothing like DF breh...
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    there's 3 white people on the front of XXL....its a conspiracy

It's what H-Rap told you was going to happen a year ago.

Jimmy Iovine actually said that white girl was going to be the next Tupac...

Operation: White-wash still at full throttle..smh.

Hate to say I told you so......

It hurts so much that at times I just feel saddened.

When Jimmy Iovine said that Iggy Azelia was the new Tupac I knew that it was all over.

Emenim was the Trojan horse that made this all possible and 50-Cent pulled a Bait & Switch with his career and buried mainstream gangsta-rap in the process.

In 5 years all the mainstream rappers will be hipsters, suburbanites, and whites and the rappers representing the struggle will be forced underground. Ross is going to sellout to the PoP crowd next you just watch, they gonna offer him too much to refuse.

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $? wrote: »
    honestly none of the people are popular except MGK, French and Future. Don Trip nice doe

hey who is that black chick in your sig?

dunno
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    there's 3 white people on the front of XXL....its a conspiracy

It's what H-Rap told you was going to happen a year ago.

Jimmy Iovine actually said that white girl was going to be the next Tupac...

Operation: White-wash still at full throttle..smh.

Hate to say I told you so......

It hurts so much that at times I just feel saddened.

When Jimmy Iovine said that Iggy Azelia was the new Tupac I knew that it was all over.

Emenim was the Trojan horse that made this all possible and 50-Cent pulled a Bait & Switch with his career and buried mainstream gangsta-rap in the process.

In 5 years all the mainstream rappers will be hipsters, suburbanites, and whites and the rappers representing the struggle will be forced underground. Ross is going to sellout to the PoP crowd next you just watch, they gonna offer him too much to refuse.

U were absolutely right unfortunately. MGK WILL blow up, he has a Mac Miller-esque fanbase
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    honestly none of the people are popular except MGK, French and Future. Don Trip nice doe

dunno

That's Roxy Reynolds
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

dunno

That's Roxy Reynolds

lmao recognizing ? from back shots
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

dunno

That's Roxy Reynolds

that was my first guess. the tat looked familiar.

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options

dunno

That's Roxy Reynolds
    1256440245123.jpg
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    waterproof wrote:
    Im going to give Future a try since he's Rico Wade cousin and 2nd generation Dungeon Family, bout to go to you tube and check some of his stuff out just of the strength of DF

@buttuhb WELL DAMN!!!!! then who is on the list is worthy of my time...... i am a so-called ol'head and dont know ? about these new jacks
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    uolag wrote: »
    Smh, the dumbed down generation has taken over. I'm getting old anyway. Out of all the young upcoming emcees in the game, there is about 3 that i like. 3 more years and i will be done with rap and just start listening to some old R&B and jazz

@uolag bruh i've been feelin that and started that switch a few years ago this is not my hip-hop i grew up with but will still support those artist from the 88-96 era and artist like Big Krit, Jay Rock, Foreign Exchange, Strong Arm Steady, Slum Village and artist like that who make good music. But these Jazz artist. blues artist and soul singers from the past and the new ones, especially the new artist are FRESH to me and make dope music, and they still keeping it with the roots of the past artist but still being original and adding on.
  • bankenstein
    bankenstein Members Posts: 227 ✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    waterproof wrote:

@buttuhb WELL DAMN!!!!! then who is on the list is worthy of my time...... i am a so-called ol'head and dont know ? about these new jacks

Real ? ? ...Listen to Danny Brown. You will not be disappointed. Download his free album ? and download The Hybrid. I cosign that ? all day
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roscoe Dash??? ? ? YOSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- Lil Duvall voice

? up wit dese white folks everywhere, Iggy Izaelia doe?? Do she even rap?
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    No Kreay Kreay?
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    waterproof wrote:

Don Trip is the only one worth checking out
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chip just said on twitter that its a bad look and he turned them down

Amw7-9wCQAAl5Sd.jpg
    hold up. out of this entire list that "leaked" future was the only one that actually made it? smh either that list was ? or xxl is dumb as ? ...could be both lol
  • EasyLife
    EasyLife Members Posts: 191
    Options
    ? list ever. I don't mind MGK but the rest are wack. Maybe XXL should change this to a Freshman of the Year and give that credit to one dude...lol that's a sad group of dudes though (and one random ass white chick).