What Made You Decide That You Didn't...Or Did...Wanna Be A Rapper?

Options
Miles HIGH
Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in The Reason
Cause most of y'all love discussin hip hop culture...Which is cool...But can't or don't rap...And then of course, it's ? like me on here that do bust flows...

So what made you decide either way?

Comments

• bankenstein
    bankenstein Members Posts: 227 ✭✭
    Options
    I never met a better rapper than me in my city. Maybe that's just a rapper's mentality but can't nann one of them ? see me when it come to spittin. I barely record though
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i write a ? lot and i gotta rough demo tape right now. like @bankenstein said im the best rapper in my area and i know i could ? the game up for a minute. but i dont wanna get in it cuz my money aint right yet... first u get the money, then the power, then the respect.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i spit but i'm not good. im working on my producing doe
  • Miles HIGH
    Options
    I never met a better rapper than me in my city. Maybe that's just a rapper's mentality but can't nann one of them ? see me when it come to spittin. I barely record though

Why don't you lay somethin down? I never understood when ? would tell me "Yeah bret, I rap....Ion be recordin ? though". Haha, ? why not, I'm tryna hear myself.
    I wanted to be a Luchador

? .
    i write a ? lot and i gotta rough demo tape right now. like @bankenstein said im the best rapper in my area and i know i could ? the game up for a minute. but i dont wanna get in it cuz my money aint right yet... first u get the money, then the power, then the respect.

True true..."Learn how to put the weed in the bag first".
    $? wrote: »

Ha, that's trill...You ever post a beat on here?
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Let me hear something

Let me hear something
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got expelled nd was goin thru some ? so I used rap to relieve stress I wanted to show the many sides of me thru music I enjoy makin music no matter wat topic nd I get a good feeling when people are entertained by tracks I do especially my comedic tracks cuz thats wat i was more interested in before another rapper convinced me to try nd rap
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Let me hear something
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Let me hear something
    Miles HIGH wrote: »

Ha, that's trill...You ever post a beat on here?

Still a work in progress but here

• Miles HIGH
    Options

I know a lotta ? hate havin they ? compared to somebody...But this sounds a lot like a Chuck Inglish beat...It's cool.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »

I know a lotta ? hate havin they ? compared to somebody...But this sounds a lot like a Chuck Inglish beat...It's cool.

thanks man, im looking to upgrade my ? + school so i haven't really made beats in awhile
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    getting booed. i have horrible stage fright.
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options

Let me hear something

i dont have my ? online. i got a few copies of the demo on cd's and in my itunes. when i get serious ima be legit, not one of the hundreds of youtube rappers. if u really tryna hear something i can email u some of my tracks tho.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I decided I didnt when I realized I cant.
  • EasyLife
    EasyLife Members Posts: 191
    Options
    For 99% of people it's the moment they realize they have no money to invest in their music. That usually changes a person's mind lol.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I rap, but I just don't got the resources to start recordin yet. Im trynna put out a mixtape by the end of this year or at the top of next year. Alot of people tell me that im pretty good.
  • EasyLife
    EasyLife Members Posts: 191
    Options
    Join the line up of 6 billion guys who also think they're really good but haven't recorded yet. Lol.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EasyLife wrote: »
    Join the line up of 6 billion guys who also think they're really good but haven't recorded yet. Lol.

So what are you trynna say, im not good?
  • L.P. Royal Flush
    L.P. Royal Flush Members Posts: 770
    Options
    Always wanted to do this ? since I was 16..
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh..Never felt the need...I write stories, poems, sports articles and damn near all else...Plus I don't have the voice for it...

I produce though...Anyone want some 90s soundin' ? holla at me
  • LOLCL
    LOLCL Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I graduated college with no job and it was just something I've always wanted to do, I'd been in cyphers for a minute too and I was just sick of wack rappers from my town pretending like their ? music is best look for Rhode Island... I've been doing it since 11 though, something bout it just spoke to me.

And cellar-door, you can eventually learn how to get that voice for rap, you just gotta practice/smoke a lot. Do both at the same time for best results.
  • meta4tony
    meta4tony Members Posts: 89
    Options
    when people actually liked my ? mp3 player records i started taking it seriously besides if lil b and plies got fans then
    anyone has chance imo
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    Options
    A part of me still wants to be a rapper or producer just because of my passion for music in general...I'm still young to where I could work on my craft and maybe do something in the game...
  • yg4eva00
    yg4eva00 Members Posts: 207
    Options
    What made me want 2 be a rapper was tha love o music....
    But i finally makin moves, so plus tha music hot lol
  • yg4eva00
    yg4eva00 Members Posts: 207
    Options
    Check my ? out yall
    soundcloud.com/hsimmons
  • ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Used to rap. Still write and freestyle if the cypher is right.

Its too many rappers as it is. I didnt want to add to the problem unless my music was gonna be something special so I quit.