Are u scared to roll solo to clubs and ?

Options

Comments

• bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheJamel wrote: »
    yes im sure you all are super important enough to need a group of friends with you at a club.

most of you stay posting thru the weekend nonstop.
    ? is that Walking Dead spoilers in your sig? why you gonna do me like that man?!?!?! cha
    i was gonna write a post saying bring back your gifs ? you always got the entertaining ones, but that ? got me steamed man
  • .American Loo
    .American Loo Members Posts: 303
    Options
    i dont like the club scene.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I go solo often... best way to bag hoes is without a bunch of other ? around me.

The hotmamaz with they head on straight often aim for the single target anyways.

Messy ratchet hoes run in packs and are more open to being approached by a pack of ? actin like clowns and going overboard just to be noticed.

i can dig this post, but i got usually got my two solid ? that i role with and they know the deal, we arrive as three, do a little group scouting in case we need a wingman then just split and do our thing, depending on how successful we are during the night determines how often we regroup
  • hawk d
    hawk d Members Posts: 328 ✭✭✭
    Options
    memphis10 wrote: »
    Went to the shake junt one deep once and had the time of my life real ? . linked up wit some other real ? and scooped a couple new ?

Ay da bootyclub is always best when u go solo...It just be me and my bottle of drank in that ? chillin thats tha only friend I need in the stripclub
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ay da bootyclub is always best when u go solo...It just be me and my bottle of drank in that ? chillin thats tha only friend I need in the stripclub

depends on the spot u ? around and spend too much ? get salty and rob yo ass
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I roll solo only if no one will come
    Its not a good look to go dolo where I party
  • aneed123
    Options
    @hawk d mane a ? can come up on some wild ? in the shake solo...specially if you got some game about yaself

@aneed123 no doubt thats why you don't flexx and put on a rain show unless ya squad witcha.

of course. I ? around and got ? one night and went to Stroker solo bout a month ago ... I aint the stunting type so it was all good
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Forreal its them bouncers/security dudes you got to watch out for...don't let them catch you ? slipping by yoself cause they will come up off you on that sneak tip.......I've seen this myself atleast twice..
  • aneed123
    Options
    onyx has better women and is more statusy..... strokers remind me of smaller strip clubs back where Im from...... I ? with both
  • hawk d
    hawk d Members Posts: 328 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @hawk d mane a ? can come up on some wild ? in the shake solo...specially if you got some game about yaself

@aneed123 no doubt thats why you don't flexx and put on a rain show unless ya squad witcha.

? u aint neva lied...everytime I go solo I be chillin on some BAUCE ? and the hoze just come up to me giving free dances and ? ...I ? u not onetime I went I was smoking a blunt and these three chicks just all lined up and danced for me just for lettin one of em hit my blunt I was feelin extra ? that night lol...and oh yeah I never flash cash at the stripclub hell if I was a goon ass ? I would pay that 20 dollas every weekend to go in there and come out with stacks that I dun robbed ? for lol
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll go to any club in America by myself. Ain't neva been scared.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whats the point of going to a club alone ?

I do ? alone all the time but going to the club isnt one! ? half the fun going to the club is pre gaming with my ?
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's been explained hella times why people go solo to clubs. U might wanna read thru da thread.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any of y'all eva roll to da club/bar solo without any worries what might pop off or do u always gotta roll wit 3 or mo ppl?

? u and "Da Club"

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da club da ? club da ? ? club da club club ? club ? club ? club
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ive done it but not something i make a habit of
    ? is bout that ? life so i cant get caught alone

Scary ass
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends on the club.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive done it. Always meet more people when I go dolo
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would I go to a club solo I need at least 1 wingman or woman. In event ? goes down or whoever im talking to has a friend. Plus u look creepy going to a club solo.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only ? ? want to roll deep and pop ? off because they around 20 people. 3 is like the average amount I go with. I been dolo to a club about 7 times but it's always people I see that I know anyway.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stay on campus. Bars solo is cool but clubs and parties is like suicide if you go by yourself. U the automatic lame identified.

My friends here are not into that party seen ? , more into bar and grown up ? .

would have gone with associates but they on some ? and wouldn't have my back. ? playing tag alone with ? . Im too prideful.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldnt even go to a club with a extra person with me (even tho I did 2 weeks ago). It at least have to be 3 or more because that's suicide if you go alone. It really depends on what kinda club it is at the end of the day
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've done it. But only at places where a friend is either bouncing, bartending or managing so I can come up off some free ? .
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know how ? girls i ? with???

They waiting catch me solo
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    Options
    It's way more comfortable to dance behind a group of females and grind unguarded booties when you have a couple of friends doing it too.