Are u scared to roll solo to clubs and ?

Options

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too many ? can make ? nervous. Too many ? try to come up behind a chick rather than try and spit game to her face. That's a no go unless the ? is fat or just completely underwhelming.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in the D bout that fight life go to the club at your own risk.
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've wanted to go to a Boosie/Webbie show for years but I like my life too much
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've had some of the best times by myself, the only downfall is theres nobody to talk about how good of a night it was but I could give a ? less, and to be honest besides my friends down south I cant even go out with my people anymore, maybe if its been a while then lets go out and grab a few but for the most part if I feel the urge to go out i'd rather do it by myself, I avoid the cockblockin, the clowns that cant handle there liquor, the negative boring ass haters, and those that just want to chill in one spot all night, if I don't make something happen within 20 minutes of being wherever i'm at im off to the next one, unless Im watching a game I cant sit at a bar or stand by a dance floor for hours at a time ? aint happening
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its been awhile but I've done it before...its not that bad....when you're ready to leave u just bounce

Edit: I actually did it 2 months ago in Puerto Rico
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't been motivated to hit up a club in general... I just been staying home and doing things around the house..

but I went out last thursday .... and this is how I know Im getting older... I was just happy just being their ... girls where tryna dance with me but I was just happy listening to loud music, watching a ton of debauchery, and sipping on a drink alone.. how lame is that.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I normally don't roll solo to the clubs. But if I do, like lil wayne, "I ain't got no worries".
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is many things in my life I have not or may not ever experience. Going out to clubs and pre gaming with "my ? " may never happen with me.

I learn to except who I am. A lame ass ? compared to my society. And im perfectly fine with that.

Now when my success comes, ? will follow. I ain't trippin just trying to handle my business.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I usually go wit 2-3 people, I'm usually the ? to break off and do my own ? though
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    There is many things in my life I have not or may not ever experience. Going out to clubs and pre gaming with "my ? " may never happen with me.

I learn to except who I am. A lame ass ? compared to my society. And im perfectly fine with that.

Now when my success comes, ? will follow. I ain't trippin just trying to handle my business.

Do it bruh, at least once.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, never. That doesn't sound the least bit appealing. I also don't go to restaurants alone. I will go see a movie solo; that never bothered me.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Homie I'm rolling solo right now. I'm typing at the club.
  • A Talented One
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The OP should have asked if these dudes have even been to a club much less solo. lol
  • A Talented One
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The downside of rolling solo is that you have to depend on random dudes game, which can be hit and miss. I just lost a bang because of some random dude who ? it up.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I usually go wit 2-3 people, I'm usually the ? to break off and do my own ? though
    Exactly. I'm too old to be clubbing at 33 but when I used to hit the club I always rolled with a couple of my dudes and 1nce inside we each bracnhed off and did our thing. Rolling solo can be done when you gonna meet your people inside or know folks that gonna be there. Hitting the club solo is lame to me. Chicks can pull it off if they look good, but dudes looking lame and out of place. Playing with their Phone 'n sh*t to look less out of place.
  • KingTut23
    KingTut23 Members Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I aint never scared like Bonecrusher
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I normally roll solo cuz more than likely I bump into somebody while I'm out.
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Never been to clubs. Been to a very few parties & such but the last time was long time ago. I just dont like alot of ppl i grew up with around my way so i roll dolo nowadays anyway. Don't have any friends these days, by my choice that is. Experiences in life, basically.

But reason why im not into clubs/parties alot is the monster i see it bring out in ppl. Im all for hitting up chicks & whatnot but ppl be taking themselves way too serious in them situations trying too hard to be cool/tough/attractive instead of having fun & living life.

Dudes trying their hardest to impress chicks whether it's about super tough, fighting random people or start to bark loud for attention instead of just having fun, chilling & laughing at the experience. Testosterone level at an high is dangerous.

Chicks trying their hardest to be the chick/person in the spotlight with everybodys attention & everybody chasing the same chicks, not a good outcome will come..

Id be confident to roll dolo but it would be kinda awkward, for myself. But once you're in the groove & the wheels are rolling you're straight, it's just hard during the maintenance moment. Bars/lounges is cool for self, but a club? I unno.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats always my mentality when I do purposely roll solo... " Im going to meet up with someone their"
  • KingTut23
    KingTut23 Members Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's better to go solo.. Nobody in ya crew starting ? . Hoes more willing to approach u. I think it's a win win.
  • keez.
    keez. Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to swing solo through the clubs and bars back in the days, but don't even bother ? with that scene since being married. Ain't nothing at the clubs except ? music, posturing thugs and ratchet chicks... :P
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only time i go solo is if i already know the ppl that's gonna be at the club/party. like others said, if i go with friends we all usually go do our own thing. looks ? as ? for a group of dudes standing around with each other all night.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    Never been to clubs. Been to a very few parties & such but the last time was long time ago. I just dont like alot of ppl i grew up with around my way so i roll dolo nowadays anyway. Don't have any friends these days, by my choice that is. Experiences in life, basically.

But reason why im not into clubs/parties alot is the monster i see it bring out in ppl. Im all for hitting up chicks & whatnot but ppl be taking themselves way too serious in them situations trying too hard to be cool/tough/attractive instead of having fun & living life.

Dudes trying their hardest to impress chicks whether it's about super tough, fighting random people or start to bark loud for attention instead of just having fun, chilling & laughing at the experience. Testosterone level at an high is dangerous.

Chicks trying their hardest to be the chick/person in the spotlight with everybodys attention & everybody chasing the same chicks, not a good outcome will come..

Id be confident to roll dolo but it would be kinda awkward, for myself. But once you're in the groove & the wheels are rolling you're straight, it's just hard during the maintenance moment. Bars/lounges is cool for self, but a club? I unno.

I agree fully with you. I despise being at college in dorms all the time. Its not for me. Im not the type ? that tries hard to impress a ? or dudes just to be popular.

Females I talked to even got mad at me for not kissing their cat while other ? droll over them. ? is lame.

I prefer to chill with my ? off campus/ from high school because we actually have fun (bars,pool,sports events,etc,) and they normal. That 7 guy deep pretty boy ? to me is corny lol.

• Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    Exactly. I'm too old to be clubbing at 33 but when I used to hit the club I always rolled with a couple of my dudes and 1nce inside we each bracnhed off and did our thing. Rolling solo can be done when you gonna meet your people inside or know folks that gonna be there. Hitting the club solo is lame to me. Chicks can pull it off if they look good, but dudes looking lame and out of place. Playing with their Phone 'n sh*t to look less out of place.

Lol he said ? checking for nonexistent texts @ every 5 minute intervals