How can anyone take Nicki seriously after this????

Options

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She is so whitewashed and plastic a craker from the ? could marry her and the rest of them hooded ? would approve
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    she aint ? now but yall been saying she gon fall off over a year now. she aint goin nowhere. her fanbase is too strong for that.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    never took her serious but ill smash
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never knew we took her serious at all, let alone "after" this
  • zigzagroller
    zigzagroller Members Posts: 2
    Options
    people were taking nicki minaj seriously?
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    ILL BOT DETECTED BANNED ALIAS
    REASON: stealthbomber, stealthbomber1

USER BANNED
    zigzagroller
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think Nikki will last b/c talentless pop rappers always usually fizzle one the mainstream fans realize they're garbage.

Then again, I never thought Black Eyed Peas would last with that pop trash and they did

One thing I will give Nikki credit for is that she put a lot of hiphop artists on this new album. She knew she couldn't go too far pop and at least tried to balance it out
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she as always been a lil kim, Cyndi Lauper, Maddona, Gaga, Wannabe. and has always been wack.. whats the problem
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I fixed the Photos, well guys looks like the Downfall has begun. Sales Projections for "Roman Reloaded" look to be way down from the original Pink Friday which bursted on the scene selling close to 400,000 copies last Nov (375k). Here's the story:

nicki-minaj-pfrr-album-packaging.jpg

Nicki Minaj is expected to move impressive units with her sophomore release "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded but not as much as original "Pink Friday".

Nicki Minaj is looking to have a strong first week with her sophomore release Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.According to Hits Daily Double, the project is expected to sell 200-250,000 copies in its first seven days on the chart and debut at number one on the Billboard 200.

From 375k when she wasn't even as popular as she is now to 200-250k. Looks like going Pop hasn't been as helpful to her career as she thought. This album may not even go Plat if he comes in that low, Gold is a lock though.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously though, what about Nicki Minaj was there to ever take seriously? Her thought provoking punchlines, her multiple speaking voices, or her silicon cured body? I dont know i never really did...

Good for her though, her album to me was trash, but she seems like she is comfortable with what she is doing. She herself said she is not an artist so... I tell you though, she is so sexy... I'd put a baby in her if i gotta chance.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ it taking a picture for you to realize she is a gimmick. Y'all ? didn't hear "Super Bass"? That is the worst mainstream song I've heard in YEARS
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Lol @ it taking a picture for you to realize she is a gimmick. Y'all ? didn't hear "Super Bass"? That is the worst mainstream song I've heard in YEARS

imager.php?id=739581&t=o GIFSoup

*shudders*
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    She look white lol

That's the truth...

So is that the trend? To whiten up the black folks and to blacken up the white folks in the industry

Word to Dave Chappelle...its time for that race election again
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    People have been going hard at nicki, but what I don't understand was that she's been the same(terrible) since her first album. So what has changed?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After this album, her 15 minutes of fame will be over. Mark my words.

I called it...

My clairvoyance should be praised..
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought she was 26
  • JJ 1975
    JJ 1975 Members Posts: 336
    Options
    She's still hot, bottom line. That's what she's really selling.
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL she came back to twitter
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nicki-Minaj-Pink-Friday-Roman-reloaded-promo-pic.jpg

Nicki-Minaj-Roman-Reloaded-Pink-Friday-2.jpg

You know this cover says exacly who she is.A CONFUSED LITTLE GIRL.SHE DOESN´T KNOW WHAT COLOUR SHE IS.SHE MIGHT BE BLUE TODAY,GREEN TOMORROW BUT NOT BLACK.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    That broad is a hustler believe that. I'm not a fan, but I peeped her whole modus. She's imitating Jay-Z, Curtis, Wayne, Gaga etc... & any other popular artist that caters to mainstream America in an attention-? manner. There's no Black-girl-lost syndrome with this broad. Nikki is just a shrewd, calculating, & glorified hoodrat; with enough lyrically trivial talent to capitalize of the aforementioned traits.

she is not a hustla..she is an image the industry created. dont act like they dont...ever hear of vanilla ice.

the dude got rich ass hell of his image but then at the end of the day he was not happy and hates to be reminded of it.

now show me a picture of nikki really looking happy when she didnt think anyone was taking a picture. and when she did notice, the smile is never genuine.

nikki is a very unhappy person...
    she ? on kim because she knows she stole her style and was called on it...made her unhappy
    had to damn near show her ? just to get on the map....made her unhappy
    had to fukk baby and wanye and they was problaby in bed ? each other an not payin her any attention....made her unhappy
    safari bussin her lip after her crazy antics damn near made him leave....made her unhappy
    her second album sales fallin....mad her unhappy.
    and she took it out on her fans and deleted her twitter....those are all signs of an unhappy person
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when shes 40 and lonely ...i bet she will regret not gettin with drake

$10k bet
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    when shes 40 and lonely ...i bet she will regret not gettin with drake

$10k bet

i swear nikkiz bf is a CUCKOLD a straight WIMP cuz he shouldve been beat drakez azz fa tryna get wit nikki along time ago lol
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She was always trash and now she's more trash
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    That broad is a hustler believe that. I'm not a fan, but I peeped her whole modus. She's imitating Jay-Z, Curtis, Wayne, Gaga etc... & any other popular artist that caters to mainstream America in an attention-? manner. There's no Black-girl-lost syndrome with this broad. Nikki is just a shrewd, calculating, & glorified hoodrat; with enough lyrically trivial talent to capitalize of the aforementioned traits.

she is not a hustla..she is an image the industry created. dont act like they dont...ever hear of vanilla ice.

the dude got rich ass hell of his image but then at the end of the day he was not happy and hates to be reminded of it.

now show me a picture of nikki really looking happy when she didnt think anyone was taking a picture. and when she did notice, the smile is never genuine.

nikki is a very unhappy person...
    she ? on kim because she knows she stole her style and was called on it...made her unhappy
    had to damn near show her ? just to get on the map....made her unhappy
    had to fukk baby and wanye and they was problaby in bed ? each other an not payin her any attention....made her unhappy
    safari bussin her lip after her crazy antics damn near made him leave....made her unhappy
    her second album sales fallin....mad her unhappy.
    and she took it out on her fans and deleted her twitter....those are all signs of an unhappy person

Damn, you must really dislike Nikki.

I can't stand her music and I think her career (music-wise) will be over soon. Seems like she'll have a good career as a personality or actress (possibly) though. Needs to put the mic down IMO