Game of Thrones- Season 2

Options

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you don't know then just dont post it.

otherwise post the text inside the spoiler tags (the question mark icon)
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh and if anyone was wondering where Roz got that Lannister necklace that made Cersei think she was Tyrion's ? ...Tyrion gave it to her as a tip for her "services" when he was in Winterfell in season 1.
  • Matt-
    Options
  • alligatorhalfman
    alligatorhalfman Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Wanna know what y'all non reader cats think is in the pipe for the Odd Couple, AKA Kin(g)slayer and Brienne "Don't Provoke Me, ? Boy" of Tarth XD
  • Got iT Por Barato
    Got iT Por Barato Members Posts: 338
    Options
    I wonder how they are going to pull off the wildfire and chain that is used in the battle of black water
  • Matt-
    Options
    Wanna know what y'all non reader cats think is in the pipe for the Odd Couple, AKA Kin(g)slayer and Brienne "Don't Provoke Me, ? Boy" of Tarth XD

i don't think either one will die, at least not this season. i think she will still get her chance to avenge Renly's death. maybe this little adventure plays a role in that somehow.
  • Got iT Por Barato
    Options
    My favorite season is going to be season 3. It sucks that they will split "the storm of swords" into two seasons...
  • PaperPlaneJane
    edited May 2012
    Options
    My favorite season is going to be season 3. It sucks that they will split "the storm of swords" into two seasons...

I think its smart from a tv production stand point. There's so much that goes on in that book that if they try to stick with one 10 episode season of Storm of Swords it will go over a lot of people's heads and would feel rushed. Its the best book out of the series IMO so them splitting it in 2 seasons makes sure they'll get it all right. It also gives Martin more than enough time to finish (or in this slow ? case) start the 7th and final book of the series. I'm hoping he's finished with the 6th before next season cuz that 5th book (A Dance with Dragons) was DOPE with some major cliffhangers...

• Got iT Por Barato
    Options

I think its smart from a tv production stand point. There's so much that goes on in that book that if they try to stick with one 10 episode season of Storm of Swords it will go over a lot of people's heads and would feel rushed. Its the best book out of the series IMO so them splitting it in 2 seasons makes sure they'll get it all right. It also gives Martin more than enough time to finish (or in this slow ? case) start the 7th and final book of the series. I'm hoping he's finished with the 6th before next season cuz that 5th book (A Dance with Dragons) was DOPE with some major cliffhangers...

I agree. Strom of swords is the best book. Dance with Dragons was my third favorite, and it just sucks having to wait. ? George writes so ? slow. But I guess that is good b/c he puts a lot of time into it so we get quality. Winds of Winter I think is going to be on par with Storm with swords. From the chapters that I have read and that were released, it is going to be a crazy.

But Dreams of Spring is going to be interesting on how everything ties in and ends up. It is going to be on some Season 5 of the wire type ?
  • PaperPlaneJane
    Options

I agree. Strom of swords is the best book. Dance with Dragons was my third favorite, and it just sucks having to wait. ? George writes so ? slow. But I guess that is good b/c he puts a lot of time into it so we get quality. Winds of Winter I think is going to be on par with Storm with swords. From the chapters that I have read and that were released, it is going to be a crazy.

But Dreams of Spring is going to be interesting on how everything ties in and ends up. It is going to be on some Season 5 of the wire type ?

Exactly......

• PaperPlaneJane
    Options
    Just a question.....anybody know where I can find a gif of Joffrey getting hit in the face with ? right before the riot started?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You are the dumbest ? alive....lmao....sonned!
  • Matt-
    Options
    Just a question.....anybody know where I can find a gif of Joffrey getting hit in the face with ? right before the riot started?

probably tumblr. i have no idea how to navigate that site but they usually have gifs on there
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Cat is so ? dumb, putting Rob in such a disposition. Rob got Oona Chaplins ass though, so he comes out ahead in some way I guess.
  • Matt-
    Options
    thought cat was gonna get clapped once ol dude started talking about treason
  • Got iT Por Barato
    Options
    Does anyone know how I can put a picture or a gif in my signature?

The Hound is also one of my favorite characters. He goes off in the battle of black water
  • Matt-
    Options
    i loved it when the hound said something like "one day you'll be thankful for all the terrible things I do"
  • Got iT Por Barato
    Options
    The Hound has a bigger role in the books. But in this season he comes out a handful of times which was disappointing but we shall see next episode. He is in the storm of swords alot more than any other book so I'm excited to see it.
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Didn't see one with just the ? .

kEsO6.gif
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does anyone know how I can put a picture or a gif in my signature?

The Hound is also one of my favorite characters. He goes off in the battle of black water
    Literally....
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man so yall just basically spoiled the last 2 episodes...that means the lannisters win if dog is alive
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MobTown wrote: »
    man so yall just basically spoiled the last 2 episodes...that means the lannisters win if dog is alive

Stop trying to guess and figure how this will go...unless you've read the books throw everything you think will happen out the window.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    Options

Didn't see one with just the ? .

kEsO6.gif
    thats whats up thanks
  • Got iT Por Barato
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    MobTown wrote: »

Stop trying to guess and figure how this will go...unless you've read the books throw everything you think will happen out the window.

CO SIGN... Like Ygritte says "you know nothing"

• OceanState
    OceanState Members Posts: 203
    Options
    Fellow book readers...

did Yara meet Theon at Winterfell in the books? I dont remember that happening