Comments

• Still Cool Beans
    Still Cool Beans Members Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Just realized something...

30sy0si.jpg

With Jeoffrey killing all of Robert's bastard kids...is the fat kid with Arya the true heir to the iron throne if he's the only one of Robert's kids who's still alive???

Its actually the older one thats with them, Gendry (the one working as a blacksmith in Harrenhall, and the one Arya went to first when she was looking for Jaqen H'ghar so he could sneak them out of Harrenhall) thats Robert's last bastard alive. The fat kid is Hot Pie who was just with the group that was captured with him.

I thought Arya took the bullhorn from the fat kid in the first season, and then in this season...when Jeoffrey had his men ? all of Robert's ? ...she lied and told one of the soldiers that "you've already got him" after he stabbed that kid in the throat and then asked the prisoners to tell him where the kid was that he was looking for.

Idk...maybe I got it mixed up or something but I thought that's what happened.

Nah the blacksmith is Robert's bastard. In the first season Ned went to see him right before ? hit the fan.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just realized something...

30sy0si.jpg

With Jeoffrey killing all of Robert's bastard kids...is the fat kid with Arya the true heir to the iron throne if he's the only one of Robert's kids who's still alive???

Its actually the older one thats with them, Gendry (the one working as a blacksmith in Harrenhall, and the one Arya went to first when she was looking for Jaqen H'ghar so he could sneak them out of Harrenhall) thats Robert's last bastard alive. The fat kid is Hot Pie who was just with the group that was captured with him.

I thought Arya took the bullhorn from the fat kid in the first season, and then in this season...when Jeoffrey had his men ? all of Robert's ? ...she lied and told one of the soldiers that "you've already got him" after he stabbed that kid in the throat and then asked the prisoners to tell him where the kid was that he was looking for.

Idk...maybe I got it mixed up or something but I thought that's what happened.

LOL how the ? do you mix these two up? The fat kid has said damn near 10 sentences all season.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Robert lauced.

He ignored all of his bastard children, and died thinking that Joffery and co were his actual children.
  • OceanState
    OceanState Members Posts: 203
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Robert lauced.

He ignored all of his bastard children, and died thinking that Joffery and co were his actual children.

Joffrey lauced.

His uncle ? his mom but his uncle is really his dad, plus his male second cousin looks like a 15 year old girl yet he also ? his mother.
  • OceanState
    Options
    Sion. wrote: »
    Yo does the blacksmith kid know that his dad is Robert tho ?

No he doesnt
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Robert lauced.

Wasn't his fault tho chief :( that ? of a wife Cersei is responsible..... no way that broad lives past this season..... I bet she gets got during that blackwater battle.

On another note tho, I'd beat the breaks off Cersei got dayum......

LMAO.....i just flashed back to my cousin last week while we was watchin the show sayin "Cersei is such a ? but she sexy as hell...if she got out of pocket i wouldn't slap her I would just hate ? the ? out of her.....? her into submission."

That ? had me dying cuz he was dead serious...

• rage
    Options
    Robert lauced.

Wasn't his fault tho chief :( that ? of a wife Cersei is responsible..... no way that broad lives past this season..... I bet she gets got during that blackwater battle.

On another note tho, I'd beat the breaks off Cersei got dayum......

Really?? I dunno...maybe its her wardrobe on the show...when the rest of the fine ? are running around buck ass nekkid, she's always wrapped in fifteen layers of shiny ass material.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    her face looks so damn smug all the time, i couldnt get past that

and the actress to plays Brienne is really 6'3 (!)
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Would have Cersei bent over tapping that ? from behind in a winterfell tower post*
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ about givin a red smile, but then actin like a lil beyeotch in the previews. Talkin bout "it's too many of them!"

I can't wait til they ? his azzz.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OceanState wrote: »
    Robert lauced.

Joffrey lauced.

His uncle ? his mom but his uncle is really his dad, plus his male second cousin looks like a 15 year old girl yet he also ? his mother.

lol....Joffrey truly did lose. Described so etherously.
  • Got iT Por Barato
    Got iT Por Barato Members Posts: 338
    Options
    The Unsullied>>> 300
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.A. Adande (@jadande)
    5/26/12 5:53 PM
    Holy Westeros! RT @ErinSharoni Ned Stark's HEAD is in New York! Literally. @GameOfThrones display at HBO store: PIC: http://www.whosay.com/erinsharoni/photos/178579
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    *Would have Cersei bent over tapping that ? from behind in a winterfell tower post*

Co-sign good man. She crazy as ? and I bet that makes the ? that much better.
  • rage
    edited May 2012
    Options
    GameOfThrones%2528RollingStoneMag%2529_5afx4.jpg

COT DAYUM AT DANY!!

tumblr_ly4yr1OQmk1qan32io1_500.png
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    danerys a bad ?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? im bout to go watch the first episode
  • OceanState
    Options
    tumblr_m4o2z38YjL1rtbd9io1_400.png

Jay & Ye plug?
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at the actress that plays Cersei.
    She gets ? doggystlye in everything she acts in.
    I approve.
  • rage
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    lol at the actress that plays Cersei.
    She gets ? doggystlye in everything she acts in.
    I approve.

Werd...even Mcnulty bent her over.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah sarah connor been a freak.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_m4av7v7ls81qavb8jo1_r1_500.png

this kid looks ? possessed. id be terrified if i saw him even on the subway.
  • rage
    Options
    tumblr_m4av7v7ls81qavb8jo1_r1_500.png

this kid looks ? possessed. id be terrified if i saw him even on the subway.

ErnstStavroBlofeld.jpg
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like how everyone who has read the book likes to take every opportunity to let us know that they have read the book lol
  • Got iT Por Barato
    Got iT Por Barato Members Posts: 338
    Options
    Daenarys and Cersei can get it though.... I'll ? Catelyn too