Post a pic of your ride....

Options

Comments

• Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I see y'all on y'all fast and furious ? in here lol...speeding tickets and Cleveland winters have kept me in trucks the last couple years...ain't got a ticket in 8 years..

My old joint: 2003 z71 Chevy Tahoe - 5 inch lift - 35" mud tires

5g2bgcupqs81.jpg

My current joint: 2013 Dodge Ram Big Horn 5.7 Hemi - 6 inch lift - 37" A/T's

hjfc3l9hn2db.jpg
    ebcxefxpdu22.jpg
    19901vkdxsan.jpg

Everybody in my city ride chrome, so I ? with the mud tires tough just to be different

#? -A-CarNote
    #HoesLoveTrucks

@Ghost of Jaemooms

what lift kit did u use for ur Ram?

I got a 2015 Sport and I'm still considering whether to lift mine either 4" or 6"

@blakfyahking

First question is what size tires you going with...I personally don't like there to be too much space between the fender and the tire...so if your going with a 35" or 37" tire 6" inch lift is a pretty safe way to go...you'll have enough room for whatever setup you want to go with.

My first lift I got was 3 " and I ended up having to go back and add two inch leveling kit. Tires on the tahoe used to rub with the 3" kit and trust me it's better to have extra room then having your tires scrapping your fender...it's very loud and annoying
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    A lot of nice cars in here. Made me look up buying vs leasing, with $1,000/month in extra income ..should i get a house first, or get my dream car? Im currently renting with no kids

Bruh ? a car. A car is ? a house will make you money or at the least put you in a place to get money (I credit). Unless you're buying an old school and restoring it you will always lose money in a car.

@pimped_out_red

Appreciate that, 4real
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    Man, the ZL1 is the best all around sports/pony car out. Foreign or Domestic. Props @_Menace_

Base on What?

Performance numbers, which car do you think is better?

I'm not big on performance so I really wouldn't know. I go by looks and the ride and for 60k I wouldn't cop a Chevy

Edit: actually I would get a vet

The purpose of a performance car is to perform well. My next statement isn't meant to down anyone in this thread choice of vehicle but I'll never own a base model of any vehicle. V6 Mustangs, Camaros, Challengers, Chargers or any of the foreign base v6's or whatever. If that means I have to buy something that's 1-3 years old so be it, which is how I ended up with my 1st gen SRT. At the time I could have purchased a brand new 2011 R/T Charger, but during my research I noticed that I could get a previous gen SRT for similar money so that's the route I took. Glad I did because it performs so much better than a 2011Charger R/T while looking just as good (I like the looks of both). It's a little dated now that you can get a 392 in an mid level Charger/Challenger, but I'll address that after I buy my first home next year.

I look for performance first then and looks second. Performance can't be disputed, looks are subjective.

Edit to add: When I say base I mean engine wise, not option wise.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see y'all on y'all fast and furious ? in here lol...speeding tickets and Cleveland winters have kept me in trucks the last couple years...ain't got a ticket in 8 years..

5g2bgcupqs81.jpg

hjfc3l9hn2db.jpg
    ebcxefxpdu22.jpg
    19901vkdxsan.jpg

Everybody in my city ride chrome, so I ? with the mud tires tough just to be different

#? -A-CarNote
    #HoesLoveTrucks

@Ghost of Jaemooms

I got a 2015 Sport and I'm still considering whether to lift mine either 4" or 6"

@blakfyahking

First question is what size tires you going with...I personally don't like there to be too much space between the fender and the tire...so if your going with a 35" or 37" tire 6" inch lift is a pretty safe way to go...you'll have enough room for whatever setup you want to go with.

My first lift I got was 3 " and I ended up having to go back and add two inch leveling kit. Tires on the tahoe used to rub with the 3" kit and trust me it's better to have extra room then having your tires scrapping your fender...it's very loud and annoying

yeah right now my ? stock with the OEM Wranglers on it

I was thinking of just getting A/T tires in the same size as OEM but then I started looking at lift kits

my concern is that I like to tow occasionally and I don't want to go too high if I don't have to.........I think I could be satisfied with just 35s.......but looking at other trucks I think it would look stupid to have a tire that tall without the wide offset, which ultimately results in needing a lift kit so tires don't rub on turns

I'm currently looking at either a Zone or a RC kit and I was considering a 4" lift
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

5g2bgcupqs81.jpg

hjfc3l9hn2db.jpg
    ebcxefxpdu22.jpg
    19901vkdxsan.jpg

#? -A-CarNote
    #HoesLoveTrucks

@Ghost of Jaemooms

@blakfyahking

I was thinking of just getting A/T tires in the same size as OEM but then I started looking at lift kits

my concern is that I like to tow occasionally and I don't want to go too high if I don't have to.........I think I could be satisfied with just 35s.......but looking at other trucks I think it would look stupid to have a tire that tall without the wide offset, which ultimately results in needing a lift kit so tires don't rub on turns

I'm currently looking at either a Zone or a RC kit and I was considering a 4" lift

@blackfyahking

Go w/ what u were considering and get the 4 inch lift, then go with 33's (I suggest "Fuel" wheels) and call it a day!
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

5g2bgcupqs81.jpg

hjfc3l9hn2db.jpg
    ebcxefxpdu22.jpg
    19901vkdxsan.jpg

#? -A-CarNote
    #HoesLoveTrucks

@Ghost of Jaemooms

@blakfyahking

Yea if your not going bigger then 35" I would go with 4" inch lift. I personally would go 35" on the tire...33" inch is to close to stock, in my opinion, you wouldn't even have to get a lift to fit those. But it all depends on what look your going for.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah what size rim?
    On a lift I'd do 35's to fill some of that gap
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-ort2-2.? .fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/20229917_10156538440387468_3501068372482044070_o.jpg?oh=4cdc7f8c34cdc59b6cafa5a2a715fa7d&oe=59F5AC01[/img]
    [img]https://scontent-ort2-2.? .fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/20232847_10156538440242468_1678865792998879436_o.jpg?oh=5db5d9044c8d004f7e3fd35b5af71ab1&oe=59F6867F[/img]
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    paint was popping even had nate breaking his neck looking

[img]https://scontent-ort2-2.? .fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/20247785_10156538440832468_3445886803240039177_o.jpg?oh=1e42e653590be176cc18fc8ef0727386&oe=59EBB7B0[/img]

Nate..... "Dogg"?!

v2m8wmb8lgwg.gif

LOL some people look at me crazy why my dog is named NATE not everyone knows why
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been eyeing this 650 for a minute. Gonna see if I can talk it down to about 34k.
    ti60vcgeoapx.png

Had to get some fresh paint. Pick it up on the 11th. Can't wait!
    pgscv2ysutqg.jpg
    sddv4r3f8g6m.jpg

What color is that on the maserati?
  • all original
    all original Members Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Thereal_ba ...It's similar to the factory which is Blue Nettuno except now it has flakes and a violet flop to it during night time.
  • Cinco
    Options
    That masi wet!!!!
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • all original
    edited August 2017
    Options
    QP 2009
    650 2013
  • MallyG
    Options
    tvovjx0ydcrv.jpg
    6rt77quz736n.jpg

@all original ... You got two different sets of rims on there my guy??

U really on yo Cash Money Records/takin' over for nine nine and 2000 ? ain'tcha! lol

• all original
    edited August 2017
    Options
    ^^^haha...the rati paid for and I really didn't wanna be driving it everyday. So I needed something else to drive. I was gonna get a IS 350 but the deal for the 650 gran was too good to pass up.
  • Cinco
    Options
    lol 2 different whips @MallyG
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? i thought it was the same car too lol
  • MallyG
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    lol 2 different whips @MallyG
    ? i thought it was the same car too lol

l931v96ry09e.gif

Bruh, I done sat in here and saw this man cop the 650 and airthang. Them being similar colors threw me off...... But yeah, I was slower then creek water w/ this ? . LMAO!!