Post a pic of your ride....

Options

Comments

• MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @all original

You ever think you would do a wrap on the 650?

• all original
    all original Members Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @MallyG Idk about the 650 yet but definitely gonna do the Maserati. Once I start my new job, figure out where I'm gonna live and the frequency I'll be driving then I'll make a decision on the 650.
  • MallyG
    Options
    @MallyG Idk about the 650 yet but definitely gonna do the Maserati. Once I start my new job, figure out where I'm gonna live and the frequency I'll be driving then I'll make a decision on the 650.

Gotcha!

I figured since you just skeet'd the Masi, if you were gonna wrap one it would be the 650, but go for what u know bro!

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? i thought it was the same car too lol

same here for a second.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look like they took care of it and original!
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »

Yea got a little over 100k miles. And he only want 5 k but said he'll take 4 for it. But I think the fuel pump went out though
  • Cinco
    Options

Yea got a little over 100k miles. And he only want 5 k but said he'll take 4 for it. But I think the fuel pump went out though
    Check fuel pump and fuel pump relay
    When u turn the key to two clicks u should hear the pump buzz to pressurize

$4k is a good price
  • banginscrew901
    Options

Check fuel pump and fuel pump relay
    When u turn the key to two clicks u should hear the pump buzz to pressurize

$4k is a good price

That's a damn good price told em i would come check it out this weekend. I may have to pull the trigger on it
  • banginscrew901
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Been looking for ss impala and finally found one gone check it out this weekend. It's a 96

usgrdpqosjxc.jpg
    s9cdpu2dk30f.jpg
    4qdqy63gprx9.jpg
    vl0byw857i33.jpg
    bx079ltx6n2z.jpg

What y'all think

That was every ? dream car for folk my age in the hood...
    I swear. I always said that Chevy needed to stop playing and come back out with that big body for Impalas. The new ones ain't got the same muscle that the old ones had.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    Been looking for ss impala and finally found one gone check it out this weekend. It's a 96

usgrdpqosjxc.jpg
    s9cdpu2dk30f.jpg
    4qdqy63gprx9.jpg
    vl0byw857i33.jpg
    bx079ltx6n2z.jpg

What y'all think

First time I saw em I was I love with em. In 02 was looking at one cause I needed a car and saw the plum ss they wanted 25k for it. Mane i was like i can get a new car for that price. Not gone let this one slip away
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

usgrdpqosjxc.jpg
    s9cdpu2dk30f.jpg
    4qdqy63gprx9.jpg
    vl0byw857i33.jpg
    bx079ltx6n2z.jpg

What y'all think

First time I saw em I was I love with em. In 02 was looking at one cause I needed a car and saw the plum ss they wanted 25k for it. Mane i was like i can get a new car for that price. Not gone let this one slip away

That and the round body caprice... I wanted ice cubes imp in all about the benjamins... it was hard. Bad thing tho is not having a,garage cuz ? will steal ur old school out ur yard with the quickness
  • MallyG
    edited September 2017
    Options
    What's crazy is in Atlanta 94-96 (especially 96's) Imps used to be all the rage in the until about 2010'ish.... then they just kinda fell out of popularity for some odd reason (nikka still love'em tho). You still see them out and about, just not as much.

And yeah @aneed123, my homeboy Roc had a black 96 on 22's. It was clean as a fool! It got stolen outside his girl apt overnight. He found it and instead if them jus taking the wheels it had to be totaled out. They broke the steering column and some mo ? . They ? had me mad like it was mine. lol....

Along w/ Roc, my nikka P had the OG maroon 95, Rob had the OG teal/green 95 and Kev had a candy purple 96. When they/we used to ride out on the weekend downtown them ? 's was boppin' so hard! lol... P the only one that still got his.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    Anybody in here ever dealt with 20 year old leather seats? Curious Did you try to reconditioned them or just gone get em done again
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

usgrdpqosjxc.jpg
    s9cdpu2dk30f.jpg
    4qdqy63gprx9.jpg
    vl0byw857i33.jpg
    bx079ltx6n2z.jpg

What y'all think

? .. that was my dream car 7 years ago. Just hard to find an original one. alot of clones out there
    don't know about anywhere else but in cali impalas will get jacked quickly
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    Aight so I checked it out it has 165k miles on it 2 owners ill be the 3rd if I get it. 1st ower was a white lady that sold cosmetics out of it dude that has it now like late 50's and hasn't done anything to it. Everything is original only a couple of bad things is it runs but he had to spray starter fluid I the throttle body no pinging but as soon as he stopped spraying the motor stopped. And a fuse out for the taillights brakes work fine, but with the lights on its nothing. And needs a good wash and paint and some upholstery done.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

usgrdpqosjxc.jpg
    s9cdpu2dk30f.jpg
    4qdqy63gprx9.jpg
    vl0byw857i33.jpg
    bx079ltx6n2z.jpg

What y'all think

? .. that was my dream car 7 years ago. Just hard to find an original one. alot of clones out there
    don't know about anywhere else but in cali impalas will get jacked quickly

Yea he said a lot of people would ask if he would sell it and wouldn't take no for an answer so he quit driving it.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    @_menace_ lemme have that motor and ? out your camaro
  • Cinco
    Options
    Anybody in here ever dealt with 20 year old leather seats? Curious Did you try to reconditioned them or just gone get em done again

U be better getting some covers for about $750
  • banginscrew901
    Options

U be better getting some covers for about $750

I thought about that but you would still feel the hard leather
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If they cracked and split re do em