Don't no falcons fans like that ?

If I woulda saw that ? on the side of the street I woulda kept going

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

? going hard on all our enemies the last couple months. lol. First the Aint-gate, now this. Must be a good season coming for dem Birdz.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hey if they fire bobby at arkansas and give this intern a shot we could have another black coach in fbs fooball thats whats up
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    hey if they fire bobby at arkansas and give this intern a shot we could have another black coach in fbs fooball thats whats up

In the sec at that.
  • greenwood1921
    Options

And to those thinking that this Petrino ish "ain't that serious", you ain't lookin at the big picture.

He could very well lose his job from this. Why? It's simple. Do the math.

1. Petrino came to Arky with a low-key reputation for being dishonest and smug.
    (Peep this hilarious, etherous article/interview with Mike Zimmer - who was his defensive coordinator with the Falcons... http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/20/mike-zimmer-on-bobby-petrino-hes-a-gutless-bastard/ )
    “He’s a gutless bastard. Quote that. I
    don’t give a ? ..."

- Mike Zimmer, 2007

2. While most men don't give a ? if another man cheats on his wife, Women DO give a ? . And take a lucky guess how many top football recruits are "momma's boys" and how many of them were raised by SINGLE mothers.

Even if a mother doesn't know everything about sports, a woman ALWAYS hears about "scandals" and "gossip" like this. Like my momma don't know or care to know ? about Kobe Bryant, but she knows all about him ? with that average ass white girl in Denver.

So how is Petrino, with a reputation for being dishonest, after getting caught with his "side ? " gonna sit in a recruit's living room and tell a single mother "trust me"?

Especially after Arky got ethered on a few big recruits this past recruiting season (DGB and Courtney Gardner.)

Bottom line: Bobby Petrino will be a O-coordinator in the NFL pretty soon.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He aint going anywhere, he has taken Arky to new heights as far as they are concerned. He will probably get suspended a few games one that don't count and be back in there. Also that recruiting point is mute, Arkansas was never a big recruiting power house under Bobby, he gets the most out of all the 3 stars he recruits. HE does more with less
  • greenwood1921
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Yo gw whats goin on in tulsa yo people down their straight?
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »

Maaaaan, my people just told me about that ? . LoL. ? is crazy. My boy knows one of the dudes that got shot.

Now they're saying it's a white dude that's just randomly blasting on black folks on the northside.

White dude better chill, Tulsa got a history of racial tension -- Word to my screen name.

• Chef_Taylor
    Options
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »

Maaaaan, my people just told me about that ? . LoL. ? is crazy. My boy knows one of the dudes that got shot.

Now they're saying it's a white dude that's just randomly blasting on black folks on the northside.

White dude better chill, Tulsa got a history of racial tension -- Word to my screen name.

Its getting crazy out here.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    MobTown wrote: »
    He aint going anywhere, he has taken Arky to new heights as far as they are concerned. He will probably get suspended a few games one that don't count and be back in there. Also that recruiting point is mute, Arkansas was never a big recruiting power house under Bobby, he gets the most out of all the 3 stars he recruits. HE does more with less

yeah winning solves everything. That ? is more ? (pun intended) that he is. Cause she is going to have to loose her job regardless and she just might have lost her fiance cause no man is gunna wife up a chick with such a public scandal lol.

• greenwood1921
    Options

yeah winning solves everything. That ? is more ? (pun intended) that he is. Cause she is going to have to loose her job regardless and she just might have lost her fiance cause no man is gunna wife up a chick with such a public scandal lol.

If she loses her job and he doesn't, the feminist ? in the media will set that whole school on fire.

Like I said, this situation is more serious than people think. There's a reason that that they both lied about it (including the cop that helped them.)

Arkansas ain't payin' Petrino NFL money so he can recruit "3 star recruits" and finish no higher than 3rd in the SEC every year. They could've kept Houston Nutt if that's all they wanted.

And you ask Houston Nutt if you think "recruiting issues" ain't enough to lose your job over. Hell, he resigned just days after beating a top ranked LSU team.

? 's chess not checkers.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? going hard on all our enemies the last couple months. lol. First the Aint-gate, now this. Must be a good season coming for dem Birdz.

This is gods way of saying, "take comfort in this cause the super bowl aint happening."
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it was any other year but this year he would be gone. They have a good chance to win the sec west

At the end of the season is another story. It might be one of those mike mularky "I found another job so I wouldn't get fired type situations"
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    If it was any other year but this year he would be gone. They have a good chance to win the sec west

At the end of the season is another story. It might be one of those mike mularky "I found another job so I wouldn't get fired type situations"

Lmao. I still don't understand how Jacksonville could PROMOTE a muthafucker that was about to get fired from a lower position.

That's like a Senator losing badly in a re-election campaign and then running for president after that.

...Shots fired at...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNdvamEdDFjlcoGJo-1WUSaO4T787ISPHgtCQEnPJ7AkeVcPDdxA
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    If he loses to alabama and lsu at home he won't be there next season
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

If she loses her job and he doesn't, the feminist ? in the media will set that whole school on fire.

Like I said, this situation is more serious than people think. There's a reason that that they both lied about it (including the cop that helped them.)

Arkansas ain't payin' Petrino NFL money so he can recruit "3 star recruits" and finish no higher than 3rd in the SEC every year. They could've kept Houston Nutt if that's all they wanted.

And you ask Houston Nutt if you think "recruiting issues" ain't enough to lose your job over. Hell, he resigned just days after beating a top ranked LSU team.

? 's chess not checkers.

I understand there is a chance it could happen but you have had guys like rick pitino from louisville have lega do the same ? type ? with a court case include and he stayed with louisville. Yes there are grounds to fire him but keeping it together might be the best thing for recruiting because if patrino leaves its tough to get another big name right away. They are probally better taking flack for a few months untill the next sports scandall overshadows this one than cleaning house.

• greenwood1921
    Options

? 's chess not checkers.

I understand there is a chance it could happen but you have had guys like rick pitino from louisville have lega do the same ? type ? with a court case include and he stayed with louisville. Yes there are grounds to fire him but keeping it together might be the best thing for recruiting because if patrino leaves its tough to get another big name right away. They are probally better taking flack for a few months untill the next sports scandall overshadows this one than cleaning house.

Nah, I disagree. This "scandal" ain't like ? State and Sandusky. This doesn't really effect the school or the program itself, because it revolves around one person.

Another good coach would love nothing more than come in and benefit off of the good recruits that Petrino has brought in. Just look at Ohio State. That was actually a situation where it DID involve the whole program, yet they pulled the biggest name that was available.

If what you're saying is true, then Arky should've never been able to hire Petrino in the first place because Houston Nutt had a scandal of his own that revolved around recruiting. And Quitrino had no problem stepping right in and benefiting from Nutt's recruits.

• Livefromclayco
    Options
    Bruh petrino ain't going nowhere as long as they win

This is probably the last year arkansas has a legitimate chance to when a sec championship and a NC
    And when you have a chance to do that in the sec rules,morals, and feelings go out the window

Its a reason cam newton got paid 200 racks(this is where auburn fans catch feelings)

Its a reason nick saban can cut people cause they're not good enough

? down here don't give a ? what you do as long as you're winning

• Livefromclayco
    Options
    I don't ? with petrino at all

hot-bobby-petrino-mistress-jessica-dorrell-heels.jpg

But I would've smashed that ? too if she was throwing the ? at a ?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    He was pig-suieing all up in that ? .
  • greenwood1921
    Options

*Watching Miami 30-for-30 >>>>>>>