damobb2deep Said he'd do ANYTHING for HIS children to eat (yep even that)

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    @msjones for me to stop caring now, i'd have to have cared to begin with. even more funny, i'm the upset one? and i give a ? because you say i do? okay then.

your opinion of me means absolutely nothing to me. but if it makes you feel like a winner to think does than i'm all for it.

Right Kai. You don't care at all. You just responded to every post with a rebuttal about how your morals and standards are yours, and you don't give a ? about what I think or what anybody else thinks of it. Ok.

We are done here.

so everyone that posts their opinions on a forum where the whole point is to post your opinions gives a ? about what everyone thinks? are we not here to discuss topics? these are the vast pitfalls in your logic i was talking about. i don't think you could make a point rooted in logic and reason if feeding your kids depended on it.

and we're done here cuz you say so? tell me does it give you some semblance of power to think you can dictate things on a forum? you're quite amusing i must say

Why are still talking if you don't care what I say? Why are you still attempting to prove your point to me? Do you not know how to walk away? Or are you just use to busting your gun, and asking questions later?

Sweetheart, what you would do in my eyes is wrong. I spoke on it. It's complete ? to me, and I said so. You clearly have an issue with me thinking that. What DaMobb would do is wrong to me for him to be a man. Why is this such a hard concept for you to grasp? Can't take being told that you are wrong in someone's eyes? The need to be right is that strong for you? Sure, we can discuss, but can you handle someone disagreeing with your viewpoint?

It seems to me that you can't. Are you sure you are built for this?

u have a child right... say the SAME situation came up on yo childs father... u died... he has NO OTHER OPTION... u would be ok with him letting yo child starve 2 death?

no, she'd just suck enough ? for both of them, cuz there's nothing wrong with that, but her man doing it, that's immoral

i said she was dead...
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao the IC is the wild wild west meets a black high school cafeteria
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I commend @damobb for his honesty. Not too many men could go against their sexuality for their children. That's love. If i was a straight man though, that thought wouldnt even enter my mind. Lol

SUBTLE but ether nonetheless
  • damobb2deep
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »
    Please remember people T/S is a thug ? yo,

l.jpg

But he will suck ? before dying tryna feed his kids........

? id die 4 my ? ... u think i wouldnt die 4 my kids u out yo rabbit ass mind...

this aint my thread btw ?
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    I commend @damobb for his honesty. Not too many men could go against their sexuality for their children. That's love. If i was a straight man though, that thought wouldnt even enter my mind. Lol

How would you feel if your man brought home the bacon in this manner ? Would you still respect him ?

I would feel like he was trying to justify his homosexuality and maybe he just needs to be honest with himself. Lol

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    @Kai

so seriously ... if your child was starving and you had no money or help or options ... you'd turn your back on him and give him away ???? Like his bio mom did ????

that's just cruel

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please remember people T/S is a thug ? yo,

l.jpg

But he will suck ? before dying tryna feed his kids........

? id die 4 my ? ... u think i wouldnt die 4 my kids u out yo rabbit ass mind...

But you're not dying though, just sucking ? B.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @msjones for me to stop caring now, i'd have to have cared to begin with. even more funny, i'm the upset one? and i give a ? because you say i do? okay then.

your opinion of me means absolutely nothing to me. but if it makes you feel like a winner to think does than i'm all for it.

Right Kai. You don't care at all. You just responded to every post with a rebuttal about how your morals and standards are yours, and you don't give a ? about what I think or what anybody else thinks of it. Ok.

We are done here.

so everyone that posts their opinions on a forum where the whole point is to post your opinions gives a ? about what everyone thinks? are we not here to discuss topics? these are the vast pitfalls in your logic i was talking about. i don't think you could make a point rooted in logic and reason if feeding your kids depended on it.

and we're done here cuz you say so? tell me does it give you some semblance of power to think you can dictate things on a forum? you're quite amusing i must say

Why are still talking if you don't care what I say? Why are you still attempting to prove your point to me? Do you not know how to walk away? Or are you just use to busting your gun, and asking questions later?

Sweetheart, what you would do in my eyes is wrong. I spoke on it. It's complete ? to me, and I said so. You clearly have an issue with me thinking that. What DaMobb would do is wrong to me for him to be a man. Why is this such a hard concept for you to grasp? Can't take being told that you are wrong in someone's eyes? The need to be right is that strong for you? Sure, we can discuss, but can you handle someone disagreeing with your viewpoint?

u have a child right... say the SAME situation came up on yo childs father... u died... he has NO OTHER OPTION... u would be ok with him letting yo child starve 2 death?

We are done here.

Knowing him,as a man, sucking another man's ? wouldn't even be a thought. He'd go on welfare before that was even presented to him.
    no, she'd just suck enough ? for both of them, cuz there's nothing wrong with that, but her man doing it, that's immoral

Kai, you're a bobble headed liar whose husband would rather have a stripper suck him up as oppose to his own wife. You would rather give up your kids, than to find a way to keep your kids together. Before you would do what you allow another woman to do, you would hand your kids off like they are trash. Shut the ? up.

oh my, the feelings are just spilling out in this post. your anger is almost visceral. and it's not even noon yet, i doubt that's healthy. you should know by now feeble attempts like this don't phase me in the least. but proceed as you wish

They don't phase you, yet you are still replying. You are tragically hilarious. Good Day.

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao....imagine how this song woulda went if one of them ? said something about sucking ? or 10k to feed their kids.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1swlUtEkXZ0

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I'm late

but lol @ this thread
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How would you feel if your man brought home the bacon in this manner ? Would you still respect him ?

I would feel like he was trying to justify his homosexuality and maybe he just needs to be honest with himself. Lol

Exactly. I hope this ? listening.

@damobb2deep, I know you don't think your kids will be grateful for that ? ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    lmao....imagine how this song woulda went if one of them ? said something about sucking ? or 10k to feed their kids.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1swlUtEkXZ0

Smh @ freeway mean muggin talkin bout suckin ? to the sun come up.. suckin ? till he sun goes down

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    who feels Cali was treated fairly here, once it was known what she did to provide for her kid?

was she given props,praise and admiration for "doing what she had to"?

like I said hypercritics

• damobb2deep
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    lol @ this ? in here tryna bring ? over to his side

"im just saying son, if ya kids out here starving butt naked with no food or clothes, you aint gon just let the ? ? on your nose, you dont even have to swallow it"

yall can dissagree wit me all yall want... i honestly think yall petty or dont have kids or aint been thru ? in yall lives... cuz any man or woman who truly loves there child say " i will do ANYTHING 4 my child " dont mean " i will do anything 4 my child with in reason"
  • Dupac
    Options

? you know they go to public school, and you know word gonna get out...

imagine a 3rd grader going

"you heard kevin's dad sucked big tony's ? for grocery money???"

? bout to inadvertent ? his kids childhood up something terrible
  • KingJamal
    edited April 2012
    Options
    B4 I bring kids in this world imma be sure I'm financially straight

No surprise Babies
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    @Kai

so seriously ... if your child was starving and you had no money or help or options ... you'd turn your back on him and give him away ???? Like his bio mom did ????

that's just cruel

do y'all know what hypothetical means. i would never end up in a situation like this. i guess i'm just cruel hypothetically then

on me? and i'm the hilarious one?

Uhhh Yes I know what that means... I also know there is truth to the response folks give to these type of questions

I have plenty of family support and don't think I would ever need to suck a ? for a meal either

but if life was that bad.... I damn sure wouldn't give my child up hypothetically speaking or not

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

We are done here.

How the ? is there NO OTHER OPTION??????

Be a man, and make another option.........

thats dodging the question.... dont u think if there is away 2 have another option a man would take it?... NO OTHER OPTION MEAN NO OTHER OPTION no " i would jus..." or " i could jus" suck the ? or yo kids die of starvation... u beating around the bush so jus say no... " i wouldnt do it" everybody else has...

There's always another option. You can live off the land, earth provides you with all the food you need. No ? sucking is needed by a man or woman. Man up and look for a real way and not a ? way.

A homeless man, who lived in my area, had no place to sleep and it was pretty cold at night. So he came up with the bright idea to set fire to an empty field and allow himself to be taken to jail (warmth, food, drink) he found a way to get it all and pretty much for free. He didn't have to suck a ? .

So your hypothetical ? fails because that would NEVER be plausible to be a "last resort".
  • KingJamal
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »

People seem to overlook this part of the equation quite frequently
    ? Kids cost money. I have to plan for a kid. I can't have a surprise baby.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at the irony of people who dont have kids saying what they would or would not do for their kids...

not really ironic....good to know you'd suck some ? for your little man though. #RealFather

i wouldn't even ? your girl to feed my son... i would rather that ? ribs touch his soul. #reallyrealfather
  • damobb2deep
    Options

why not? like i said im greatful my mother did everything in her power 2 try and take care of me.... my dad if he told me " hey i did somthing im not proud of 2 take care of u" i honestly would respect my dad more cuz it shows how much he loves me.. i feel my kids would feel the same way.. because they would kno cuz they was there starving.. like i was starving wit my momma.. we couldnt even come up on 2 dollars and 50 cent a day 4 me 2 eat at school so again if it gets dat bad my kids would respect me dawg...
  • KingJamal
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »

People seem to overlook this part of the equation quite frequently
    ? Kids cost money. I have to plan for a kid. I can't have a surprise baby.

I noticed you have my chick in your avi?!

Fix that kind sir lol.

Hey that is MY WIFE Luana ok lol

• Dupac
    Options

why not? like i said im greatful my mother did everything in her power 2 try and take care of me.... my dad if he told me " hey i did somthing im not proud of 2 take care of u" i honestly would respect my dad more cuz it shows how much he loves me.. i feel my kids would feel the same way.. because they would kno cuz they was there starving.. like i was starving wit my momma.. we couldnt even come up on 2 dollars and 50 cent a day 4 me 2 eat at school so again if it gets dat bad my kids would respect me dawg...

you would think robbing, stealing, selling drugs, taking lives, things of that caliber......

you can't begin to tell me you would think that phrase means sucking ? ....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    I wish more parents were willing to give their kids up...Foster care gotta be better than this parenting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiXc_03FVns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V5LmwBrm8s

Ha. Don't hold your breath on that thought.
This discussion has been closed.