damobb2deep Said he'd do ANYTHING for HIS children to eat (yep even that)

Options

Comments

• Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    I guess parellel is not aware of how much abuse goes on in foster care.
    Have any personal stories u wanna share with me MissL?

No. Lol

I was blessed with a father who was financially stable and a mother that knew how to take care of her children without resorting to extremes. Lol

So if my mom couldn't afford us, my dad was there to take us.

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    U should ask aquafina what she did. She seems like she had to suck a few good men in her lifetime for her baby. lol @ some white guy getting her pregnant then splitting . Ultimate Lauce.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And people are forgetting the premise of the question. There is no rob this dude, or that bank. Do this or this happens. Point blank. Don't come to a hypothetical question and try to add your own sauce..

But then again this thread was directed specifically to females SHE said she d do anything emphasis on SHE
  • KingJamal
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Have any personal stories u wanna share with me MissL?

No. Lol

I was blessed with a father who was financially stable and a mother that knew how to take care of her children without resorting to extremes. Lol

So if my mom couldn't afford us, my dad was there to take us.
    Thats good to know

U see when we have our kids we're our paper is gonna be straight Miss L. We just have to plan for our kids alrite Miss L lol
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe the last time this thread was made..

the hypothetical setting was some sort of crucial situation where the assailant/s said you had to suck their ? ... or they'd ? your kids.

It was another 100 pg thread in which.. everyone put their own spend on the hypothetical ... Most poeple on the I.C were like.. " Welp! Guess my kids just gonna have to die! " You know the usual rhetoric
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    And people are forgetting the premise of the question. There is no rob this dude, or that bank. Do this or this happens. Point blank. Don't come to a hypothetical question and try to add your own sauce..

Honestly, the original question was simply would you suck ? , if you were broke, to feed your kids ?

That's it. There was no "gun to your head", "no way out" scenario. Now if ? voluntarily say they'd do some ? ? , that's on them.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    In Kai defense African families are known to take in each other kids for any and other reasons...
    But thatthroatdeep said he d sucked ? then ? and rob him. If killing and robbing is an option then sucking ? is not the last resort.... Smh....

what i ment by that was when the time came up... ima do what i gotta do... get the money and when he a duck whack his ass...

its not an option at first...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @Kai

so seriously ... if your child was starving and you had no money or help or options ... you'd turn your back on him and give him away ???? Like his bio mom did ????

that's just cruel

do y'all know what hypothetical means. i would never end up in a situation like this. i guess i'm just cruel hypothetically then

on me? and i'm the hilarious one?

Uhhh Yes I know what that means... I also know there is truth to the response folks give to these type of questions

I have plenty of family support and don't think I would ever need to suck a ? for a meal either

but if life was that bad.... I damn sure wouldn't give my child up hypothetically speaking or not

if the only two choices were suck ? to feed your kids or give your kids to someone who can actually take care of them (even if that meant i'd never see them again), i'm picking the later, no qualms. now this is my opinion. i refuse to have my children eat off of dishonest livelihood. just like the men in here say they wouldn't suck a man's ? if their children depended on it, neither would i. the men and i may have differing principles as to why we'd refuse, but the logic still holds, that there are some principles that can not be broken. how is the men not doing it because it's some ? ? , different from me not doing it because i feel it's debasing and unethical. there is no difference.

you don't have to agree with my opinion, but regardless, i'm still entitled to it

I think a lot of people who don't have children can say this with ease. The foster system is ? up so it's not like you definitely know they'll have a better life. You could be sending your child out to someone who will molest them, ? them out, ? them, who knows? I have 2 friends who grew up in the foster care system - both of them had really messed up experiences. Not saying a prostitute is an exemplary parent, but it's a ? shoot either way you think about it.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    Kai ... I was just asking

I don't expect the men on the IC to admit they'd suck ? and I'm not saying you should either

Just saying your give your child up seems cruel to me

Like you I'm entitled to my opinion too

If she's so broke that she has to suck ? , how is it cruel to give them up to someone who can take care of them ?

Pride... ?

yall must not be aware of how horrilbe that system can be ........

and being raised by a parent who's only resort is to suck ? to feed them is better how? who is watching the kids when mama sucking ? ? who's making sure mama won't get killed by a john?

just like some foster homes can be terrible, so can some biological parents. and raising a child in a situation like that is worse than placing them in foster care imo

But kai.. Not to long go on here. You said it yourself.. That while living in somila the ghetto of ghetto's.. You would do anything to feed kids if that means becoming a professional killer for the guerillas.. To put food in their mouth's.. You went from taking whatever it takes to moral high road.. How can you expect to give kids away and when things get good.. you can just get them back 1,2,3. It does not work like that.. Giving your kids up/giving up your rights as a parent rather than you as a female doing what you got to do to put food in their mouths.. That was weak as hell. I am calling it the way I see it.
  • Mood Indigo
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I honestly don't get that.

Suck ? then rob and ? ?

So you want to get him off first than ? so nobody will know?

Explain yourself. Lol
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »

Honestly, the original question was simply would you suck ? , if you were broke, to feed your kids ?

That's it. There was no "gun to your head", "no way out" scenario. Now if ? voluntarily say they'd do some ? , that's on them.

lmao....that's the whole point... ? kept funneling and funneling and screening the question to get to the main point

would you suck a ? ??

and that's how these debates always go...

? wanna find an excuse to suck a ? , so they create these extreme hypothetical situations to try to excuse their behavior.. they try to tap into the emotions by using "starving kids" or tap into greed by using "$10 million dollars" ...they try to phrase it anyway they can to find out the question they really wanna know

would you suck a ? ??

and when ? are consistent on the answer of not sucking a ? under any circumstances.. they get mad....

? sucking ? needa realize thateverybody ain't with that ? ...no matter what....
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would ? my son before i let him go into foster care.

my ? wat? yall ? on the IC never cease to amaze me man lol
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you'd suck ? even though there are other options in this hypothetical world that only gives you one? The question is flawed within itself.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    U should ask aquafina what she did. She seems like she had to suck a few good men in her lifetime for her baby. lol @ some white guy getting her pregnant then splitting . Ultimate Lauce.

Aqua WOULD NEVER get a pat on the back if she admitted to some ? like that

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    and being raised by a parent who's only resort is to suck ? to feed them is better how? who is watching the kids when mama sucking ? ? who's making sure mama won't get killed by a john?

just like some foster homes can be terrible, so can some biological parents. and raising a child in a situation like that is worse than placing them in foster care imo

Ask some kids who have been in foster care what they'd rather do

I can tell you for my work experiece they could care less if their mama is sucking ? or ? some guy if it means they get to be home with their family.

I see foster kids who have been ? and abused by their foster families along with bio families too. Last week I witnessed a CAC interview with our 7 yr old client who's foster dad would make her take showers with him and ? then ? on her chest every night. This went on for weeks and she finally told the school nurse.

I also have a 5 yr old client who refused to leave school cause he was scared he would be beat again by his foster mom/aunt ( who is related to him ) for not taking our the trash that morning. His Aunt had pulled his earlobe so hard and so many times it's now longer than normal.

I can go on and on about horrible stories like these .......

my point is foster care doesn't mean better care

• KingJamal
    Options

Yo Axel I know Tim Dog wanna come in this thread and say "You all are some DUMB MUTHAFUCKAZ" lol
    Tim-Dog-thumb-400xauto-23930.jpg
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol ? of course im not serious but yeah foster care is not an option for me.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am aware of ? up ? that goes on in foster care. I also know that if a woman is out sucking ? every day to pay bills she's likely not raising the kid properly either. Unless of course she is bringing the men in her house which doesn't seem like a smart idea now does it...

There are no contracts with being a prostitute...if she winds up beaten or dead or ? forbid brings the man to the house and the child gets hurt later on...then what?

And even then when other people find out (they will find out) what's the kid gonna do when the other kids are talking about his mom (or in dathroat2deep's case, his dad) sucking ? for money? Shout out to all the fights that happen then.

yea when kids found out bout my momma yea i had got in fights bout it.... when my 4th grade teacher had bad ? 2 say bout my momma i tried 2 blow his car up... but that loyalty is there...
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yo Axel I know Tim Dog wanna come in this thread and say "You all are some DUMB MUTHAFUCKAZ" lol
    Tim-Dog-thumb-400xauto-23930.jpg

lmfao dat neva gets old
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ur mom was sucking off the 4th grade teacher ? I bet ur grades were sky high
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In Kai defense African families are known to take in each other kids for any and other reasons...
    But thatthroatdeep said he d sucked ? then ? and rob him. If killing and robbing is an option then sucking ? is not the last resort.... Smh....

what i ment by that was when the time came up... ima do what i gotta do... get the money and when he a duck whack his ass...

menacegif.gif

Damn bruh

• KingJamal
    Options

I am aware of ? up ? that goes on in foster care. I also know that if a woman is out sucking ? every day to pay bills she's likely not raising the kid properly either. Unless of course she is bringing the men in her house which doesn't seem like a smart idea now does it...

There are no contracts with being a prostitute...if she winds up beaten or dead or ? forbid brings the man to the house and the child gets hurt later on...then what?

And even then when other people find out (they will find out) what's the kid gonna do when the other kids are talking about his mom (or in dathroat2deep's case, his dad) sucking ? for money? Shout out to all the fights that happen then.

yea when kids found out bout my momma yea i had got in fights bout it.... when my 4th grade teacher had bad ? 2 say bout my momma i tried 2 blow his car up... but that loyalty is there...

a67bf37cc3fd.gif
  • Mood Indigo
    Options
    "According to a study conducted on one hundred and thirty people working as prostitutes in San Francisco, as adults in prostitution, 82% had been physically assaulted, 83% had been threatened with a weapon and 68% had been ? while working as prostitutes."

Sounds promising
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_prostitutes

Now list foster care statistics.
This discussion has been closed.