damobb2deep Said he'd do ANYTHING for HIS children to eat (yep even that)

Options

Comments

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    Old motto

My kids come first

New motto

? ? first so my kids could eat.

Fixed
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Kai ... I was just asking

I don't expect the men on the IC to admit they'd suck ? and I'm not saying you should either

Just saying your give your child up seems cruel to me

Like you I'm entitled to my opinion too

If she's so broke that she has to suck ? , how is it cruel to give them up to someone who can take care of them ?

Pride... ?

yall must not be aware of how horrilbe that system can be ........

and being raised by a parent who's only resort is to suck ? to feed them is better how? who is watching the kids when mama sucking ? ? who's making sure mama won't get killed by a john?

just like some foster homes can be terrible, so can some biological parents. and raising a child in a situation like that is worse than placing them in foster care imo

jus woke up..
    and yehp.. kai's still talkin that dumb ? ..

*goin back to sleep*

Only reason you support it is because you need to keep your employee numbers up. You indirectly ? up thousands of kids lives daily.

not true at all.. i actually feel a certain way about ? who prey on kids..
    i dont use hunger as a lure.. i dont show someone starvin a box of noodles.. i show a person eatin a box of noodles a steak..

there's a difference..
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    on some real ? I'd resort 2 robbing ? 4 my kids 1st but if a ? told me "I got 10 racks if u suck my ? " if i'm that desperate I'd do it 4 my kids.. givin I'd ? the ? afterward.. but I do it 4 my kids...
    Heard about this post on twitter.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Old motto

My kids come first

New motto

? come first so my kids could eat.

ahahahahha close this ? thread now
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Need a name change for damobb2deep, nothings2deep2throat

ROFL

nothings2deep2throat4dakids

*dead*
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dontslob2deep as i said before

Eats kids to feed kids.

thats homocannibalistic
  • CapitalB
    Options
    7fig is killin that ? mobb..
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    on some real ? I'd resort 2 robbing ? 4 my kids 1st but if a ? told me "I got 10 racks if u suck my ? " if i'm that desperate I'd do it 4 my kids.. givin I'd ? the ? afterward.. but I do it 4 my kids...
    Heard about this post on twitter.

wow......
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayo I miss da part of da old IC when u could make tags for the thread so many hilarious names in here lol
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2012
    Options

no that's still not even close to irony

okay.. jus checkin..
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • KingJamal
    Options
    ayo I miss da part of da old IC when u could make tags for the thread so many hilarious names in here lol

Yea I miss it too
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Need a name change for damobb2deep, nothings2deep2throat

ROFL

nothings2deep2throat4dakids

LMAO!
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    Lol @ the irony of the one who absolutely wouldn't do it justifying the one who absolutely would.

lol @ the irony of the person named biblicalatheist pointing out the irony in an ironic situation

that's not even close to being ironic, because that's not what irony is. i don't think most people really understand that word. the way it's often used is more in line with incongruity i believe, while true irony consists in stating the the opposite of what is meant.

so irony is basically u sendin ur kids off to foster care because u refuse to suck ? .. only to have, say ur daughter get tossed around the system and falling into the hands of a ? who's gonna have her suckin ? to feed him??

is that "irony"??

dayum
  • KingJamal
    Options
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it was hypothetical and it was funny but yall taking this way to serious.

I work CPS/Foster kid cases for a living...so I have alot to say

Oh snap, u got a job?
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    people acting like they could never fall off

like you could never get laid off and have a hard time findin a job

lets be realistic about the situation

my dad got laid off and had to wait three years to find a job

of course he aint suck no ? , but he made ? happen tho
    how did you first start ?
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    Couple forced adopted kids to eat ? & manure and perform sex acts for food.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143202903&page=1

i could very easily find heart warming stories about foster care and adoption to combat this

positiveimpactmagazine.com/2011/02/01/foster-parents-make-an-impact/

foxnews.com/story/0,2933,531968,00.html

this last article, the couple had 16 children all with disabilities, 12 of them adopted. unfortunately they were murdered. but they are obviously people who did what they did because they love and care for children.

are there horrible foster parents, definitely, but there are also even more horrible biological parents. putting a child in foster care with parents like this seems like a much better option to me than sucking ? to feed them. that's just my $0.02 tho

Lol @ the irony of the one who absolutely wouldn't do it justifying the one who absolutely would.

lol @ the irony of the person named biblicalatheist pointing out the irony in an ironic situation

that's not even close to being ironic, because that's not what irony is. i don't think most people really understand that word. the way it's often used is more in line with incongruity i believe, while true irony consists in stating the the opposite of what is meant.

so irony is basically u sendin ur kids off to foster care because u refuse to suck ? .. only to have, say ur daughter get tossed around the system and falling into the hands of a ? who's gonna have her suckin ? to feed him??

is that "irony"??

no that's still not even close to irony

But children are more likely to suffer different forms of abuse in foster care. Children are more likely to become criminals, high school dropouts etc.

The only reason I posted that story was for parellel. Since he decided to post horror stories of prostitutes.
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    people acting like they could never fall off

like you could never get laid off and have a hard time findin a job

lets be realistic about the situation

my dad got laid off and had to wait three years to find a job

of course he aint suck no ? , but he made ? happen tho
    how did you first start ?

you got life all ? up

how many ? yo kid gon suck when he find out you aint his real daddy?

none he is 6 and has a taste for ? you on the other would do anything for weed money.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Kai ... I was just asking

I don't expect the men on the IC to admit they'd suck ? and I'm not saying you should either

Just saying your give your child up seems cruel to me

Like you I'm entitled to my opinion too

If she's so broke that she has to suck ? , how is it cruel to give them up to someone who can take care of them ?

Pride... ?

yall must not be aware of how horrilbe that system can be ........

and being raised by a parent who's only resort is to suck ? to feed them is better how? who is watching the kids when mama sucking ? ? who's making sure mama won't get killed by a john?

just like some foster homes can be terrible, so can some biological parents. and raising a child in a situation like that is worse than placing them in foster care imo

jus woke up..
    and yehp.. kai's still talkin that dumb ? ..

*goin back to sleep*

Only reason you support it is because you need to keep your employee numbers up. You indirectly ? up thousands of kids lives daily.

not true at all.. i actually feel a certain way about ? who prey on kids..
    i dont use hunger as a lure.. i dont show someone starvin a box of noodles.. i show a person eatin a box of noodles a steak..

there's a difference..

You still indirectly ? up a ? ton of kid's lives...I'm sure people have lost marriages because of one of your girls...that ? up a child's life...that's indirectly you.

so a ? not bein able to satisfy her husband and keep her household together is somehow my fault??!
    got'cha!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    Its highly unlikely you have been raising your kid properly if you have to resort to prostitution. If you've fallen that far you've made A LOT of mistakes in life and I can almost guarantee having a child was one of them.

There are PLENTY of success stories from children that lived in foster care and went on to be adopted into a loving family.

You may have some bad stories about foster care but I'm sure we can pull out just as many from regular ass parents that should've had their kids taken from them either way.

Actually children in foster care are more likely to be abused.

Obviously..................you missed the point.

Pull up the stats of great prostitute mothers though so we can compare them to foster kids. Comparing a foster kids environment to the whole of all non-foster kids wouldn't even make sense from a numerical or environmental aspect.

You find them and let's compare.
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Oh some real ?

Capital B needs to write a book.

? be saying some epic ? on here.

Still remember that time he posted about why hoes needed a ? ... ? gave me chills

i gotta cosign this i was thinking the same thing.... this ? verbal replies ? on folks.. it's like goldie from the mack schooling them hoes at the planetarium
  • CapitalB
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Oh some real ?

Capital B needs to write a book.

? be saying some epic ? on here.

Still remember that time he posted about why hoes needed a ? ... ? gave me chills

i gotta cosign this i was thinking the same thing.... this ? verbal replies ? on folks.. it's like goldie from the mack schooling them hoes at the planetarium

hahahahahahahaha not the planetarium! hahahahaha
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Its highly unlikely you have been raising your kid properly if you have to resort to prostitution. If you've fallen that far you've made A LOT of mistakes in life and I can almost guarantee having a child was one of them.

There are PLENTY of success stories from children that lived in foster care and went on to be adopted into a loving family.

You may have some bad stories about foster care but I'm sure we can pull out just as many from regular ass parents that should've had their kids taken from them either way.

Actually children in foster care are more likely to be abused.

Obviously..................you missed the point.

Pull up the stats of great prostitute mothers though so we can compare them to foster kids. Comparing a foster kids environment to the whole of all non-foster kids wouldn't even make sense from a numerical or environmental aspect.

You find them and let's compare.

They aren't there. PROSTITUTION IS ILLEGAL.

i jus so happen to know or know of prostitutes that are mothers..

ud be surprised at how good the kids have it..
    buuuuuuuuuut when u think ALL prostitutes walk street corners and smoke ? to feed habits...

This discussion has been closed.