You think 50 cent really dropping his album in June?

Options

Comments

• Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Illbot doesnt care about black people
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ILL BOT wrote: »
    ILL BOT DETECTED BANNED ALIAS<br />
    REASON: gee757<br />
    <br />
    USER BANNED<br />
    GeE-757
    BAHHAAHAHHAH

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ILL BOT wrote: »
    ILL BOT DETECTED BANNED ALIAS<br />
    REASON: gee757<br />
    <br />
    USER BANNED<br />
    GeE-757

illbot is the truth

• juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pours a 40 for Gee. Illbot took another soldier.
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    why not, don't mean it wil be any good tho
  • alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 has become Floyd's yayo

lol,,,funny ? you managed to shiit on fif and yayo at the same time
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    i said it b4 & ill say it again anybody that thinkz woodface is gonna move sum unitz droppin n july ownz a cuuurly ? toy smh...
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    illbot is the truth

yeah 2 u lemonade fetchin ? azz white manz ? cracka protectorz & crackaz but i got fam so ? yall & a illbot! ha!
    pours a 40 for Gee. Illbot took another soldier.

therr aint no need fa all that this is a blk musik site ? a cracka, cracka protector & a illbot! lol
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know if the U.S public is highly anticipating a 50-Cent album.....

50-Cents mix tapes don't even move 200K on DatPiff and Mac Millers do.....Wiz is in the millions.

50-Cents bosses have new projects like Slaughterhouse & Kendrick Lamer & Mindless Behavior.....

If it drops it will meet with mediocre reviews and total sales around 180K

After losing the battle to Ross I think 50-Cents spirit was crushed and his Soul was eviscerated....now he just wants to feed children and find a middle-aged white woman to settle down with.
  • riddlerap
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

50-Cents mix tapes don't even move 200K on DatPiff and Mac Millers do.....Wiz is in the millions.

50-Cents bosses have new projects like Slaughterhouse & Kendrick Lamer & Mindless Behavior.....

After losing the battle to Ross I think 50-Cents spirit was crushed and his Soul was eviscerated....now he just wants to feed children and find a middle-aged white woman to settle down with.

link to Mac Miller/Wiz Khalifa performing a mixtape song on X-Factor, one of the biggest shows on TV
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »

link to Mac Miller/Wiz Khalifa performing a mixtape song on X-Factor, one of the biggest shows on TV

50 performed during Dre and Snoop's set at Coachella
  • H-Rap 180
    Options

Mac Miller just dropped an indie album that moved 300K and he's had 5 singles chart within the last 6 months.

Wiz just dropped "Wild & Free" which went 2X platinum and charted in 15 different countries.

You see 50-Cent may be popular in the Chelsea Handler/Joan Rivers crowd but the people who buy and listen to HipHop music have moved on and moved into 2012 and don't really favor his music.

HipHop is about Unity and Umoja now, it's no longer about beef, hatred, division and trying to destroy your brothers. It's no longer about slaving for the Iovines/Emenims, it's about keeping our money within the family.

There really isn't room or Fiddy anymore.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    might be worth a torrent
  • riddlerap
    Options

Mac Miller just dropped an indie album that moved 300K and he's had 5 singles chart within the last 6 months.

Wiz just dropped "Wild & Free" which went 2X platinum and charted in 15 different countries.

You see 50-Cent may be popular in the Chelsea Handler/Joan Rivers crowd but the people who buy and listen to HipHop music have moved on and moved into 2012 and don't really favor his music.

HipHop is about Unity and Umoja now, it's no longer about beef, hatred, division and trying to destroy your brothers. It's no longer about slaving for the Iovines/Emenims, it's about keeping our money within the family.

There really isn't room or Fiddy anymore.

so then you also agree there isnt room for rappers like Wu-Tang, Rakim, etc. they dont ever sell or chart high, yet they drop albums pretty consistently (specifically Ghostface).

either way this argument means nothing to actual fans. real 50 fans dont care if he sells a lot or is high on the charts, we're just glad for new music.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    so then you also agree there isnt room for rappers like Wu-Tang, Rakim, etc. they dont ever sell or chart high, yet they drop albums pretty consistently (specifically Ghostface).

either way this argument means nothing to actual fans. real 50 fans dont care if he sells a lot or is high on the charts, we're just glad for new music.

lol@ this gggay-unit lovin cracka woodface got yall muuunkeecracka-unit sheep n a BAD SPACE cuz now yall dont wanna talk about SELLZ after SELLZ is all yall USE 2 talk about this ? is funnie as ? watchin u clownz SWITCH now that da gggay-unitz dead & have been demoted 2 MIXTAPE rapperz ha...
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Massacre is a dope album.

Even though he fell of the face of the earth, i ain't gonna lie, i still check for his music
  • 2Fresh2def
    2Fresh2def Members Posts: 935 ✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah june 2013
  • Meela Dymme
    Meela Dymme Members Posts: 168
    Options
    I'll probably buy the digital version. Got a feeling the album will be better than Before I self destruct. I just hope he doesn't have any pop singles like: baby by me, ayo techonology, think about me
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OhPee wrote: »
    The Massacre is a dope album.

Even though he fell of the face of the earth, i ain't gonna lie, i still check for his music

c.s. a lot of people thought massacre was whack. ? was cool imo.
  • Turfaholic
    Options

50 didnt lose to Ross. The only album Ross couldnt go gold was the album he was dissing 50 on. 50 embarassed Ross. Had William on T.V. denying hiself. The Big Tigger interview was epic. "No thats not me in the pictures. No thats not my baby mama on tape sucking ? ." lmao Ross lost
  • GeE-757
    edited April 2012
    Options
    50 didnt lose to Ross. The only album Ross couldnt go gold was the album he was dissing 50 on. 50 embarassed Ross. Had William on T.V. denying hiself. The Big Tigger interview was epic. "No thats not me in the pictures. No thats not my baby mama on tape sucking ? ." lmao Ross lost

smh@ this lemonade fetcher...YES WOODFACE LOST! rozay embarass;d woodface when ross had woodfacez BAWSEZ(JIMMY&DRE) givin him propz fa shittin on woodface ? azz dre even found time 2 go 2 rozayz birthday party & give him a 100k watch fa his birthday & woodface lied about gettin shot 9timez so who givez a ? if ross lied about that co ? fool plus woodface is sign;d 2 a cracka who lied about bein not bein RACIST so GTFOH!...
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

smh@ this lemonade fetcher...YES WOODFACE LOST! rozay embarass;d woodface when ross had woodfacez BAWSEZ(JIMMY&DRE) givin him propz fa shittin on woodface ? azz dre even found time 2 go 2 rozayz birthday party & give him a 100k watch fa his birthday & woodface lied about gettin shot 9timez so who givez a ? if ross lied about that co ? fool plus woodface is sign;d 2 a cracka who lied about bein not bein RACIST so GTFOH!...

for someone who hates Dre so much, as a groupie u sure do value his cosign. Cant play both sides of the fence guy.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    for someone who hates Dre so much, as a groupie u sure do value his cosign. Cant play both sides of the fence guy.

nah i dont give 2 shitz about ? azz drez c/s im just pointin out how woodfacez bawse switch;d sidez on him after he LOST!
  • H-Rap 180
    Options

Warfare has been waged for ages and it's always easy to identify the victor based on the "spoils" and the aftermath of the war.

The only album 50 couldn't go platinum was the one he dropped after dissing Ross.

What have the two artists accomplished since their beef:

Ross has dropped 5 albums on his Maybach Music Group label since he initiated the beef in 2009 (DTR,TD,CCC, Amb & Vol 1)
    50-Cent has only dropped 2 albums on his G-Unit records since the beef was initiated in 2009 both flops (Banks & 40-Glocc)

Ross signed 2 XXL freshmen Wale & Meek Mill along with DJ Scream
    50-Cent signed Shawty LO and DJ Pauly D from Jersey Shore

Ross got a distribution deal with WB and an endorsement deal from Reebok
    50-Cent is having twitter beef with his label Interscope and his Boss Dr Dre

So when you go to DatPiff and look at both artists Mixtape downloads you can easily see which artists is more relevant to the listeners right now.

50-cent lost the war because he gained nothing from it, no new fans, no credible artists and no new interest in his music.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    ^ i cant wait 2 c da lemonade fetcherz response 2 that ether wooooah!