You think 50 cent really dropping his album in June?

Options
124»

Comments

• Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent goes multi platinum with his new album

Don't know if he does (lol)
    But it's a nice thing to say with al these 50 haters
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@ ? really think 50 needs to keep making music to stay relavant lol

I tried to tell them but these ? niccas dont get it

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    news flash most of the albums are going to get pushed back that have a summer release date
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I waited 2 days to come into this thread,knowing when i finally did click the thread,i'll see 2 CHARACTERS posting up and down this thread.
    I don't know why people post anything on this forum with the name 50/EM/Gunit/shady/Aftermath lol.
    Yall to carry on with the hate,no need to say names.

y r u worried about other male posterz post? & ive said it b4 & ill say it again U CANT H8 ON A H8R LIKE WOODFACE im n da 757 BAD NEWZ, VA area so im justified 2 ? on woodface cuz hez a BIG ? who apologized live on 103jamz fa dissin bad newz hez a WANKSTA ? /SNITCH like FATAL said...& any self respectin proud blk person should have no respect fa that muuunkee cuz woodface is a CRACKA PROTECTOR hez a WHITE MANZ ? cuz that housenigga will attack a BROTHA b4 he attackz his cracka racist SLAVEMASSAH he even hatez on sistaz & b beggin old beckyz fa they LOVE...? WOODFACE!
    Still no new single, got a feeling he is pushin the album back

r u surprized? woodface has been pushin this album back fa da past 3 yrz woodface betta have a MASTER PIECE when this ? dropz cuz hez been takin fa eva wit this...imean woodface drop';d his 1st mainstream album n 03 & sum1 like rick ross drop;d his debut n 06 & they is both goin on they 5th solo woodface aint no hard worker hez a damn SLACKER plus he aint got no real talent no way he needz BEEF 2 sell & da PUBLIC aint havin it now that GIMMICK is up!
    lol @ muuuunkeeee
    gee be trippin me out

muuuunkee is da best way 2 describe woodface thatz y his bawsse ? AZZ DRE is out buyin his enemiez 100k watchz & givin out BEATZ lol
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GRODT = 8 Million
    The Massacre = 5 Million
    Curtis = 1 Million
    BISD = 430,000

Im not a big fan of 50-cents recent music but if "Numbers dont Lie" then I expect his next album to sell 2.5 Million and be a classic masterpeice of beats and rhymes.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50's next album...platinum guaranteed. Mark my words.

2d2fvatjpg.gif