Hip Hop Holograms: Pros and Cons/Future Success

Options

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    im just saying ? gonna be getting ? even more now...

when ? sell they soul for a record deal i guarantee that likeness will be part of the deal.
    with that said...once you act the fukk up ....they can hire a ghostwriter, computer generate your voice and create a hologram of you....

? gonna be watching they self on stage during a live performance...crying cause they not getting paid but they likeness is cleaning the fukk up.

? gonna be battling theyself
    ? gonna be ? ? and tellin they main ? they was at a show
    ? gettin locked up saying it wasnt them it was a hologram

dead at the bolded.... "Ay why you mad gurl you know i had that show in Chicago at 8 how could i ? a ? at the same time?"

• twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

when ? sell they soul for a record deal i guarantee that likeness will be part of the deal.
    with that said...once you act the fukk up ....they can hire a ghostwriter, computer generate your voice and create a hologram of you....

? gonna be watching they self on stage during a live performance...crying cause they not getting paid but they likeness is cleaning the fukk up.

I was thinking the same thing, what if the U.S music industry could create a "Virtual Artist" and get people to go to those concerts like they do in Japan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KKN7R7zrHA&feature=related
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know how anyone can't think that ? was dope. I'm still shocked. That ? was crazy. Inregards to the crowd I think they were more shocked then anything. Word for a few days was it was suppose to be Nate but then it turned out to be Pac. A lot of major news networks have covered this. Definitely a big day for Hip Hop.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    What if you died, and ? made a hologram of you pretending as if you were tight with them till the last breath? Is the reason nobody is speaking up about this because Uncle Snoop is an OG and Dre got classics? Pac never recanted a word on his deathbed.

What if Jeezy showed up with a hologram of ? C?
    What if Craig Mack showed up with a hologram of Biggie?
    What if Lil Kim showed up with a hologram of Biggie acting like he didn't used to beat that ass and scar her psychologically?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    when jay electronicas first album comes out in 106 years from now you know he gunna go on a hollogram tour on 106th and park and 20 other cities
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    afeni.jpg
    http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.19405/afeni-shakur-praises-tupac-coachella-hologram/

Tupac's mother, Afeni Shakur, found the moment to be "thrilling."

Tupac Shakur made a cameo appearance last night at Coachella 2012 during Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg’s set, showing up in the form of a hologram to perform “Hail Mary” and “2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted.”

According to TMZ, Tupac’s mother, Afeni Shakur, was “positively thrilled” about his virtual appearance during the show. She was not in attendance, but instead watched it on the Internet. For Afeni, the moment was “thrilling,” yet “bittersweet.”

Prior to the show, Dr. Dre asked Afeni for her approval and she said yes. In exchange for allowing his likeness to be used, Dre made a donation to The Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there ain't enough pixels in the internets to make a Biggie hologram
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    there ain't enough pixels in the internets to make a Biggie hologram

maybe but bad boy wont stop still they can get that ? in hologram form you know diddy got 30 engineers at work right now trina get that ? working soon...you know his current bad boy line up not getting much revenue for him he def gunna need a biggie hologram to get bad boy's relevance back

• deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real ? movement by Dr Dre.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? done changed the game
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real ? movement by Dr Dre.

white boy post^^^^^^
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

Rappers are gonna have to start watching their backs cause their holograms are gonna be trying to take em out and replace them.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they should have did this for an urban show
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    they should have did this for an urban show

you know the hologram engineers got suggested to do that and were like

"Me and Demetri are not taking this lazer show to a low income project night club!"

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? gonna be battling people in japan and germany and brazil at the same time with the same rhyme while he chillin in amsterdam getting they ? sucked.

this is bad for the performer.....this will make them obsolete
    the future will be the writers and who ever image they use...

but i agree with that japan ? ....this is what will happen in the future,....

they did a movie about this i think if was by al pachino called S.I.M.O.N.E. back in 2002

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=salcZxwspxg
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    ? gonna be battling people in japan and germany and brazil at the same time with the same rhyme while he chillin in amsterdam getting they ? sucked.

this is bad for the performer.....this will make them obsolete
    the future will be the writers and who ever image they use...

but i agree with that japan ? ....this is what will happen in the future,....

they did a movie about this i think if was by al pachino called S.I.M.O.N.E. back in 2002

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=salcZxwspxg

no it wont i feel like this will have to be used sparingly or it will get old quick. the live performance is the only thing all fans actually pay for weather its a small ass ballroom to a big ass stadium ? will pay whatever to see a ? live. Part of that experience is getting a high five or meeting a rapper backstage which people pay tons of money to access. Put it this way this chick went to a tyga and drake show i know 2 years ago and tyga was charging money for people to take a picture with him and people were paying it (and tyga didn't even have rack city back then.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn yo execs are going to eat this up.This is a gold mine.At the same time I feel bad for his image.I mean they are just going to over use it.
    AGAIN

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    wheres the natedogg one

They didnt do the nate dogg one because they said it was only 2D
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    so what? y'all ? don't wanna see a Big L holo, or a Biggie holo? or even a mothefuckin Mike Jack holo?

that was ? GOAT... i mean to see Pac up there moving and acting as if he was (even though the movements weren't hundred percent)

that's amazing, that's the future y'all... YO and the way he said "Coachella" i was like

SAY WHAAATT???
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wheres the natedogg one

They didnt do the nate dogg one because they said it was only 2D

basically they were saying Pac was more worth the money to make a hologram of...
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smoke weed everyday
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did they use his performance frm the house of blues ?.
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did they use his performance frm the house of blues ?.

It seems like a lot of the movements were clearly from the house of blues but they used some motion capture also but probably used old Pac footage for the motion capture instead of someone copying Pac's movements. I thought of the "House of Blues" performance when I 1st saw this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhPOIAsrqb4
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop with this capitalistic ? ..The FEDS killed pac thru the cointelpro branch of the FBI,its been proven already..

This ? isn't right, the same establishment that murked pac is now creating holograms to gain more money from a dead icon..

What u think? them jews ain't gonna murk u if u get outta pocket as a powerful icon?..It'll be another way they can build u up to tear u all while making a profit..The real one has spoken!

BUY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARDEST & REALEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!!! SUPPORT REAL HIP HOP!!!
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/black-sheep-in-wolves-clothing/id517696269
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    pac stay innovating