Women slapping men

Options

Comments

• Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not a violent person. I agree it would have to be something extreme to make me hit a man. Its common sense that if you hit someone you should be prepared for the possibility of them hitting you back. I don't know why some women will hit a man then act shocked at being hit back.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had 1 chick try to slap me. Caught her in mid-swing by the wrist, grabbed her by the arms, & as I shook her I told her never try that ? again. We had angry sex then I left her ass alone.
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    Options
    anyone remember when sean connery had that interview with barbara (cant pronounce w's) walters about smackin hoes
    if those cameras were off she woulda got it
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody should hit anybody in a relationship, but I usually just hold them back and do The Matrix, because I'm scared of slapping a ? , then she falls, hits the edge of the fireplace,knocks over some scissors,scissors stab her in the eye, she screams,slips on her own blood,slides across the floor on her own blood and flies out the window,killing her and a family of four
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I got quick reflexes

I'm just sayin tho

but yeah everybody should just keep their hands to themselves

problem solved
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hold up tho...ya'll see all the ladies come in here with that "i would never" ? ?.....i believed one but not all ya'll ? naw... i dont think i've ever been with a chick that never slapped me at least once lol.....where is this new, comedic, sexually open, non-violent breed of woman being manufactured??....im puttin one on lay-a-way
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you been slapped by every chick you been with, you're either a dog or date violent ? .

Not all women have a violent bone. I'll slap you with my words and have you wishing I slapped you physically.

nah i just talk ? and make them feel stupid lol.....like the bolded would have no effect on me....i might start dancing or sumn.....i used to take klonopin a lot and my bm hated that ? to death cuz she would try to ? and I would just laugh....a slow, woozy ass laugh too lol.....
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    prolly the same thing the last time a woman slapped me. try not to let them big crocodile tears well up in my eyes, run off to my room and ponder running away.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    it's funny cause women know who they can get away with on that ?

even the "crazy" chicks know beforehand whether they should try you haha
  • SnowBunnySmanger
    SnowBunnySmanger Members Posts: 277 ✭✭✭
    Options
    How can she slap?
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never smacked a chick but, every man has it's limit.....
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never hit a woman before, but I also don't ever get slapped out of malicious intent either. For some reason the ladies I've ? with aint ever pushed that boundary with me.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've told the story before of how that girl slapped the ? out of me and got that 2 piece and a bisquit, ran up on me again and got body slammed
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've only slapped a man once and that's because I felt like he put my son's life in danger. Other then that I keep my hands to myself...
  • movingfeet
    movingfeet Members Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    Options
    My Ma taught me the four hit rule: if she hit's ya once walk away from it,if she'? 's ya again warn her that if she hit's you again then you will hit her back, if she hit's you a third time then hit her back. Now if she hit's you a fourth time SHE IS NO LONGER A FEMALE SHE IS A MAN AND HOW WOULD YOU TREAT A MAN THAT HIT YOU ?
  • SnowBunnySmanger
    Options
    If you been slapped by every chick you been with, you're either a dog or date violent ? .

Not all women have a violent bone. I'll slap you with my words and have you wishing I slapped you physically.

You're not Kai or BA
    settle down tender foot
  • SnowBunnySmanger
    Options
    lol your mobile is prematurely texting
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Men: if a woman slapped you in the face, how would you react?

Rex would do one of the following things:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX37vN7ifbk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V3ZcGT0Qnw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHJKS3r_YUg

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybKi63iaujg

Go to 2:13 of the tape.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZq47WgJRnM

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    There isn't anything a man could do to provoke me to lay my hands on him in any violent manner.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    If someone will come at you like that once they'll do it again

If i dont just abandon the broad immediately, id say id be inclined to grab her by the neck and tell her what time it is

Aint no lady worth catching a charge over. If u'll stick with a yamp that will coax u into getting physical with her, she isnt the only one with issues
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got into it with my ex and she was on her back and started kicking me, coming in I ate three to the face, but I did not feel anything. I grabbed her arms and laid on her. I told her I do not want to hit her and to leave me be. I got off and she went after me. I turned her on her stomach and I punched her three times on her ass.I did not hit her nearly as hard as I could have and she started crying and told me she would get her brother on me. I laughed about that, crazy ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'd advise every ? that comes across this situation to think about all the ? ? go thru for hittin females and then proceed to rockin her in her ? while screamin "? what make u think u gon get away with it if I can't"..........
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Simple answer...smack the ? outta her back

I don't play that ? ...I'm no Ike Turner

But dammit ? , you not going to smack me like my name is Tina either...