Options

Comments

• BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got into it with my ex and she was on her back and started kicking me, coming in I ate three to the face, but I did not feel anything. I grabbed her arms and laid on her. I told her I do not want to hit her and to leave me be. I got off and she went after me. I turned her on her stomach and I punched her three times on her ass.I did not hit her nearly as hard as I could have and she started crying and told me she would get her brother on me. I laughed about that, crazy ? .
    That's the ? that trips me out. She tough as ? but when that ass get tapped she wants to get reinforcements/

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    I'd pause, to let her know it was premediated, then punch her right in the face, and say it was a reaction.

*dead*
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anyone remember when sean connery had that interview with barbara (cant pronounce w's) walters about smackin hoes
    if those cameras were off she woulda got it
    He was ready to give her a lesson, I bet you she'd of said sorry daddy right after

• Bloo Q
    Bloo Q Members Posts: 377
    Options
    I got kicked outta my own apartment by the cops for givin a ? whiplash. We were arguing about some dumb ? , she got up in my face, I told her to back the ? up she was on her "? you ? " ? and hauled off and slapped me. My reaction was a full strength, open palm across the jaw slap. ? spun her around to the floor and left my hand red and stinging. ? left and called the cops. I explained that she hit first, and the ? even admitted it to them, but them ? told ME to leave for the night. I came back in the morning, grabbed all her ? and tossed it off the balcony and told her if I ever see her even in the parking lot I'm blastin her daddy's kneecaps off.

never saw her again.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bloo Q wrote: »
    I got kicked outta my own apartment by the cops for givin a ? whiplash. We were arguing about some dumb ? , she got up in my face, I told her to back the ? up she was on her "? you ? " ? and hauled off and slapped me. My reaction was a full strength, open palm across the jaw slap. ? spun her around to the floor and left my hand red and stinging. ? left and called the cops. I explained that she hit first, and the ? even admitted it to them, but them ? told ME to leave for the night. I came back in the morning, grabbed all her ? and tossed it off the balcony and told her if I ever see her even in the parking lot I'm blastin her daddy's kneecaps off.

never saw her again.

*dead*
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmaaaaaooooo when connery says "i haven't changed my opinion" and she's like "you havent???""" lol she thought she was gonna make him back pedal.
  • Mr.Magoo
    Mr.Magoo Members Posts: 24
    Options
    i won't hit a chick to control her or out of jealousy, but once anyone takes a swing @ me (whether it connects or not) they become eligible for a beatdown. women love to play the equality card so if you swing @ me, you get treated like a ? that swung @ me.
  • Soho Fresco
    Soho Fresco Members Posts: 566
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    it's funny cause women know who they can get away with on that ?

even the "crazy" chicks know beforehand whether they should try you haha

this is true.

Close thread haha

Not only women but people in general are like that.

• Leah_Bonita
    Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    Options
    does wayne brady have to choke a ?
    117234_o.gif
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i scratch

that's worse than slapping to me...I've never been slapped in the face but a chick has scratched me before...I almost broke her finger i was squeezing them so hard...don't scratch a man especially in his face that's ? up.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i scratch

smh...i got scars in my face right now.....bet i dont get no more tho
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you slap me you better get ready to get hit back...
  • sevun07
    sevun07 Members Posts: 9
    Options
    The girl I was with at the time once hit me while we were arguing, she was mad about me being insensitive about something that was really actually petty. She slapped me and I had her against the wall with my hand around her neck and I wanted to hit her, I wanted to! I let her go and just told her that our relationship is over. She called me a few times until I blocked her. I do not condone any actions against women that will send you to jail, but after you show kindness she thinks you're weak.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sevun07 wrote: »
    The girl I was with at the time once hit me while we were arguing, she was mad about me being insensitive about something that was really actually petty. She slapped me and I had her against the wall with my hand around her neck and I wanted to hit her, I wanted to! I let her go and just told her that our relationship is over. She called me a few times until I blocked her. I do not condone any actions against women that will send you to jail, but after you show kindness she thinks you're weak.

This could have ended differently, shout out to 50 Shades...

• Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    id just walk away no point in going to jail just to prove im stronger
  • mdcu16
    mdcu16 Members Posts: 297
    Options
    I will not hit a man because chances are if he hits me back that I will be laid out on my back. If I feel like he takes me to the point that I want to slap him, I'll leave.
  • sevun07
    sevun07 Members Posts: 9
    Options
    tabatha_ wrote: »
    If you hit someone, there is a chance they'll hit you back. End of story.

If you don't want someone to bring out their inner Ike Turner, do not raise your hand to them.

My parents and one of my aunts used to have INSANE fights, so if it comes to me raising my hand to a woman that relationship is over to me. I cant become that person that beats his wife.

And dont scratch a guy, that guarantees a knuckle sandwhich!
  • loungeman02
    loungeman02 Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm with a lot of other comments, I'll eat a few, not to many because then she will think its okay, and she better not pull that baby boy stunt and and get all surprised and ish.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    wish a ? would slap me, that will be the last time da ? got two hands
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tru_Hitta wrote: »
    i got slapped one time i ate it but another time she punched me in the face so i put her in a sleeper hold she woke up on the couch but she was ok i was just sittin there in the lazyboy with the (I told u 2 keep ya damn hands to yaself) face
    lmao @ your name being Tru Hitta

Anyway, only got slapped once...ONCE. Never again though. Nipped that ? in the bud immediately.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? I'm not trying to get that fresh crispy 2 piece!!!!

• Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't start nothing, won't be nothing. It's not like it used to be. Girls today will get ? up with no hesitation.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's funny cause women know who they can get away with on that ?

even the "crazy" chicks know beforehand whether they should try you haha

If that was the case no chicks would get beat cuz they would know not to talk back or do anything wrong.

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had a chick throw a drink on me once, like i didnt have a drink to throw right back on her. She just started crying and yelling and walked off.

Whatever a female does to me im going to do back, and if she take it further than that im just knockin her out cold.

You shouldnt have to beat a ? down like chris did rhianna. If you cant knock a female out with one punch you weak as ? ..