Was It ? ???? O_o

Options

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    past 4 dudes I dont want to be apart of that ? . the 4th dude getting that sloppy ? unless he in the stomach. even the wetness aint the same.

If I aint 1st or 2nd then i am out.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? ain't ? .If they just talked into it it's not.Unless the dude before you forced her physically, you ain't do ?
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? aint even true
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe every word of this troll thread
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    It sounds like dude just convinced her to keep ? '... like the coach calling a timeout.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? 's self snitching now...?

You going to Hell bruh...

Say 3 Hail Mary's and 4 Our Fathers and hope for the best.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    That ? ain't ? .If they just talked into it it's not.Unless the dude before you forced her physically, you ain't do ?

You don't have to physically force someone into doing something for it to be ? .

Talking someone into doing something can also include threats.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »

so does that mean the ? she let run train on her before she said she didnt wanna do it anymore arint ? i mean come on son she knew what we wanted to do hell she LET US INTO THE HOUSE she knew what she was getting into how you gonna stop a train half way through&make it a ? -_- be 4real

How old was the young lady at the time this incident occurred?

freamon.jpg

• s3nterocks
    s3nterocks Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    you should be ashamed of yourself

if she said no ... then it was ?

don't try to play stupid now

• Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    edited May 2012
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

so does that mean the ? she let run train on her before she said she didnt wanna do it anymore arint ? i mean come on son she knew what we wanted to do hell she LET US INTO THE HOUSE she knew what she was getting into how you gonna stop a train half way through&make it a ? -_- be 4real

How old was the young lady at the time this incident occurred?

She was 18 and i was 15 so.....i aint do ? didnt force her at all if she would of told me not to i would have stopped
    Dun you need to shut the ? up. statute of limitations for sexual assault is 10 years from the incident. Means you better hope that she don't decide one day that it was ? .

Shut it down mayne!

Future reference everything gets sketchy when you got a bunch of goons and one ? in the room. ? bound to go sideways. Never ever put yourself in that position.

@PublicEnemigo1 bru she was letting ? run train way before us hell she still letting ? do it now 5yrs down the line hell i just saw the chicken head last month&she came up&hugged me smiling in my face&? that was not a ? i know it wasnt or i wouldnt have told it this is just a story from my past i wanted to post dont get ya panties in a bunch G

An I Quoted Myself Again Just Incase U Didnt See It The 1st Time ^^^^ IT WAS NOT A ? I Just Wanted To See Yalls Take On It
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not only did you ? her, but you just admitted to it on a public forum ya damn fool.....smdh.

confessions.gif
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Not only did you ? her, but you just admitted to it on a public forum ya damn fool.....smdh.

confessions.gif

aparrently you didnt read what i just posted above this comment
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

confessions.gif

I read it, her being cool with you 5 years later doesn't make it not ? .

Kind of like some ? I robbed being cool with me 3 years later doesn't mean that i didn't rob him.

? , she probably doesn't even remember you was smashing from the back while she was bent over.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look dun you say its not ? she apparently is either cool with that sad moment in her life or she blocked that ? out, but either way you better hope it stays that way for another five years.
    Dun I tell you right now, law don't see it as not ? if she don't.
  • Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    naw it wasnt ?

if she says nothin its not ?

she said no then it changed to a silent yes

but thats way too many ? to run a train b

yall shouldnt have let all them ? in
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »

confessions.gif

I read it, her being cool with you 5 years later doesn't make it not ? .

Kind of like some ? I robbed being cool with me 3 years later doesn't mean that i didn't rob him.

? , she probably doesn't even remember you was smashing from the back while she was bent over.

wow when did she cry? ? just added that on and she remembers cause my cuzin and some of his boys still hit her up for a train session
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "well heres where it gets sketchy like around the forth ? she talking bout she dont wanna do this no more -_- so we all like man damn. But one of the ? i know said hold up let me holla at her he drag the ? back in there. 10mins later he out talking bout she ready so i go in she bent over the toilet sit all quite."

I wouldn't have gone through with it
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is disgusting..? animals.
    Why would you wanna ? after 6 of your homeboy just ? . Was there nut still dripping out when you went in? Disgusting hope yall atleast used condoms and yea that sounds like ? to me.
    Once the girl withdraws consent (says she no longer wants to ? ) and you continue, it's ? . Even if she said it was ok in the beginning. It might be different depending on what state your in.

yep the females caught feelings in dis thread lls trains happen everywhere if she was down wit it dats her fault nd Hitta dont snitch on yaself like why would u even acknowledge 5 years later dat u along wit 10 other ? ? a ?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Word, you did the right thing yo (excluding the fact that trains are one of the least hetero ways to ? a ? ).

? just had a moment of self-doubt; like when a fat person looks at themselves in the mirror, feels disgust, and promises to change.

Next thing they know, they're carrying a box of food out of McDonald's.

They just forgot who they were for a moment.

Yes, a box, I've seen that ? on multiple occasions.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

aparrently you didnt read what i just posted above this comment[/quote]

Naw...I was still on the 1st page o when you posted that, but I'm sensing bs fam. If she felt any duress, threatened or pressured in any way, then you arguably could be looking at a ? charge. Your own words..... "well heres where it gets sketchy like around the forth ? she talking bout she dont wanna do this no more -_- so we all like man damn. But one of the ? i know said hold up let me holla at her he drag the ? back in there. 10mins later he out talking bout she ready so i go in she bent over the toilet sit all quite. But i didnt ask no questions just ? her". Maybe I'm missing something...but you might wanna log off b. Self snitching that could result in jail time is not what's good.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    "well heres where it gets sketchy like around the forth ? she talking bout she dont wanna do this no more -_- so we all like man damn. But one of the ? i know said hold up let me holla at her he drag the ? back in there. 10mins later he out talking bout she ready so i go in she bent over the toilet sit all quite."

^^^^^ now the ? aint tell me no she just said she didnt wanna do it anymore didnt yell scream kick or non of that then 10mins later shes lets it us finish??? come on G then she knows me&how im like if she would of told me no when i went in there i would of just left but she aint say ? she wasnt crying or non ? even was moaning when i started ? so how am i at fault i didnt hold her down hit her non of that so how is it ? if SHE LET ME if anything it would be the ? that took her back into the bathroom after she said no that did some wrong i just was chilling in the living room watching tv waiting for my turn then she 18&im 15 at that come son really?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    If you were 15 and she was 18, then she statutorily ? you bruh.

So even if it was ? , the rapes would cancel out.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    like when a fat person looks at themselves in the mirror, feels disgust, and promises to change.

Next thing they know, they're carrying a box of food out of McDonald's.

They just forgot who they were for a moment.

Yes, a box, I've seen that ? on multiple occasions.

I was just about to question the underlined until I saw the bolded.

smh.

• randomStalker2
    randomStalker2 Members Posts: 128
    Options
    dafuq did i just read?