Comments

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    nex gin wrote: »
    Not only did you ? her, but you just admitted to it on a public forum ya damn fool.....smdh.

confessions.gif

aparrently you didnt read what i just posted above this comment

I read it, her being cool with you 5 years later doesn't make it not ? .

Kind of like some ? I robbed being cool with me 3 years later doesn't mean that i didn't rob him.

? , she probably doesn't even remember you was smashing from the back while she was bent over.

wow when did she cry? ? just added that on and she remembers cause my cuzin and some of his boys still hit her up for a train session

wha, when did I say that?

:-\"
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "well heres where it gets sketchy like around the forth ? she talking bout she dont wanna do this no more -_- so we all like man damn. But one of the ? i know said hold up let me holla at her he drag the ? back in there. 10mins later he out talking bout she ready so i go in she bent over the toilet sit all quite."

^^^^^ now the ? aint tell me no she just said she didnt wanna do it anymore didnt yell scream kick or non of that then 10mins later shes lets it us finish??? come on G then she knows me&how im like if she would of told me no when i went in there i would of just left but she aint say ? she wasnt crying or non ? even was moaning when i started ? so how am i at fault i didnt hold her down hit her non of that so how is it ? if SHE LET ME if anything it would be the ? that took her back into the bathroom after she said no that did some wrong i just was chilling in the living room watching tv waiting for my turn then she 18&im 15 at that come son really?

"she just said she didn't wanna do it anymore" which ====== NO. Regardless of how you and her see it, the law will see it differently. And don't think that you can't be guilty by association b. ? happens all the time.....wrong place wrong time w/ the wrong people.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    Not only did you ? her, but you just admitted to it on a public forum ya damn fool.....smdh.

confessions.gif

aparrently you didnt read what i just posted above this comment

I read it, her being cool with you 5 years later doesn't make it not ? .

Kind of like some ? I robbed being cool with me 3 years later doesn't mean that i didn't rob him.

? , she probably doesn't even remember you was smashing from the back while she was bent over.

wow when did she cry? ? just added that on and she remembers cause my cuzin and some of his boys still hit her up for a train session

wha, when did I say that?

:-\"

Oh i didnt read it right mybad
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it will be ? if she sees this ? ..... whats her fb?
  • Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    Options
    "well heres where it gets sketchy like around the forth ? she talking bout she dont wanna do this no more -_- so we all like man damn. But one of the ? i know said hold up let me holla at her he drag the ? back in there. 10mins later he out talking bout she ready so i go in she bent over the toilet sit all quite."

^^^^^ now the ? aint tell me no she just said she didnt wanna do it anymore didnt yell scream kick or non of that then 10mins later shes lets it us finish??? come on G then she knows me&how im like if she would of told me no when i went in there i would of just left but she aint say ? she wasnt crying or non ? even was moaning when i started ? so how am i at fault i didnt hold her down hit her non of that so how is it ? if SHE LET ME if anything it would be the ? that took her back into the bathroom after she said no that did some wrong i just was chilling in the living room watching tv waiting for my turn then she 18&im 15 at that come son really?

"she just said she didn't wanna do it anymore" which ====== NO. Regardless of how you and her see it, the law will see it differently. And don't think that you can't be guilty by association b. ? happens all the time.....wrong place wrong time w/ the wrong people.

but then she let us finish anyway also im not worried about self incrimination
    1)this account is fake well not fake but i made this account with my cousins email cause i dont have one.

2)i live no where near the smal town this happened in i live in the city now the only reason i even met the chicken head again last month was cause i came back to visit fam.

3)im not even using my computer right now lol

4)theres no way to verify if this story is true or not it could easly be pulled from another internet site,could have made it up,or just used somebody elses real life experience&use it as my own. all just to make another diamond thread (its possible)

5)never used my real picture on this page.

Its just to many loop holes on the net for this to actually stick no name no evidence no case also the fact that some of yall have asked what town/city this happened in? what her fb is?.....is really funny do u really think i would tell you? right now this could just be called a make believe troll story if i gave evdience then it wouldnt be -_- im not a ?
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    lmao at the females&? who caught the feelings over a thread
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait did the person come in with a box to mcdonalds or was it a trade marked mcdonalds box?
  • Yroc
    Yroc Members Posts: 145 ✭✭
    Options
    This ? @fiat is funny...rapes cancelling out. hahaaha.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait did the person come in with a box to mcdonalds or was it a trade marked mcdonalds box?
    Nah, it was more of a "You ordered so much ? , we'll let you carry it out in one of our inventory boxes." situation.

• ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They got these in Australia.

Watching them scarf down the entire box of food in one sitting, disgusting.

http://youtu.be/2jiLVnd7pV8

http://youtu.be/vhxKolggRi8

http://youtu.be/uHtwZLw0Arg
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is disgusting..? animals.

tumblr_m0xf420RKu1qhh6xjo1_500.gif

no homes.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No such thing as silent ? , she took it like a champ while holding her ? tears back.
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You already feel wrong/guilty about it on some level. If not you would not have made a thread. You may want to avoid situations like that moving forward.
  • Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    Options
    No such thing as silent ? , she took it like a champ while holding her ? tears back.

@ ? tears
    tumblr_lo1pjmnCw51qj41p0.gif