Obama after 3 years...

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    B-/C+ for me....maybe a solid B if I'm generous.

I'm cool with him helping to bring more peace to the world, but he folded alot of times when the Republican played chicken with his ass.....especially on the bush tax cuts and them threatening to "shut down" Congress. They Deebo'd that ? for the first good 1.5 years of his term.

Plus, he single-handedly destroyed the student loan industry. Trust me, I used to work in one, and that Educational Bill in 2010 put alot of ? out of work.

How has Obama brought more peace to the world, LMAO.....drone strikes are at an all time high around the world, and so are military operations as well.....seriously, what are you talking about? We're still in Afghanistan and we'll be killing civilians and Taliban there till 2024 (thereby creating even more terrorists). If you're talking about the war in Iraq, I give you that, but how has Obama been a man of peace for the most part? I don't even wana argue, I just want to see what you can possibly mean lol
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably a B+/A- kept over 90% of his promises Lol @Sion. dude stright dropping gems. He seems to be one of the only people on this site that actually understands how the economy works. Someone went to college lol good posts
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Gas over 4 a gallon where
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama gets a B- and he will win again when the competition golden bidet owning Romney is F grade. Obama 2012-2016. The prezzy black my Caddy blue. ? what anyone else thinks.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it was when the post was made ? it was to 4.70 now it is back down to 3.50 which is still all bad given about 10 years prior it was less then 1.50 a gallon...

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    it was when the post was made ? it was to 4.70 now it is back down to 3.50 which is still all bad given about 10 years prior it was less then 1.50 a gallon...

lol. You acting like that post was made in June of last year. You can't give Obama no credit. You actually expecting $1.50 a gallon even with natural inflation? We need to get off that oil like Obama is fighting for.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama gets a b he is doing the best with what he has we need to get dems in the house and hold the senate. The money is here ceos are making off like fat rats they need to raise taxes ronnie regan did it ghbush did and we ended up with a surplus in the 90's
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

lol. You acting like that post was made in June of last year. You can't give Obama no credit. You actually expecting $1.50 a gallon even with natural inflation? We need to get off that oil like Obama is fighting for.

the ? was a month ago and with natural inflation we should be about 2.40 -2.60 a gallon and that is still extreme this ? is next level and yes ideally a new eneergy source would be nice but it takes money to buy new cars that take a new fuel and with most kats struggling and the gap becoming wider each year that is unrealistic. You kats want to give Obama too much credit and not enough criticism he has not done ? that has helped me or those that I know and is just Bush Jr. with people skills as far as the moves I have seen. Again hr347 learn about it and then holler back about how your boy is actually making positive moves for the rights of the people with a straight face...
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Obama gets a b he is doing the best with what he has we need to get dems in the house and hold the senate. The money is here ceos are making off like fat rats they need to raise taxes ronnie regan did it ghbush did and we ended up with a surplus in the 90's

That all happened in 2008 through 2010. Democrats and Obama didn't do much during those years, and that's the reason Democrats lost the House......
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited June 2012
    Options

That all happened in 2008 through 2010. Democrats and Obama didn't do much during those years, and that's the reason Democrats lost the House......

They lost the house do to a bunch of pro gun swinging, Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya, death panel scream tea party loons. They also lost because cry babies are mad that Obama didn't get more in a filibuster excessive house even though he still got more then Clinton and Carter.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited June 2012
    Options

the ? was a month ago and with natural inflation we should be about 2.40 -2.60 a gallon and that is still extreme this ? is next level and yes ideally a new eneergy source would be nice but it takes money to buy new cars that take a new fuel and with most kats struggling and the gap becoming wider each year that is unrealistic. You kats want to give Obama too much credit and not enough criticism he has not done ? that has helped me or those that I know and is just Bush Jr. with people skills as far as the moves I have seen. Again hr347 learn about it and then holler back about how your boy is actually making positive moves for the rights of the people with a straight face...

Where there's a will there's is a way.
    http://www.treehugger.com/culture/converting-your-car-to-an-electric-vehicle.html

You have to start somewhere. How long you plan on waiting? You can afford that car in ten years and you will still be alive and it will matter. Oil reserves will be low, and then you will have a reason to cry.

I only give credit where it matters. Enough people make noise when it comes to things they don't like and he usually does something about it. Bush wouldn't give a ? what you say. Some of the things you don't like, i have no problems with.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2012
    Options

They lost the house do to a bunch of pro gun swinging, Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya, death panel scream tea party loons. They also lost because cry babies are mad that Obama didn't get more in a filibuster excessive house even though he still got more then Clinton and Carter.

Nah nothing like that. Obama lost the House because many of his supporters, or should I say former supporters, stayed home due to massive disappointment on his love of wars, him backing up the Bush tax cuts, and his stubborn refusal to change his beyond stupid policy on medicinal marijuana. And that's also the reason his supporters aren't raising money for him like they did back in 2008, and why Romney is raising more money than him. Whether you Obama supporters want to admit it or not, many people are TERRIBLY disappointed in him. We have a right to be disappointed in him and to not want to vote for him again. I know damn well I won't.

If Obama at least FOUGHT for the things I believe in, he'd have my vote. But Obama is so much of a coward little ? , I can't even trust any words he says anymore. I'm done with him, but I'm glad he still has loyal fans such as yourself.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited June 2012
    Options

Nah nothing like that. Obama lost the House because many of his supporters, or should I say former supporters, stayed home due to massive disappointment on his love of wars, him backing up the Bush tax cuts, and his stubborn refusal to change his beyond stupid policy on medicinal marijuana. And that's also the reason his supporters aren't raising money for him like they did back in 2008, and why Romney is raising more money than him. Whether you Obama supporters want to admit it or not, many people are TERRIBLY disappointed in him. We have a right to be disappointed in him and to not want to vote for him again. I know damn well I won't.

If Obama at least FOUGHT for the things I believe in, he'd have my vote. But Obama is so much of a coward little ? , I can't even trust any words he says anymore. I'm done with him, but I'm glad he still has loyal fans such as yourself.

That's the cry baby stuff I'm talking about. Do you think that being a cry baby is going to make the war stop any quicker? Dude never said he was going to stop. He said he was gonna go hard strategically and he put it on Al Qaeda. Are the republicans going to stop the war? They created it. Was the ? up wars bad enough to keep bush out a second time? The propaganda really has you convinced. Is your green party going to stop the wars if they ever get elected (which is highly unlikely)? Cowardice should be illuminated for those soft suckers who cried because Obama didn't speak loudly and whine yet still get nothing like Clinton's health care law. A bunch of yapping chiwawas who cry and go home when their kicked. You wanna show bravado and walk away with nothing or cunning and gain a foothold. I swear, you guys have no strategy in your bones.

And in case you forgot, Romney is raising more money from SuperPACS, greedy rich people trying to keep theirs, and dreamers that think their going to be rich and want to keep their crumbs that they don't have anyway. Go on and let Romney in and let the republicans secure their demented plans because you don't think Obama is moving fast enough. Romney will not move in your direction at all and will destroy even the smallest gains that you fail to appreciate. You think you're gonna move out of the country? Everything that happens in the next few months will shape the world. Good luck with your grand escape.

SMH @ your strategy being, I'm mad at Obama (when i should be mad at filibustering republicans) and the wars (that republicans started and botched) so I'm gonna stay home and let the tea party get in congress so he can be guaranteed to get nothing done. And you wonder why we dealing with this shady supreme court.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think people realize that alot of the concepts and ideas obama has had are conservative in nature and republicans are STILL trying to block everything he proposes. He has went out of his way to use alot of their ideas and they still try to shut him down...what does that tell you? They just dont like that ? ....
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sion and furiousone shut ? down in here
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Romney sucked as a governor what makes you think he will be better as a president....Hell, there isnt an alternative other than Obama.
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2012
    Options

That's the cry baby stuff I'm talking about. Do you think that being a cry baby is going to make the war stop any quicker? Dude never said he was going to stop. He said he was gonna go hard strategically and he put it on Al Qaeda. Are the republicans going to stop the war? They created it. Was the ? up wars bad enough to keep bush out a second time? The propaganda really has you convinced. Is your green party going to stop the wars if they ever get elected (which is highly unlikely)? Cowardice should be illuminated for those soft suckers who cried because Obama didn't speak loudly and whine yet still get nothing like Clinton's health care law. A bunch of yapping chiwawas who cry and go home when their kicked. You wanna show bravado and walk away with nothing or cunning and gain a foothold. I swear, you guys have no strategy in your bones.

And in case you forgot, Romney is raising more money from SuperPACS, greedy rich people trying to keep theirs, and dreamers that think their going to be rich and want to keep their crumbs that they don't have anyway. Go on and let Romney in and let the republicans secure their demented plans because you don't think Obama is moving fast enough. Romney will not move in your direction at all and will destroy even the smallest gains that you fail to appreciate. You think you're gonna move out of the country? Everything that happens in the next few months will shape the world. Good luck with your grand escape.

SMH @ your strategy being, I'm mad at Obama (when i should be mad at filibustering republicans) and the wars (that republicans started and botched) so I'm gonna stay home and let the tea party get in congress so he can be guaranteed to get nothing done. And you wonder why we dealing with this shady supreme court.

See, this is exactly why so many people who used to support Obama can't stand the man now. Obama's attitude is "Suck it up stop crying, Romney is worse". To that I say, when are you going to start representing my interests?? My interests lie in ENDING the wasteful and stupid war in Afghanistan that is deeply unpopular and is a ? joke at this point. Obama still supporting this expensive war at a time when the nation is 16 trillion in debt is the HEIGHT of irresponsibility. You say Republicans started the war, OKAY......so why the ? is Obama continuing it??!!! Like Louis Farrakhan said, Obama claims to be the champion of the regular American but his policies support warmongers, the industrial military complex, and the rich. That doesn't sound like being the champion of common folk to me LOL.The Bush tax cuts ? me off enough, but for Obama to support neverending wars, which is bankrupting the nation, and not budge even a little bit on medical marijuana is more than enough to make me dislike Obama at this point.

And yeah, I sincerely do want to move out the nation one day, this country is a joke at this point with ever increasing expenses and stupid policies, domestic and foreign. It's very simple, YOU CAN TOLERATE endless wars with no end, the persecution of medical marijuana, and the extension of Bush tax cuts. I CANNOT. I think it's that simple. And for that reason, I will not vote for Obama in November. My conscience won't allow it. My days of voting for the lesser of two TRUE evils are over, I'll be voting 3rd party with a bright smile on my face this November. If I was to vote for Obama, I'd probably throw up the same day and never forgive myself. That's how much I dislike Obama at this point.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reaperbong wrote: »
    As Commander in Chief I give the man an A+. He made the right decisions that got OBL merked, the only war he entered into was won without us putting troops on the ground and while playing a support role to NATO, and he got us out of Iraq. Also I like his increased usage of armed UAV's to conduct strikes in Afghanistan/Pakistan.

As President I give him a B+. He saved our auto industry, made good fiscal reforms and tightened regulation on wall street doing his best to turn around the economy. it will take time to see a full recovery and not much more could have been done to improve things in just 3 years considering the impact of globalization. if China was reporting better numbers and the EU wasn't in constant crises due to Greece, you best believe the US economy would be a different story right now. My major beef is his policies against medical (or otherwise) cannabis and his lack of action to change drug policy, if it wasn't for that I'd give the man an A. Hoping to see him turn a corner on drug policy in his second term.

yeah this
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Economists give Congress AND Obama EACH a D on their handling of the economy.........Sion, what were you saying about me needing to read an economist magazine? LMAO........

http://money.cnn.com//2012/06/25/news/economy/obama-congress-grades/index.htm

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- When it comes to handling the economy, neither Obama nor Congress make the grade.

CNNMoney asked 20 economists to give the Obama administration and the current Congress a letter grade for their performance on the economy. And none of those surveyed gave either one an A.

While both received overall averages of D, Obama did a little better than Congress, scoring three B's and only one F.

Sean Snaith, economics professor at the University of Central Florida, gave the failing grade to Obama, blaming overreach by the administration.

"Pushing too quickly on too many fronts -- heath care reform, financial regulatory reform, the housing crisis, fighting the Great Recession -- all at the same time has resulted in policies that have failed to adequately address any one of these admittedly very difficult problems," he said.

---To the Obama fans, why do you think economists give Congress AND Obama a D on his handling of the economy? It's very telling that economists are less than impressed with Obama's handling of the economy, as am I.....
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited June 2012
    Options

See, this is exactly why so many people who used to support Obama can't stand the man now. Obama's attitude is "Suck it up stop crying, Romney is worse". To that I say, when are you going to start representing my interests?? My interests lie in ENDING the wasteful and stupid war in Afghanistan that is deeply unpopular and is a ? joke at this point. Obama still supporting this expensive war at a time when the nation is 16 trillion in debt is the HEIGHT of irresponsibility. You say Republicans started the war, OKAY......so why the ? is Obama continuing it??!!! Like Louis Farrakhan said, Obama claims to be the champion of the regular American but his policies support warmongers, the industrial military complex, and the rich. That doesn't sound like being the champion of common folk to me LOL.The Bush tax cuts ? me off enough, but for Obama to support neverending wars, which is bankrupting the nation, and not budge even a little bit on medical marijuana is more than enough to make me dislike Obama at this point.

And yeah, I sincerely do want to move out the nation one day, this country is a joke at this point with ever increasing expenses and stupid policies, domestic and foreign. It's very simple, YOU CAN TOLERATE endless wars with no end, the persecution of medical marijuana, and the extension of Bush tax cuts. I CANNOT. I think it's that simple. And for that reason, I will not vote for Obama in November. My conscience won't allow it. My days of voting for the lesser of two TRUE evils are over, I'll be voting 3rd party with a bright smile on my face this November. If I was to vote for Obama, I'd probably throw up the same day and never forgive myself. That's how much I dislike Obama at this point.

If you plan on jetting from this jacked up country, then why are you wasting your energy posting about it's politics? You don't plan on changing anything it seems. You're making a lot of noise for a person that doesn't seem to be concerned enough to stick through it. smh.

• kingblaze84
    edited June 2012
    Options

If you plan on jetting from this jacked up country, then why are you wasting your energy posting about it's politics? You don't plan on changing anything it seems. You're making a lot of noise for a person that doesn't seem to be concerned enough to stick through it. smh.

Well, unfortunately for me, I don't have the money to move out the nation right now. I have a decent job but I still got bills to pay and family to help out, so it looks like I'll be in the USA for quite a long time. While I am in this nation though, I do and HAVE tried my best to create change in this nation. I have been part of many demonstrations throughout my life, from Occupy Wall Street protests (some of the most exciting days of my life) to demonstrations against the war in Afghanistan. I have signed petitions in person and online demanding the White House change its foreign policy on the terrorist state known as Israel, and also signed petitions urging Obama to not cave in to Republican demands to extend the Bush tax cuts......also have fought to push for the legalization of marijuana and medical marijuana. Among other things to numerous too mention.......

So yes, I have fought hard for change, in my own little ways. Sadly for me though, the president in the White House does not seem to be on my side, and that is why I am not on his side either.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blaze still mad about the mexicans in this country taking jobs away from his family lol
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2012
    Options
    blaze still mad about the mexicans in this country taking jobs away from his family lol

Nah my family is doing well, my aunt just bought herself a mansion and I have a cousin who got her MD this past June. I'm not worried about an illegal taking a job from me, but I bet you there are tons of young kids forming flash mobs out there who are. Hopefully you or your family don't run into one of them one day.....