Breaking Bad Season 5 (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Big news for the upcoming Breaking Bad spinoff prequel, Better Call Saul: In a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter, BB creator Vince Gilligan revealed that the series may have more cameos than previously thought—and sooner than we think.

Both Cranston and Aaron Paul, in addition to some of Bad’s other actors, have expressed interest in making appearances, which Gilligan intends to make happen. “Personally, I’d have a hard time resisting putting all these guys in for a cameo or two every now and then,” he says, smiling at the very thought.
    Does this mean we should be looking out for Walter White and Jesse Pinkman in the background of some scenes? Skyler White, or Hank Schrader, maybe? And what about Huell? SO MANY QUESTIONS. Unfortunately, Gilligan didn't quite expand upon the possibility of cameos, but he did continue that the Better Call Saul writers room and set crew may look very similar to that of Breaking Bad's:

"...we figured, ‘Why not shoot Saul in the same way?’ Let’s shoot it in Albuquerque, let’s get as much of the crew back together as possible, and let’s do it the way we did it before so that it will be of a piece with that pre-existing fictional universe that we had so much fun creating." [...]

He and Gould would like to lure at least a few of the other writers, too, with Bad writer’s assistant Gordon Smith already on board. (They’ll need to begin staffing up soon as the tentative plan is to have Saul on the air sometime between August and October.) Gilligan says he envisions being in the writers room full-time, at least for the first season, and already is slated to direct the pilot. Once Saul has found its footing, he’ll turn his focus to other projects — assuming he is able to detach.
    Gilligan also specifies what was pretty much reported before: The show will be much lighter than Breaking Bad, but it'll keep the same visual style with less drama and more "dark" comedy. Saul seems to attract that.

Better Call Saul is reportedly set to air at some point in early summer/fall of 2014, so pretty much about a year from now—no one's going to be missing their Breaking Bad fix.

yessssssss anything that continues the BB universe is ? to my ears
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Oliver Stone!!!!

and that's good news about the Saul Goodman show...I still plan on checking it out just 2 see what type of show it's gonna turn out 2 be...again...I'ma say this I'm setting my expectations very low 4 the show
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was flipping thru tv and landed on an old Friends episode on Nick at Nite and realized Gretchen from BB played the lesbian gf of Ross' ex wife. Mind blown...

She's almost unregonizable, but you can't forget that odd face.
  • loch121
    Options
    ? Oliver Stone!!!!

and that's good news about the Saul Goodman show...I still plan on checking it out just 2 see what type of show it's gonna turn out 2 be...again...I'ma say this I'm setting my expectations very low 4 the show

Vince can do no wrong
  • loch121
    Options
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Found this on Hip Hop is read (underrated site)
    I put together this compilation of my favorite music from Breaking Bad. The tracks are sorted in chronological order as they are featured in the show. Take a trip down memory lane. And of course, have an A-1 day!

hhir_thetapedeck13_30_breaking_bad_edition.jpg
    01.Dave Porter - Breaking Bad Main Title Theme (Extended)
    02.? Harvey - Out of Time Man
    03.Ticklah - Nine Years
    04.Darondo - Didn't I
    05.Fujiya & Miyagi - Uh
    06.The Silver Seas - Catch Yer Own Train
    07.Gnarls Barkley - Who's Gonna Save My Soul
    08.TwaüghtHammër - Fallacies (Acoustic Version)
    09.Los Cuates de Sinaloa - ? y Azul: The Ballad of Heisenberg
    10.Calexico - Banderilla
    11.Blue Mink - Good Morning Freedom
    12.Breaking Bad - Wire... Copper
    13.TV on the Radio - DLZ
    14.Outlaws - Green Grass and High Tides
    15.America - A Horse with No Name
    16.Timber Timbre - Magic Arrow
    17.Teddybears - Rocket Scientist (feat. Eve)
    18.Prince Fatty - Shimmy Shimmy Ya (feat. Horseman)
    19.The Association - Windy
    20.Beastie Boys - Shambala
    21.Quartetto Cetra - Crapa Pelada
    22.M.O.P. - Raise Hell
    23.Honey Claws - Digital Animal
    24.El-P - Flyentology (Cassettes Won't Listen Remix) (feat. Trent Reznor)
    25.Ana Tijoux - 1977
    26.Thee Oh Sees - Tidal Wave
    27.Apparat - Goodbye (Instrumental)
    28.Taalbi Brothers - Freestyle
    29.Danger Mouse & Daniele Luppi - Black (feat. Norah Jones)
    30.Whitey - Stay on the Outside
    31.The Peddlers - On a Clear Day You Can See Forever
    32.Knife Party - Bonfire
    33.Breaking Bad - Say My Name...
    34.Tommy James and the Shondells - Crystal Blue Persuasion
    35.The Limeliters - Take My True Love By the Hand
    36.Junip - Line of Fire
    37.Marty Robbins - El Paso
    38.Badfinger - Baby Blue

http://www.hiphopisread.com/2013/09/the-tape-deck-13-volume-30-breaking-bad.html

you can stream and download on the page
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It lives on in our hearts...Let's cook...
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Send This To The FOF

[img]http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/thats-all-? -breaking-bad-meme.jpg[/img]
  • loch121
    Options
    That baby blue song is my ? now
  • loch121
    Options
    As much as we came down on jesse for telling Hank about everything, lets not forget that walt did blackmail Jesse into cooking w/ him w/ the threat of turning jesse in to the DEA on the 1st ep.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I re watched Ozymandias couple days ago. damn I miss this show.

eternal thanks to AMC for havin the ? (n/h) to green light the show and NOT canceling it after the 1st season.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    That baby blue song is my ? now

man for real, I bump that and Crystal Blue Persuassion all the time... especially when Im cleanin the house or just relaxin. perfect songs for the show
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    miss this show already.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    miss this show already.

Complete series drops in a couple weeks
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i am in the 3rd season of this ? and jesse has to be the stupidest character in tv history
  • loch121
    Options
    I hear they got a 2 Hr documentary called No half measures about the making of the final season
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder what happens in the alternate ending.
  • loch121
    edited November 2013
    Options
    HustleMob wrote: »

IDK but I'm throwing hella hints to everybody I know that I need The BB full set or at least the last season DVD

I bet the other ending isn't as good as the one they chose
  • marc123
    edited November 2013
    Options
    HustleMob wrote: »
    Hal from Malcolm in the middle wakes up n tells his wife he had a dream where he was a chemistry teacher turned ? cook.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    In regards to Jesse's fate after he speeds away...Gilligan in an interview with GQ for their Men of the Year issue...

What do you think happened to him?

My personal feeling is that he got away. But the most likely thing, as negative as this sounds, is that they’re going to find this kid’s fingerprints all over this lab and they’re going to find him within a day or a week or a month. And he’s still going to be on the hook for the murder of two federal agents. But yeah, even though that’s the most likely outcome, the way I see it is that he got away and got to Alaska, changed his name, and had a new life. You want that for the kid. He deserves it.

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2013/11/vince-gilligan-jesse-pinkman-fate-breaking-bad-finale?utm_campaign=complexmag+socialflow+11+2013&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAO Jesse even in the aftermath of the show still taking Ls
  • marc123
    Options
    Jesse should have never fell out of that window. lol