tommy butta hill (r.a.m squad) appreciation thread

Options
2»

Comments

• p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rats on the short list that I do wish death on.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Man...i sure am glad i aint no 'street ngga' haha B/c i can appreciate him as basically a character, and the comedy of his videos. Dude was a good storyteller *shrug*

All that other ? - he snitched on blah blah blah- might as well be a movie to me, cuz thats how 'real' it relates to me.

Some of yall nggas act like yall actually hustled w/ dude. Or 'hustle' period.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tommy Hill's a snitch and seems like a scumbag type of ? .
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Man...i sure am glad i aint no 'street ngga' haha B/c i can appreciate him as basically a character, and the comedy of his videos. Dude was a good storyteller *shrug*

All that other ? - he snitched on blah blah blah- might as well be a movie to me, cuz thats how 'real' it relates to me.

I'm not in the streets, nor was I a hustler, but I got friends and family locked behind bars because of ? that THEY hustled and did dirt with actually snitched on them...I consider myself a real ? and I'm sure you look at ya self the same way, so on some real ? ? ...Snitching is unacceptable.

• Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But isn't being snitched on one of the work hazards of hustling?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    appreciation threads for snitches?
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    antarticp wrote: »
    tab58064 wrote: »
    This guy was so fradulent that it wasn't funny. Come to find out he didn't have money like he was frontin' like he did. That fony-ass contract signing record deal he had posted online for some 4 million dollar record deal was staged. The cars were rentals or borrowed. Dude was just a piece of work in every possible way. A world-class snitch, a thief, and liar. He gets no appreciation for nothing. He hasn't left the world with hardly anything good to say about him. His music back in the days wasn't anything special for anyone other than people from that region maybe and the one or 2 songs that I heard from him before he was murked were garbage. SMH at somebody suggesting appreciation for this guy.

honestly outside of the snitching stuff .... isnt that how most artist start out in the game lol ;)

Yeah, but Tommy was fronting hard, even after he got out of jail. Bragging about have a 4,000 sq foot studio in Atl, but he was really down in ATL robbing people on payday.

Denied snitching, but it seems that he ratted someone out to cut his time down, and fronting like he was still the man.

RIP though, I don't wish death on anyone

trust me these rappers be frontin hard too especially when they on the come up ..... think meek mills ... i aint see a watch on that dudes wrist until he signed with MMG or even a chain around his neck ... IJS ... most of these so called i sold dope rappers be faking it till they make it .... #realtalk ;)

tommy only issue is he admitted to SNITCHIN !!!!!!!!!!!!! then tried to clear his name by calling out other rappers like beans and young chris saying they snitched which maybe true but they never owned up to it and no one beside tommy known and admitted snitchin ass tried to expose them ...............
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He snitched on his cellmate for weapon of mass destruction, you know them philly sunni muslim ? .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjnj9xeIbZA
  • HassanCHOP
    HassanCHOP Members Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh at u lames disrespecting the king of philly tommy was about dat life
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He said it in an interview they had his cell bugged nd caught his celly talkin reckless on sum terrorist type ? .
  • Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he was an entertaining YouTube storyteller though.
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    lostsamuraisotaku Members Posts: 807 ✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

• blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what with this snitch love thread cant co sign ruining other peoples lives because your your misfortunes
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    Options
    He snitched on his cellmate for weapon of mass destruction, you know them philly sunni muslim ? .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjnj9xeIbZA
    I think he made perfectly clear that he is/was a RAT!

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i can tell just by some of these posts yall think yall would do something different.

put a man in front of the feds with a chance to not see his kis or family anymore....and i bet all that street ? goes out the window.

only a dumb ? would go against that...

tommy was stupid for coming back to philly to prove something and thats what got him killed..

i would be in montana raising chickens and goats saying fukk yall ?