Comments

• lostsamuraisotaku
    lostsamuraisotaku Members Posts: 807 ✭✭
    Options
    any one from philly ? ... guess not *shrugs* lol
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't this nicca the dude who was doin all the tellin? Are the dry snitchin? I don't appreciate dat
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah this is the rat that snitched on some mob bosses in Philly (allegedly). I think he went down to Atl and got caught robbing some lady.

Damn coward. Ram squad was garbage too
  • shareef242
    shareef242 Members Posts: 186 ✭✭
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    Yeah this is the rat that snitched on some mob bosses in Philly (allegedly). I think he went down to Atl and got caught robbing some lady.

Damn coward. Ram squad was garbage too[/quote

He didn't snitch on Merlino & the Italians. He snitched on some brothers he was already locked up with. The ? got some dudes the death penalty! I can't shed no tears for this dude. I'm sorry.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beans a funny dude for "shouting him out" on that mixtape
  • c.b.b.
    Options
    Damn, I didn't know Pennsylvania incorporated the death penalty
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    didnt son get bodied
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? lauce

appreciation thread for a

villain
    snitch
    ole lady bandit

anddddd

funder of wack rappers

smh
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but he snitch though
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nicca flagged me for being a troll cause i spoke real ? . what type of ? nicca ? is going on in here
  • shareef242
    shareef242 Members Posts: 186 ✭✭
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    Damn, I didn't know Pennsylvania incorporated the death penalty

Yes Sir! Cool C sitting on Deathrow now. He in SCI-Green out in Waynesburg. I had some people out there.
  • HassanCHOP
    HassanCHOP Members Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip to the king of philly
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    Options
    HassanCHOP wrote: »
    rip to the king of philly

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mr.Bocario
    Mr.Bocario Members Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    Options
    so he dead right?
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Yeah, they drowned that rat in a "botched robbery."
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rats get love now?
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This guy was so fradulent that it wasn't funny. Come to find out he didn't have money like he was frontin' like he did. That fony-ass contract signing record deal he had posted online for some 4 million dollar record deal was staged. The cars were rentals or borrowed. Dude was just a piece of work in every possible way. A world-class snitch, a thief, and liar. He gets no appreciation for nothing. He hasn't left the world with hardly anything good to say about him. His music back in the days wasn't anything special for anyone other than people from that region maybe and the one or 2 songs that I heard from him before he was murked were garbage. SMH at somebody suggesting appreciation for this guy.
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost tho wrote: »
    i felt everytime he dropped a video it was a matter of time before he got murked
    same here. what a damn fool for him to think that he would be able to move around Philly after 1- snitching and 2- posting videos talking ? about dudes who still in the streets heavy around Philly. He should've stayed his ass in his government provided condo in ATL!

• semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tab58064 wrote: »
    This guy was so fradulent that it wasn't funny. Come to find out he didn't have money like he was frontin' like he did. That fony-ass contract signing record deal he had posted online for some 4 million dollar record deal was staged. The cars were rentals or borrowed. Dude was just a piece of work in every possible way. A world-class snitch, a thief, and liar. He gets no appreciation for nothing. He hasn't left the world with hardly anything good to say about him. His music back in the days wasn't anything special for anyone other than people from that region maybe and the one or 2 songs that I heard from him before he was murked were garbage. SMH at somebody suggesting appreciation for this guy.

lmao...damn!

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

honestly outside of the snitching stuff .... isnt that how most artist start out in the game lol ;)

• lostsamuraisotaku
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

honestly outside of the snitching stuff .... isnt that how most artist start out in the game lol ;)

• c.b.b.
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

Yeah, but Tommy was fronting hard, even after he got out of jail. Bragging about have a 4,000 sq foot studio in Atl, but he was really down in ATL robbing people on payday.

Denied snitching, but it seems that he ratted someone out to cut his time down, and fronting like he was still the man.

RIP though, I don't wish death on anyone