She MAD

Options

Comments

• JJ 1975
    JJ 1975 Members Posts: 336
    Options
    Not surprised, but still worth it I'm sure.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok wait what the ? is y'all talmbout? What pics?

this guy.....
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @major aint even like that. She's a cool chic, just started trippin when she realized I live in GA smh

nvm

• TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You smashed and thats all that matters... ? feelings
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YOU ARE THE FATHER
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the hell I missed this thread?? Recap people.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is simple......Beezy thought it would be pleasing to Ice to be able to post up the story with a few pics for the amusement of the fellas on the IC, IceColdStew catches a win, Beezy catches a minor win over other IC females that have repeatedly said Ice be looking good, nh.

Things quieten down, and Beezy needs some attention so complains about the original thread.......merely for attention purposes.....Ice being the man he be, instead of inviting the chick back for round two, makes another thread about the chick complaining.

lol

What Ice should have done is got the chick back for round two and proceeded to make another diamond thread, I have no doubt she would of agreed to it.

In summary, Beezy caught feelings and wants more.....she don't give a ? about threads being made......she just want some attention form Ice......

? admit it, you looked her in the eye when you was beating didn't you?.....kissed her all in the mouth and ? ?.....

lol, Beezy caught the jones and wants to take ? further......

• freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @ Stew for making the best looking broad on here retire.

Moreno's retiring ?
  • rudeboy
    rudeboy Members Posts: 13
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »
    This is simple......Beezy thought it would be pleasing to Ice to be able to post up the story with a few pics for the amusement of the fellas on the IC, IceColdStew catches a win, Beezy catches a minor win over other IC females that have repeatedly said Ice be looking good, nh.

Things quieten down, and Beezy needs some attention so complains about the original thread.......merely for attention purposes.....Ice being the man he be, instead of inviting the chick back for round two, makes another thread about the chick complaining.

lol

What Ice should have done is got the chick back for round two and proceeded to make another diamond thread, I have no doubt she would of agreed to it.

In summary, Beezy caught feelings and wants more.....she don't give a ? about threads being made......she just want some attention form Ice......

? admit it, you looked her in the eye when you was beating didn't you?.....kissed her all in the mouth and ? ?.....

Lank to original thread?

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beezy you too old to be caught slipping like this... smh
  • truth_juice
    truth_juice Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    rudeboy wrote: »
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »

lol

Lank to original thread?

• DNB1
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Chi dropped the lank......

how old is Beezy?

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How old is she?

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol, ? 's hilarious....
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MRDRO wrote: »

THATS WHY I THINK THIS WHOLE THING IS FAKE....

yep.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo kat, can you palm a basketball? Have you tried?

Just curious.

And has plap defended beezy's honor yet?
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Kats dog looks mad disappointed in her..

Kat over there lookin like Rebecca Lobo
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Playmaker over here looking late as ? ...

dont be a "Mad Mindy".....
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Saw this coming

why is HLF acting like he wasn't making sly comments about her???

I'm sure the fact that they ? and folks know is not her issue..... but more the way he handled it

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    naw dudes an ? ....and doesn't really give much of a ? about it....... this ? is funny...
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MRDRO wrote: »
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    Beezy, are you bothered by the thread about you getting your walls adjusted and saliva godiva'd, or is this more about you catching feelings for Stew?

Im more bothered at these threads that dont need to be made

Lesson learned

@joe. I have never met anyone from the ic and now i know why
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY LESSON LEARNED?

DIDNT U AGREE FOR HIM TO POST ALL SEXCAPADE?

ALSO, HAVENT YOU BEEN ON THE IC FOR YEARS AND KNOW HOW THINGS GO
    ?

& w/ that said /thread. How the ? she gonna agree to it then get mad? She's not new to this. She accepted the IC repercussions when she caught a flight & dropped them pannies. I don't think it was cool to post the girl's business, but can't fault t/s for it either. Women...smdh.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    still calling bs
  • DNB1
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    still calling bs

she confirmed and pics were posted
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol that ? Hlf showed no signs of being a private ? .... he posted smuts he banged.... this was going to happen even if her head was good.. Lesson learned do your research b.
This discussion has been closed.