She MAD

Options

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    The minute the 1st thread was made, she should've known what the deal was. The average, mature dude isn't going to risk ? up repeat ? /head when he either 1.) cares about the girl and/or 2.) really liked the sex. Unfortunately Beez gotta chalk this one up as an L.

the minute she met up with a dude from allhiphop.com she should have known what it was. thats pretty much giving your consent for the whole thing to be posted on the internet.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    The minute the 1st thread was made, she should've known what the deal was. The average, mature dude isn't going to risk ? up repeat ? /head when he either 1.) cares about the girl and/or 2.) really liked the sex. Unfortunately Beez gotta chalk this one up as an L.

the minute she met up with a dude from allhiphop.com she should have known what it was. thats pretty much giving your consent for the whole thing to be posted on the internet.

nah i met a chick from the forums and didnt make a thread about it... i posted pics but i always do that.... that ? made a thread before she packed her special panties
  • Matt-
    Options

Not true at all...not all these dudes are dorks.

not saying it HAS to be posted. but still, your right to privacy has been waived
  • Matt-
    Options

nah i met a chick from the forums and didnt make a thread about it... i posted pics but i always do that.... that ? made a thread before she packed her special panties

reminds me of the time american loo made a thread while he was hiding from someone who was robbing his house. or something like that.

• Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    this thread proves that cracka hoes aint ?

hlf still a ? tho

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    not all IC men run their mouth ....
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I gotta disagree man. We do a lot of joking and goofing around on here, but some things just cross the border into lameville. I could see if the nigguh was like 14 years old.....kissing and telling. If I ? 10 chicks off the IC, nobody would know that ? unless the girl made it known. Every dude ain't on that ? bruh. Unfortunately she sucked off one that is. Least she got a Hawk game and her ? ate out the deal.....*yeezy shrug*
  • Plap Sun
    edited May 2012
    Options
    naw i knew since elementary school when the lil ? girls was givin head for a penny a suck

? had jars of pennies at recess
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    we are also hearing his side of the story too .....

Nothing's stopping her from telling us her side.

So she should what.... make a bunch of threads about it ???

lol

why waste her time like that ???

Nah, she doesn't need to make a new thread.

She could just respond or air whatever grievances she has in this one.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I personally would keep my mouth shut.......unless it was Shadyteam......then I would aired it out in the Reason

Plap got a feelings.....lol
  • Plap Sun
    Options
    i knew i was gon get one no matter what i typed even if it is facts

kats a racist cracka girl from texas with a ? boyfriend she calls tar tar like he a pet ?

im providin facts for my claims on these cracka ?

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I'm sure you also got the idea when the word about their shenanigans hit the streets and they made themselves out to be a victim of the ? boys.

? with a sun starved cave trollop you betta believe she will flip on you and play the victim as soon as It's convenient for her. Anyone who has dealt with them even a little bit knows that is true.
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Plap Sun
    Options
    i aint never willingly sipped a cup of rat poison so i kno i aint dealt with no cracka ?

from wat i see it aint worth the trouble, shoutout tiger woods
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Dunny: wrote: »
    The t/s lame as fucc and should be usin his face/head full time raccin pool ? Or pluccin guitar strings

? face shaped like a component in a geometry equation

you 29 runnin to the internets blabbin and updatin personal info like a true gaytlien

@ILLBOT gonna clap yo ass ?
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO @ this thread....
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Typical woman. You lost for expecting otherwise.

lol u right but damn she grown. ? aint supposed to go down like that

no, two adults should be able to ? without the dude rushing to make a brag thread to impress a majority of non ? getting lames on a website while you go to wash up afterward....come on now....

then you make a thread AGAIN, probrably ruining your shot of getting more ? from her or any other chick posting here, and what did you gain besides e-cred?
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That "ruined your chance of getting more ? " is void. If dude really cared about getting it again, he wouldnt have made the 2 threads. He obviously gives no ? about hitting that again.
  • Plap Sun
    edited May 2012
    Options
    what you mad for kat, im spittin nothin but facts and you back em up everyday

if you gon get mad at somebody get mad at yourself

• Stew
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    Typical woman. You lost for expecting otherwise.

lol u right but damn she grown. ? aint supposed to go down like that

no, two adults should be able to ? without the dude rushing to make a brag thread to impress a majority of non ? getting lames on a website while you go to wash up afterward....come on now....

then you make a thread AGAIN, probrably ruining your shot of getting more ? from her or any other chick posting here, and what did you gain besides e-cred?

Entertainment. Thats the only reason Ive been on this site for 9 years for.
  • Plap Sun
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The t/s lame as fucc and should be usin his face/head full time raccin pool ? Or pluccin guitar strings

you 29 runnin to the internets blabbin and updatin personal info like a true gaytlien

that half cracka comin out boy

snitchin like a ? , thats what the cracka hoe mad at you about aint it

snitched twice in one snitch thread

man up b

its real in the field son, dont be a housenigga all yo life

• Stew
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »

that half cracka comin out boy

snitchin like a ? , thats what the cracka hoe mad at you about aint it

snitched twice in one snitch thread

man up b

its real in the field son, dont be a housenigga all yo life

? u still mad I aint give u that Beezy video?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah HLF a clown for making all these threads but then again idgaf bout this ? . Its quite entertaining...post the texts u mullatto...
  • Plap Sun
    Options
    if i wanted to see a mexican ? betty white i would be mad

right now tho im just exposin yo ? ways
This discussion has been closed.